GH/Slin + cardio

korilon

korilon

Awards
Hi all

Damn this site is full of awesome info!!
but one thing i can't find

I an doing a GH/insuling gear cycles.
I take my gear as normal, I take myu GH pre workout, Insulin post workout as stated in teh awesome insuin information guide.

Now my question is this.

after my workout I have to take my insulin and have some carbs and some protien. If i want to do cardio after my workout should I wait till after my cardio to take my Slin? or take it, have a gatorade and a protien bar then do my cardio and have a full meal afterwards?

what is the best way to incorporate cardio in this syustem?

thanks all

Sargon

Sargon

Awards
I would wait til after cardio. I wouldn't mess around with pinning and then being active. Insulin is some serious stuff. Either that or just put cardio at other times in the day away from lifting
4 sure, dont pin insulin before cardio. if you can, do your cardio as a seperate session some other time of the day. or, maybe do ur insulin 4 days a week and do your cardio the other 3 days of the week.

merph

merph

Awards
Insulin followed by cardio just spells problems to me. I have not used insulin myself yet but I have lots of friends including some I work out with who are diabetic and know how to use their insulin if you know what I mean. But in all seriousness once you inject the insulin don't do cardio.

Are you logging this If so let me know. What does your cycle look like

korilon

korilon

Awards
Insulin followed by cardio just spells problems to me. I have not used insulin myself yet but I have lots of friends including some I work out with who are diabetic and know how to use their insulin if you know what I mean. But in all seriousness once you inject the insulin don't do cardio.

Are you logging this If so let me know. What does your cycle look like

I'm not logging my cycle on here I just joined and still getting used to teh site

presently i am running:
200mg Prop EOD
500mg EQ per week
4iu (to start) gh pre WO mon-friday
10iu slin PWO

Thanks for the info.
No cardio for me :p

merph

merph

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle. Sounds like you got no fear of the needle lol. How long are you running it for.

How much experience do you have with slin.

korilon

korilon

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle. Sounds like you got no fear of the needle lol. How long are you running it for.

How much experience do you have with slin.

haha no fear of needles here :p

Last year I used IGF with slin, test Cyp and EQ and it worked great.

I used the Slin diffrentlyu then this time though. I guess diffrent trainers have diffrent methods. I took the slin and IGF first thing in the am then slin again 5 hours later.

I've been running my current cucle for about 5-6 weeks now.