Is LR3IGF-1 stable at room temperature?

polska

Awards
I'm having issues with my fridge at the moment, it's too cold and keeps freezing my IGF-1 vials that I reconstitute with AA. Can I reconstitute and store it at room temperature? I've read that its stable for at least a year at room temp in AA but I want to verify. Thanks

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm having issues with my fridge at the moment, it's too cold and keeps freezing my IGF-1 vials that I reconstitute with AA. Can I reconstitute and store it at room temperature? I've read that its stable for at least a year at room temp in AA but I want to verify. Thanks
RT is fine dood, but keep out of direct sunlight and away from potential heat sources. I kept mine at RT in 0.6% AA. I had no issues (that I'm aware of) :)

-Papa!-

Cal

Awards
I agree. I've seen it last for months while stored in BA at room temp.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
REALLY!? I thought it had to be in the fridge? Its whats been keeping me from gettin some is that i dont think my mom would appreciate seeing a random vial in the fridge....Well, this may change things then...:twisted:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
REALLY!? I thought it had to be in the fridge? Its whats been keeping me from gettin some is that i dont think my mom would appreciate seeing a random vial in the fridge....Well, this may change things then...:twisted:
You can always get a dorm-sized fridge if you really need one..for your room dood. They're cheap and effective.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You can always get a dorm-sized fridge if you really need one..for your room dood. They're cheap and effective.
yea i thought about it. I barely have any room though, rooms 9x9...yea. I am cleaning it out soon though so im sure i can make some room. If not ill just have to up the dose so i use it more quickly....:thumbsup: hahah

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I have seen little super mini fridges, big enough for 1 maybe 2 coke cans, that plug into a regular outlet. They are about $30 bux. Easy to hide in any room.

bb

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have seen little super mini fridges, big enough for 1 maybe 2 coke cans, that plug into a regular outlet. They are about $30 bux. Easy to hide in any room.

bb

hhhmmmmm ill def have to look for something online like that. Thanks

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

bb
You got it BB....Amazon has them if you want to read reviews, see specs, or just read up on it. :thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Amazon does have th super mini ones cheap!
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Liter-Portable-Fridge-Cooler-Warmer/dp/B000RKPUPS/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1216746077&sr=8-14"]Amazon.com: 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (Black): Everything Else[/ame]

This thats the noe ill end up with.
32 degrees below ambient temp it say? Thats 32* below outside of fridge temp right?
A price worth paying to keep some peptides safe.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Amazon does have th super mini ones cheap!
http://www.amazon.com/Liter-Portable-Fridge-Cooler-Warmer/dp/B000RKPUPS/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1216746077&sr=8-14

This thats the noe ill end up with.
32 degrees below ambient temp it say? Thats 32* below outside of fridge temp right?
A price worth paying to keep some peptides safe.
Yes, ambient temp. is the temp. of your room.

So, the fridge's internal temp is: Your room temp. - 32 degrees F. (~40 degrees F)

Again, IGF doesn't need refrigeration, but if you want to chill it, go nuts dood. Also, the fridge may come in handy for other chems. as well!

NOTE: I am not familiar with injections involving chilled liquids. While you will most likely be using a very small volume of IGF and back-loading with room temp (RT) BW, I'm not sure if you still need to let the IGF in the syringe reach RT before back-loading w/BW then injecting. I'm assuming the temp. differential from RT won't harm you, but it may cause an unfamiliar "chill"/"zing" when going in....sort of like when you get the citrate solution (saline) after plasma donation! :)

Good luck DEWWWD!

-Papa!-

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton man. My room varies in temp ALOT. I have a high Bodytemp, its 9x9 and we dont run the air alot due to funds. So my room may hit 75*~ or so but like last night it prolly was 82*~....yea. i think i could use it for other things anyway so i might even get a bigger one.

I love this shyt... hahaha.