HGH: IM or SC Injections

longrob

Awards
There seems to be a debate about how to inject HGH. Which is better, IM PWO into last muscle worked, or simply SC in belly fat?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Depends on goals, dosages, wo schedule, etc. It has traditionally been prescribed for subQ injection, of course that might be b/c the medical establishment doesnt want people giving themselves IM injections generally. I ran Gavin Kane's blast cycle and had decent results: 10ius of gh injected IM split bi lat postWO into muscle group just worked, followed by 500mics of mgf (regular not peg) bi lat IM into same muscles, followed 30-45 min later by 60-80mics igf bi lat IM into same muscles. This was done 3x per week.

bb

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Depends on goals, dosages, wo schedule, etc. It has traditionally been prescribed for subQ injection, of course that might be b/c the medical establishment doesnt want people giving themselves IM injections generally. I ran Gavin Kane's blast cycle and had decent results: 10ius of gh injected IM split bi lat postWO into muscle group just worked, followed by 500mics of mgf (regular not peg) bi lat IM into same muscles, followed 30-45 min later by 60-80mics igf bi lat IM into same muscles. This was done 3x per week.

bb
LOL, wow...that's hardcore. Results dood?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Results were nice but due to some unforeseen circumstances the cycle was terminated prematurely. 8 months of that cycle would be killer.

bb

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

bb
yes works great. i was running this for a couple of months and results were awesome, thanks for the advice BB.

had to stop to get pec repaired but now i do a similar thing in and around my repaired pec, though I alternate between IM and directly into my donor tendons. :D

I dropped 4kg right after the op(combo of no appetite,no training and shits from antibiotics) yet 5 weeks later im still holding 104kg and of course still no upperbody training. I think without the peptides I wouldve been under 100kg for sure within 3 weeks. and ive lost some bf too, in fact all the guys at the gym are like wtf? why arent you smaller.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a debate about how to inject HGH. Which is better, IM PWO into last muscle worked, or simply SC in belly fat?
I've seen studies that seem to go both ways. There is a possibility of "losing" a slight amount of compound in fat tissue. But I don't think it matters.

Also IM is not ALL the same. Scar tissue does build up easily in places like delts. Scar tissue doesn't seem to be much of a problem in the much larger buttocks.

But this fact only really applies to oil & depots and then it can make a huge difference...seriously...

Studies show that compounds such as insulin, IGF-1 & GH have one or more of the following localized effects. They decrease protein degradation locally in the area of injection. They increase protein synthesis locally in the area of injection.

Is this of much importance...I don't know. But it is a local, measurable...consistently so...effect.

When I use slin w/ CJC-1295/GHRP-6 I inject both in the muscle worked no matter where it is (The GHS first & then later the slin). I would use the same protocol for GH.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...in fact all the guys at the gym are like wtf? why arent you smaller.
BUSTED! Fess up bro. You ain't really Aussie are you? You got to be from Southern California.

Plus what kinda fruity flag are you flying under your avatar?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
BUSTED! Fess up bro. You ain't really Aussie are you? You got to be from Southern California.

no im no Aussie but im actually from Scotland. :p
flag sorted my british brother,no idea wtf that was.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yes works great. i was running this for a couple of months and results were awesome, thanks for the advice BB.

had to stop to get pec repaired but now i do a similar thing in and around my repaired pec, though I alternate between IM and directly into my donor tendons. :D

I dropped 4kg right after the op(combo of no appetite,no training and shits from antibiotics) yet 5 weeks later im still holding 104kg and of course still no upperbody training. I think without the peptides I wouldve been under 100kg for sure within 3 weeks. and ive lost some bf too, in fact all the guys at the gym are like wtf? why arent you smaller.
DOOD! YOU ARE FVCKING INSANE! LOL....I.N.S.A.N.E.!!!

longrob

Awards
bb,
Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge! As usual, you have great input. reps, man.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

He's aussie, I've heard his sexy voice before.

:lol:

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
No problem. IMO, the medical establishment would not recommend people giving themselves IM shots b/c of the higher incidence of complications as compared to subQ. So while pharm gh is prescribed as subQ, that does not necessarily mean its the most efficient method of delivery. I found that my sides were lower using IM too.

bb