Is it worth it?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Igf-1 and GHRP will be the next venture for me.
Is it worth adding PEG MGF? Or should i just go one thing at a time?
Just looking to get solid, keepable gains and stay at same BF% or drop some.
I will prolly use a PH along side of the combo.

Thanks guys.

PS- Im just not starting to look more into PEG MGF and not sure if it'd be worth it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Igf-1 and GHRP will be the next venture for me.
Is it worth adding PEG MGF? Or should i just go one thing at a time?
Just looking to get solid, keepable gains and stay at same BF% or drop some.
I will prolly use a PH along side of the combo.

Thanks guys.

PS- Im just not starting to look more into PEG MGF and not sure if it'd be worth it.
Well, I hear PEG-MGF is worthy, but it seems as though it's run w/IGF-1 often. Why did you pick IGF-1 and GHRP (assuming GHRP-6)? Why not CJC/GHRP/(AAS)? Just curious. I'm sort of in the same boat as you man.

I believe a couple doods on here (one being babyblu and I think Bobaslaw) have run "triple combos" (peptides).

You guys readin' this? HOLLA!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well, i am in no rush to blow up with AAS, maybe just some PH action. Havoc prolly.
I want to gain quality and be able to keep it and it seem with pining AAS most often you lose alot of gains unless you cycle alot.
I dont like pin much so a slin pin is good enough for me know.
money is an issue.
I picked GHRP-6(yes) for the GH, just GH is to much money. And i want the GH support though.

IGF-1 well, casue it seems to be the holy grail of peptides and easy to work with, around and adjust(safest maybe also?...ehhh)

I never really had much thought on CJC, it seems worht it but not at the same time. I may toss it in eventually.

So you think, IGF/GHRP/AAS-PH/CJC would be ideal....i agree. but at this point its not reasonable for me.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well, i am in no rush to blow up with AAS, maybe just some PH action. Havoc prolly.
I want to gain quality and be able to keep it and it seem with pining AAS most often you lose alot of gains unless you cycle alot.
I dont like pin much so a slin pin is good enough for me know.
money is an issue.
I picked GHRP-6(yes) for the GH, just GH is to much money. And i want the GH support though.

IGF-1 well, casue it seems to be the holy grail of peptides and easy to work with, around and adjust(safest maybe also?...ehhh)

I never really had much thought on CJC, it seems worht it but not at the same time. I may toss it in eventually.

So you think, IGF/GHRP/AAS-PH/CJC would be ideal....i agree. but at this point its not reasonable for me.
I am not sure if IGF/GHFP/AAS/CJC would be "ideal", but it certainly would be one helluva stack! It's way too advanced for me. CJC has resulted in endogenous GH increases comparable to exogenously administered GH I read. It is certainly an interesting alternative to straight GH and the associated cost is much more palatable!

Now, with every research chem. there are risks. Definitely need to understand these!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yes....
Well maybe ill finish my GHRP and research CJC and do IGF/CJC/PH...that sounds ok to me....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
your leaning out right? Skip the peg-MGF. :cool:
Well im at a stand still.
I wanna stay/get lean but im in no rush. I think i decided to skip it for now anyway. I wanna leanr more about it first as well as dosing and timing.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mental, I may be going down the ghrp + igf road with you.

I've been pondering peptides A LOT lately. Oh my the possibilities!