Maximizing the effects of peptides - AnabolicMinds.com

Maximizing the effects of peptides

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Maximizing the effects of peptides

Specifically, things like ghrp-6 and hexarelin. Should these be dosed at a time when insulin levels are lowest, or does it matter?

2. Banned

"If you take this medicine post-workout, it helps you to take full advantage of the appetite and anabolic properties it shows. Bodybuilders and athletes use this drug in an effort to build more muscle and burn more fat. Some of them use it post cycles in an effort to re-start their body into producing their own natural GH and IGF."
    http://www.convivium.co.za/Article/W...-GHRP-6-/49824
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thanks man, that was a good read.
    •   

4. Professional Member

youre misusing it if you use it for appetite.
    It should be low blood sugar.
    Prebed, PostWO, mid night.

To use it for a appetite support is dumb. Its supposed to support GH release. There are a few threads around estimating the amount of GH per mcg of the peptide.

Use it how you choose, but if you want an appetite use something made for that.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    youre misusing it if you use it for appetite.
    It should be low blood sugar.
    Prebed, PostWO, mid night.

To use it for a appetite support is dumb. Its supposed to support GH release. There are a few threads around estimating the amount of GH per mcg of the peptide.

Use it how you choose, but if you want an appetite use something made for that.
    I'm totally going for maximum GH release. I had thought that the best environment for this would be low blood sugar, but wasn't sure. It appears as though that's the case, which is totally cool.. can def handle that.

btw, if low blood sugar is best, don't you think using it pre-workout would be best, as it's not nearly as close to a carbohydrate containing shake?
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'm totally going for maximum GH release. I had thought that the best environment for this would be low blood sugar, but wasn't sure. It appears as though that's the case, which is totally cool.. can def handle that.

btw, if low blood sugar is best, don't you think using it pre-workout would be best, as it's not nearly as close to a carbohydrate containing shake?
    Yea, i tried it a few times, 60 min, preWO, but then you have to cut out your PreWO meal. I didnt feel any difference.

I would just go home eat half bagel. Shower/clean up, dose....eat a protein meal 60minutes after that.

I think my fav way is just preBed and upon wakening. OR Trip HIGHLY rec mid-night. Which i have yet to try.

Try to for sure have low blood sugar.

EDIT: I was up to 400mcg of GHRP-6 and had no hunger issues.
    Now if you are using IGF-1/2 you for sure need to do a shake after dosing. I tink Creatine is before, dont hold me to that one though.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea, i tried it a few times, 60 min, preWO, but then you have to cut out your PreWO meal. I didnt feel any difference.

I would just go home eat half bagel. Shower/clean up, dose....eat a protein meal 60minutes after that.

I think my fav way is just preBed and upon wakening. OR Trip HIGHLY rec mid-night. Which i have yet to try.

Try to for sure have low blood sugar.

EDIT: I was up to 400mcg of GHRP-6 and had no hunger issues.
    Now if you are using IGF-1/2 you for sure need to do a shake after dosing. I tink Creatine is before, dont hold me to that one though.
    I'll be going with 2 shots per day of 75/75 ghrp-6 and hex. I guess initially I'll try it at 60 mins pre-workout, and pre bed.. and adjust from there.

Thanks for all the help Mental
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post

To quote from the guide apparently few read:

"Unlike GHRH, GHSs are resistant to well-known inhibitors of GH secretion. Studies demonstrate that hexarelin-mediated GH secretion is reduced but not blocked by a rise in circulating free fatty acids or by a glucose load..." - Growth Hormone Secretagogues, DatBtrue

From the studies you will find that fatty acids inhibit GH release even more than carbs. The studies show that maximal GH release occurs 30 minutes after GHRP-6 or GHRH+GHRP-6 is administered so ideally the GHRP-6 should be dosed on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal.

There is no need or benefit to go to extremes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Healing effects of peptides?
    By stresmb in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. maximizing a little superdrol and a little 4AD
    By ehaley in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:23 AM
  3. Sunclouds Training Log - Maximizing GH
    By suncloud in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18