Sermorelin? Story & question.

markoman1

Awards
I was on Norditropin for 6 months with STELLAR results (significant boydfat reduction; muscle gains, etc.) Unfortunately, it's $800/mo and the clinic willing to prescribe it wanted $2500/yr to remain a patient. <Cenegenics...UGH!>

I switched to Sermorelin a few months ago (much more affordable at $250/mo). The results continued (just as good as the Norditropin) but it seemed to interact with my thyroid Rx (synthroid) in a weird way. I was a little "hyped" unless I lowered the synthroid. Maybe it was helping my body not to need as much thyroid medication, but I just couldn't seem to get the synthroid dose right if taking the Sermorelin.

That said, I just stopped the Sermorelin. I've hit my goals (bodyfat % is pretty low and making good gains in the gym). I've still got 4 vials of Sermorelin left over. Does anyone know if Sermorelin has a shelf-life if unmixed, or whether it "expires" after a year or so? Not sure when or if I'll get back on it but don't want to just toss it.

Mark

bigman714

Awards
not sure about shelf life but i would like to ask you how you mixed it. I just got 5 -2mg vials of sermorelin and from what i read if I don't use all the vail once i mix it I have to throw it away! Plus how much bac. water do i use to mix 2mg?