Stem Cell Injections?

BANE44

Awards
Anybody have any experience with Stem Cell Injections?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this now an option in the US? I thought it was only under trials

BANE44

Awards
It was recommended to me today instead of shoulder replacement surgery if i wanted to keep weightlifting.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it was stem cells or plasma (PRP) injections?

BANE44

Awards
Checked the paper he wrote it on and it listed stem cell injections and platelet injections and refferred me to a doctor that does them.

barristan2

Awards
There are stem cell trials going on in Japan and the US for TBI(traumatic brain injury).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Checked the paper he wrote it on and it listed stem cell injections and platelet injections and refferred me to a doctor that does them.
Platelet injections have been around a bit but stem cell injections are real new. I didn't think they were offering those to the public. I'm interested/intrigued. Where do you live? If it was offered to me, I'd go for it...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BANE44
Did you wind up doing the stem cell injections?

BANE44

Awards
No sir, had to put it off, to focus on the custody battle i have with my sons mother.

My insurance wont cover it yet, and the majority of my money is going toward paying lawyers.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No sir, had to put it off, to focus on the custody battle i have with my sons mother.

My insurance wont cover it yet, and the majority of my money is going toward paying lawyers.
I am sorry to hear that man. Best of luck in the battle.

BANE44

Awards
Thank you ELROCK for good wishes in the custody battle.

Thank you Gutterpump for the link to the article.