odds and ends....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Now to some they may know where i found these and i am curious as to what you guys think about them....
Amp 5
Kynoselen
Hemo 15

The Hemo seems like it would be good in conjunction with B12.
The other i am unsure.

And Yohimbine HCL for SubQ or IM?
Sorry bout the question, but i have to go work 12-10pm and wont have time to research till tonight, was hoping you guys could get me going.
peace.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine would be subQ. Helios was a very popular weight loss product and it was used exclusively subQ.

bb

Cal

Awards
Popular and largely ineffective. It was rarely spoken well of by anybody other than n00bs.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Popular and largely ineffective. It was rarely spoken well of by anybody other than n00bs.
wow...alrighty then...haha.

Also, why ineffective? since im a noob and all...:toofunny:

Cal

Awards
wow...alrighty then...haha.

Also, why ineffective? since im a noob and all...:toofunny:
LOL I wasn't saying that about you man. It is just that it was on the market about 5-6yrs ago by Quest labs, and was commonly accepted to be pointless since injecting it was no more effective than oral administration (in proper doses, of course). Then about 2yrs ago, someone does a super-exaggerated write-up on it (like most write-ups anymore, unfortunately), and it became popular to the new folks who didn't see it fail the first time.

It just never lived up to be any better than oral administration. Great mixture, but poor methodology.

Once again, no offense intended. That was in no way a cut toward you. I think its a very good question actually, and we are certainly going to get differing answers.

Oh and Kyno also belongs in the "good only in theory" pile.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No worries man, my post was meant joking, its hard to tell online. I am pretty new to peptide stuff still so any input is well accepted.
Thanks for the response.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I wasn't saying that about you man. It is just that it was on the market about 5-6yrs ago by Quest labs, and was commonly accepted to be pointless since injecting it was no more effective than oral administration (in proper doses, of course). Then about 2yrs ago, someone does a super-exaggerated write-up on it (like most write-ups anymore, unfortunately), and it became popular to the new folks who didn't see it fail the first time.

It just never lived up to be any better than oral administration. Great mixture, but poor methodology.

Once again, no offense intended. That was in no way a cut toward you. I think its a very good question actually, and we are certainly going to get differing answers.

Oh and Kyno also belongs in the "good only in theory" pile.
good to know. Why do a lot of people swear by helios then? Maybe more effective because of the clen, or since their using it their trying extra hard with deit and such? I have no idea so im asking you because it looks like your been around the block.

Im also in the same boat as Mental Twitch with this stuff.

Cal

Awards
good to know. Why do a lot of people swear by helios then? Maybe more effective because of the clen, or since their using it their trying extra hard with deit and such? I have no idea so im asking you because it looks like your been around the block.

Im also in the same boat as Mental Twitch with this stuff.
Man, I honestly believe that about 75% of the gullible readers on the board would swear by dog poop injections if it had a pretty label and a good sounding write-up. And I am yet to see smart veterans swear by Helios.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
the only thing i dont get is, peopel always say clen is bad idea injected. Well is that what a helio is? The 2 SubQ? So you have to crush your own clen and put it in BW water? Get the powder? Just by a pre-liquid version and mix into BW water? I dont get it, then double load the pin?

Cal

Awards
the only thing i dont get is, peopel always say clen is bad idea injected. Well is that what a helio is? The 2 SubQ? So you have to crush your own clen and put it in BW water? Get the powder? Just by a pre-liquid version and mix into BW water? I dont get it, then double load the pin?
People make it, supposedly sterile, as a pre-mix.
And it's not "a helios". It is Helios. That isn't a plural word. Helios is singular.

And there are many reasons they say clen is a bad idea injected. The first and foremost is there's no reason for it due to its high and proven safe oral bioavailability. Another reason is that there isn't a sterile injectible version available. Well, other than Helios, IF it is even sterile.