200mg of CJC-1295 + 200 mg of GHRP-6 How To Run It?

smileyguy

Awards
I am going to use CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 together as i know they have synergy.

But how best to capitalise on their synergistic effects?

smileyguy

Awards
I can afford to use 100mgs of CJC1295 and 100mgs of GHRP-6every month at the least.

However, i could increase or decrease the amount of either chemical GHRP-6 is 6.43 times cheaper than CJC1295.

For example, if i could get CJC1295 for 7.40 "$" per mg

(quotations denote hypothetical magical dollars, not real american dollars)

, then GHRP-6 would be 1.15 "$" per mg, that's if that's how much, they cost, i can't discuss prices, although these are not illegal substances and there is a thread on myostatin which openly discusses it's price though, so i'm guessing that if i did wish to reveal how much these peptides cost

(which i certainly have not done so far)

, that it would be okay, as these are not illegal substances or steroids (but the above prices are purely hypothetical in anycase).

So considering in this hypothetical made up scenario i can afford 855 "$" worth of peptides and CJC is 7.40 "$" and GHRP is 1.15 "$", what should i buy and run?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
havent used ghrp-6 myself(though im getting some soon to run with CJC) but I can tell you the magic with CJC happens at 2mg/wk (1mg E3D).
running it in conjunction with insulin gave good results most likely due to higher levels of both endogenous GH and endogenous IGF.

that said Dat's idea of running 100mcg/day of both before bed makes a lot of sense. going to try that out when my GHRP-6 arrives.

smileyguy

Awards
havent used ghrp-6 myself(though im getting some soon to run with CJC) but I can tell you the magic with CJC happens at 2mg/wk (1mg E3D).
running it in conjunction with insulin gave good results most likely due to higher levels of both endogenous GH and endogenous IGF.

that said Dat's idea of running 100mcg/day of both before bed makes a lot of sense. going to try that out when my GHRP-6 arrives.
Well i can afford upwards of 21 mg per week of CJC and GHRP and it woudl still be cheaper than growth hormone, not sure whether i'll run that higher dose or not though lol.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Well i can afford upwards of 21 mg per week of CJC and GHRP and it woudl still be cheaper than growth hormone, not sure whether i'll run that higher dose or not though lol.

you pay too much for your GH then is all I can say. ;)

well run 1mg/day of CJC and tell us what happens. :D

smileyguy

Awards
you pay too much for your GH then is all I can say. ;)

well run 1mg/day of CJC and tell us what happens. :D
I run up to 20 i.us a day of jins, i actually get a good deal, i can now get growth hormone for 3 times less, but it's non branded, could in theory run 50 i.u's plus gh a day.