heavies taking the Grunt challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
WARNING F-bombs are being dropped like bad habits in this thread.....if this offends you please get the FVCK out immediately....JK lol

Reading through the sticky posted by Grunt, thanx bro, I found a random thought that he had.........

One thing that I have observed is this: it is almost impossible to gain fat on IGF-1. As a matter of fact, I have yet to see a report of ONE person able to eat enough while doing his IGF-1 to gain any fat at all.

Now if you eat like a true monster, and fat gain is impossible, what happens to the food? I myself ended up eating an average on 4,500 calories a day on just IGF-1 and got some good size. 1" on my arms in a month, that is some very good size, especially for a permanent gain.

Here is an experiment for the so inclined: Pin 40mcg TWICE A DAY, EVERY DAY, or 30mcg 3 times a day every single day for a month. Jack up your calories to say 10,000.

I'm betting the guys doing this will gain about zero fat but a lot of LBM.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
So a little background......

Just finished an 8 wk T prop 800mgs/wk, Eqip. 600mgs/wk, D-Bol 25mgs WOD only pulsed entire time.

PCT BW 267 lbs about 12% BF
Running Westside's program Down South Style
WO Schd. is 4 days on 3 off

heavies goes heavy period...... No BullSh!t here I let the bodybuilders do all the fvckin reps..........

PR's so far this 9 wks, side bar I will actually 1RM this week, side side bar these PR's are all working sets;

515 x 3 Squat
295 x 3 Floor Press, 295 Board Press
405 x 3 DL

Aux. exercises;
Cable Crunches 4-5 x 15
Glute Ham 4-5 x 8
Front Plate raises 1 plate
Reverse Hypers
JM Press
Tri Ext. w/ Dumbells
Rev. Grip Tri Pulldowns
Sadistic Calf Annihilation

Supps;
Fvckin ROIDS, nah umm well not all the time, I run a little creadrive prior to WO, maybe some Size on if I can dilute the goddamn sh!t down enough so that I don't fvckin puke...Fish oil, etc. you know the fvckin deal........the std stuff.

Eat;
LIKE A GODDAMN HORSE!!! yeah BUDDY!! umm, just std sh!t try to eat 4-5 times a day, a sh!t load of eggs, none of that egg white sh!t I eat the whole fvcking egg, bacon, pancakes, oatmeal, grits, I told you it was Westside DOWN SOUTH STYLE!!!

Allright time to get serious,

I will continue my workout as per the Barbell dictates, I will rotate out ME exercises every 3 wks.

How I plan to add the 11,000 cals a week. I will simple eat as normal, which is around 4000 cals and take 3 of the heavies no BS get swole shakes.

The shakes are 1 scoop of 100% Whey, 1 scoop of Protien Blend, 2 tbsp of P' butter, 2 cup of 100% vanilla ice cream, 1 banana, whole milk to the top. The base shake is around 900 cals. With a nice balance of Fat, Protien, Carbs.

If I pull that off 7 days a week thats 18,900 cals extra, so fvck it ain't nuthin to it but to do it....

When I get home I will post the exact breakdown of the shake.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in, and damn glad to be here!! Thanks for the invite heavies. This ought to get really good!! Rock dis sh*t bro!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
We are gonna do this Black Label style......SDMF!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, I thought I was the first one in!! Then Timber goes and beats me to the fukkin' submit button!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I subbed before I read this thing... Absolutely hilarious post. I love that you toss Ice Cream up in that bit*h.

YEAH BUDDY, YUuuuupP, yuuuUUP, YEAAAAAAAHHHH BUDDDDDDYYY!!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I thought I was the first one in!! Then Timber goes and beats me to the fukkin' submit button!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Its all good TG, you still lift more.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the invite looks intense dude

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, I guess I'm F'n slow!

subbed tho!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
edit: I miss read the post

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I was at the gym! That means I get an excused tardy slip... can't blame me for getting my squats and deads!

Let's do this homeslice!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
don't let GMG see this, I think he's been itching for the needle...
YEA BUDDY! test prop - breakfast of champions.

hahahaha... it's in the back of my head... lets run a few designers first though.

T-minus 6 days till my epistane run... we're gonna get huge together heavies!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
YEA BUDDY! test prop - breakfast of champions.

hahahaha... it's in the back of my head... lets run a few designers first though.

T-minus 6 days till my epistane run... we're gonna get huge together heavies!
2 words... Cheeseburger Balls...

I have a bottle of DTH next to me at work... Grande Bolas!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved the video, heavies. BLS rules!! Are you gonna post some pics, you huge son-of-a-bastich?!! 6'6" and 267 lbs.!! Damn!! :eek: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - DEATH - Spirit Crusher
The spirit crusher... a staple of my workout music so...
Here is some f*cking auditory motivation for you!!!! RIP CHUCK SCHULINDER!!! DEATH IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!

KILL!!!!

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Going to the Gym I will max squats todays..... got to get GEEKED!!!!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite brother! I consider that an honor!!
I'm in this Motherfcuker!!!!!:twisted::head::smite:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavies---How did those squats go, broski? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I stumbled in to what could be incredible. Now that I'm here I think I'll stick around. subbed.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Heavies---How did those squats go, broski? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Yeah brutha, I felt great everybody would stop when me and my boy would mount up on the power rack. I hit 565 lbs today I was happy, I felt like I could have went to 585 or 590, but my left knee has been just slightly tweaked. Y'all will get a kick outta this sh!t though, at 365 my left knee felt a little tweaky so I went to my gym bag and decided to wrap that biotch up with an old worn out ACE bandage, now that isn't the funny part, at 405 I felt a little tweaky in my right so I went back to my gym bag, and all I had was my EVERLAST hand wraps, so I said fvck it this is some hardcore heavies going down and so I wrapped my sh!t up with EVERLASTS! fvcck all the bullsh!t I came to lift damnit!!!

All in all I was happy and my knees will squat again, cuz they ain't got no fvckin CHOICE!!!!!!! Yeah Buddy!!!!!

Attachments

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 6'6 to squat that??!!?!! Goddamn!!!! You must have fcuking race horse legs bro!!

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I shot 30mcg into both quads PWO.

For dinner tonight I had Italian Slow cooked chicken over noodles, 5 pieces of garlic toast, caesar salad, hell I don't exactly how much I just eat the largest plate I can make.

One thing I have noticed about the IGF is that I stay hungry even after eating a full meal, my stomach still has that Equipoise rumble. I just have that crazy hunger, so after I sit around I will have a shake, and then around 11:00 pm I will scramble 6 eggs make a few waffles. So that will be 4 meals and just 2 shakes today.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I shot 30mcg into both quads PWO.

For dinner tonight I had Italian Slow cooked chicken over noodles, 5 pieces of garlic toast, caesar salad, hell I don't exactly how much I just eat the largest plate I can make.

One thing I have noticed about the IGF is that I stay hungry even after eating a full meal, my stomach still has that Equipoise rumble. I just have that crazy hunger, so after I sit around I will have a shake, and then around 11:00 pm I will scramble 6 eggs make a few waffles. So that will be 4 meals and just 2 shakes today.

I'm just glad I'm not your toilet bro...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
******Edit to my Log*********

I actually shot 30 mcg into each tri this morning, and then shot 30 mcg into ea. Vastus Medialis

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah brutha, I felt great everybody would stop when me and my boy would mount up on the power rack. I hit 565 lbs today I was happy, I felt like I could have went to 585 or 590, but my left knee has been just slightly tweaked. Y'all will get a kick outta this sh!t though, at 365 my left knee felt a little tweaky so I went to my gym bag and decided to wrap that biotch up with an old worn out ACE bandage, now that isn't the funny part, at 405 I felt a little tweaky in my right so I went back to my gym bag, and all I had was my EVERLAST hand wraps, so I said fvck it this is some hardcore heavies going down and so I wrapped my sh!t up with EVERLASTS! fvcck all the bullsh!t I came to lift damnit!!!

All in all I was happy and my knees will squat again, cuz they ain't got no fvckin CHOICE!!!!!!! Yeah Buddy!!!!!
That's my dawg! Tearin that sh*t up! LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so your doing a 120 mcgs a day...damm dude.
my buddy got his igf dose wrong one day, i think he was hungover or something but he shot 200mcgs and two days later he ate 5 boxes of cheerios haha.

I'm doing 80 mcgs and i feel like i have the munchys 24/7

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
so your doing a 120 mcgs a day...damm dude.
my buddy got his igf dose wrong one day, i think he was hungover or something but he shot 200mcgs and two days later he ate 5 boxes of cheerios haha.

I'm doing 80 mcgs and i feel like i have the munchys 24/7

It's crazy my first dose I actually shot 200 mcg's into ea. calf, I fvcked up big time. Have you noticed any headaches or high BP induced headache. I got a headache like a MOFO??? Oh well... fvck it....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thighs are only 27".....
My thighs are long and thin also. I'm 6'3". And I've squatted 575 before. It's mostly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind it, then it don't fukkin' matter!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind it, then it don't fukkin' matter!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
REPS!!!!
GODDAMN SITE SAYS TO SPREAD IT AROUND REPS TO EVERYBODY ON HEAVIES LOG!! I.O.U. MY NORSE BRUTHA OF DOOM....

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Allright DAMNIT! I got 6 eggs and 3 waffle's heavies eats again..... oh yeah and a big ass glass of Whole Milk, does the body good.....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hammer:
REPS!!!!
GODDAMN SITE SAYS TO SPREAD IT AROUND REPS TO EVERYBODY ON HEAVIES LOG!! I.O.U. MY NORSE BRUTHA OF DOOM....
No worries, my heavyweight home-boy! Keep blastin' dis sh*t!! :numbered: THE THUNDERGOD

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Allright B-fast, woke up starving here is the numero uno;

2 packs instant grits, yeah BUDDY!
2 slices of american cheese
4 eggs scrambled
1 16 oz glass whole milk

shake to follow, maybe around 10-11 am.

I weighed this morning, first time in 3 wks, I expected a loss of weight due to PCT, I weighed 257 lb, so that means in my PCT I dropped 10 lbs, however I am not convinced that this is 100%, because my water intake has been off since Saturday, I drank to many cold ones over the holiday, strength is up, ballz are good, soooooooooo.....

I believe this 10 lbs I have dropped is a combination of fat (IGF-1) and water.

I am not hung up on the scale sh!t, cause like I said I am eating good, 1RM's are moving up, so all is fine.

I expected to drop around 10-15 pounds and would be happy with that if BF dropped to 7%....

Doing some quick math @ BF 12% @ 267 day 1 PCT = 32.04 lbs of fat, a 5% reduction @ 267 = 13.35 lbs of fat, so this leads me to believe that some ratio unknown to me exists that there is some linear function of water and fat lost PCT, while on IGF-1. i.e. the weight lost is not just water or just fat but some combination.

So I will benchmark this whole experiment on the 257 lbs I weighed this morning.

I will however weigh tomorrow and see what the fluctuation in weight is, after drinking h20 like a mug.....

*****EDIT********

Let me say this as well, I expected to yo-yo (in BW) a little at the beginning of this IGF-1 run, just due to equilibrium shifts within my body, BUT I am sure that gains will be made over this nxt 4 wks, that is a no brainer from eating an extra 18,000 cals a week, the key here in this challenge is will the gains increase fat deposits or will the ultimate synergy develop that is BF reduction WHILE increasing LBM..... We shall see..............

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Way to not ***** out on your diet. Consider me subbed

Ice cream FTFW

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah you may be going hypo...or i dk i do get headaches since i have been doing the 80mcgs. i bet tomorrow dude your gonna eat your self out of house and home haha.

so did you do a total of 260mcgs yesterday. you starting to feel the pumps yet?

i'm getting my body fat done today so i will let you know if i have increased lbm and lost bf. i've been on for about 24 days.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
yah you may be going hypo...or i dk i do get headaches since i have been doing the 80mcgs. i bet tomorrow dude your gonna eat your self out of house and home haha.

so did you do a total of 260mcgs yesterday. you starting to feel the pumps yet?

i'm getting my body fat done today so i will let you know if i have increased lbm and lost bf. i've been on for about 24 days.
I did 120mcgs yesterday. I eat like a horse yesterday, ate b4 bed, ate right when I got up and damn near ready to eat again.....

The damn headache is a pain in the ass....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
SIZZUBBED!!!

You're 6'6"? JFC, give me your ankles on down at least!

"YEAH BUDDY!!!" <---LOL, Ronnie Coleman **** going off in here. "LIGHT WEIGHT! LIGHT WEIGHT!". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.