Shoulder injury

critter11

critter11

Awards
So ive been lifting for over 2 years now, i am 18 years old and i have had a problem for months now with my shoulder.. It feels like a swollen little ball is in my front delt which i can only assume is the bursae.. A while back i hurt my chest by my armpit and bicep and im wondering if that can be causing my shoulder problems? Ive done all i could meaning i went and got an X-ray and an MRI and the docs said that nothings seems wrong when of course i can tell there is something wrong just by feeling my shoulder, i can barely do a bicep curl without feeling any discomfort in the shoulder. If anyone knows any reasons this could be happening and can point me in the right direction to recovery it would be amazing because i cant do any lifts that involve my shoulder so all i can do is some legs but not even squat that puts pressure as well.. Im going to try and see a physical therapist in a few days and maybe they can help but i just wanted some advice from you guys, thank you!

critter11

critter11

Awards
Update: i got checked out by my buddy who is a sports chiropractor and also had PT work done and it seems i actually have bicep tendinitis. I was told to rest ice and stretch and i will try to find physical therapy once i go back up to college this upcoming semester so hopefully with all of this i can improve myself. If anyone has any professional advice to better my road to recovery it would be greatly appreciated.