PGCL ; Anyone ever hear of it?

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Anyone know the skinny on this substance? I've seen it touted but want to know what the science says/speculates.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a few people here have used it, but the side effects are very discouraging, but it is said to have drastic recomp effects. just search PGCL on here and you can read all about it.

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
is the whole shooting it into gyno really true??

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
is the whole shooting it into gyno really true??
I'll let you know if it works for me because I will shoot it there at least once, hope it doesn't make my tits have craters. That would suck.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
isnt this very similar to prostaglandin f2 alpha?
if so it works but the sides are terrible. you need some antispasmodic tabs for the shits it will give you and keep a salbutamol inhaler ready. and ht wpain at injection site is extreme. yes its bearible if you have a high pain threshold, if not you will cry.
but yes i swear the genetic shape of my muscles changed after a few months on this.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
ok ive just read it is a little different to PGF2 alpha, the sides are not quite as extreme but still similar. but if it works like PGF2 alpha then its definitely worth a try.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
ok ive just read it is a little different to PGF2 alpha, the sides are not quite as extreme but still similar. but if it works like PGF2 alpha then its definitely worth a try.
What about an albuterol inhaler handy, consuming liquids only for the 12 hours prior to pinning (solids in the digestive track make the shits much more uncomfortable and makes you expend much more energy I am pretty sure) and taking some ativan/klonopin/or xanax to help relax (although they are not muscle relaxers specifically, it's what I have).

I could also take ibuprofen to help cut the pain but don't know if it will make a difference.

I do have the optoin of waiting and obtaining mild opiates (like codeine) and also muscle relaxer like flexoril to help with the sides which would probalby (im guessing) work better than ibuprofen and the benzo's mentioned above.

Other suggestions to manage sides, discomort of the use of this substance? I'm under no time pressure to begin.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
What about an albuterol inhaler handy, consuming liquids only for the 12 hours prior to pinning (solids in the digestive track make the shits much more uncomfortable and makes you expend much more energy I am pretty sure) and taking some ativan/klonopin/or xanax to help relax (although they are not muscle relaxers specifically, it's what I have).

I could also take ibuprofen to help cut the pain but don't know if it will make a difference.

I do have the optoin of waiting and obtaining mild opiates (like codeine) and also muscle relaxer like flexoril to help with the sides which would probalby (im guessing) work better than ibuprofen and the benzo's mentioned above.

Other suggestions to manage sides, discomort of the use of this substance? I'm under no time pressure to begin.

actually easiest way to combat sides(apart from pain at site) is to inject small amounts several times. when i went down to 1/4cc 8-12 times/day after about 4 days i no longer got the s.h.i.t.s. thing is pain isnt that bad in some muscles but where i wanted the grwoth (chest+calves) it hurt like hell.

yes and any short-acting beta2 agonist inhaler will do.

and one weird side was you can actually feel your butthole getting warm and I dont mean fron the s.h.i.t.s, you are just standing there and you feel its getting warm.lol.:toofunny:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
actually easiest way to combat sides(apart from pain at site) is to inject small amounts several times. when i went down to 1/4cc 8-12 times/day after about 4 days i no longer got the s.h.i.t.s. thing is pain isnt that bad in some muscles but where i wanted the grwoth (chest+calves) it hurt like hell.

yes and any short-acting beta2 agonist inhaler will do.

and one weird side was you can actually feel your butthole getting warm and I dont mean fron the s.h.i.t.s, you are just standing there and you feel its getting warm.lol.:toofunny:
LMFAO, NIIIIICE! It'd feel like you're shitting yourself when you're not...ya, don't know bout that dwed! Big time false alarm.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

I didn't experience any injection pain, other than the typical BW 'sting'. No different than IGF/MGF in that regard.

As far as muscle relaxers, I wouldn't worry about that. It's more like a cramping, not 'painful', just that you feel your guts 'rippling' a little as everything moves down your GI tract. I would assume its like giving birth.

I would stay away from liquids, lots of people said protein shakes were the worst thing to have in your gut prior to pinning. You are pretty much going to be pissing liquid out of your a$$ anyway, whether it was solid or liquid beforehand.

First few times are the worst, mostly because you don't know exactly what to expect. After that, its not so bad.

Your hole will burn and be aware of hemorrhoids. Keep the baby wipes handy.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What's with the "is this like pgf-2a" questions...Dinoprost, Cloprostenol...they're both analogues of PGF-2a, do more reading.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Are you saying you used the same needle and did 8-12 mini injections that totaled one daily dosage, or that you loaded a ton of pins with 1/8 to 1/12 of the daily dose?

Also, I was under the impression this drug dried you out and got rid of fat, I didn't think it has anything to do with growth.

Clarification on the above please?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you used the same needle and did 8-12 mini injections that totaled one daily dosage, or that you loaded a ton of pins with 1/8 to 1/12 of the daily dose?

Also, I was under the impression this drug dried you out and got rid of fat, I didn't think it has anything to do with growth.

Clarification on the above please?

Some suggest that it is anabolic, more so than IGF.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
It's more like a cramping, not 'painful', just that you feel your guts 'rippling' a little as everything moves down your GI tract. I would assume its like giving birth.

I would stay away from liquids, lots of people said protein shakes were the worst thing to have in your gut prior to pinning. You are pretty much going to be pissing liquid out of your a$$ anyway, whether it was solid or liquid beforehand.
My thinking was to have my stomach and intestinal track completly void of solids prior to injecting. I don't know if you have experienced diahrea with a somach/intestines full of solid food but the churning, etc as your body moves the solids through your intestines at a rapid rate prematurely takes a lot more out of me (when experiencing diahrea due to illness) than experiencing diahrea if my stomach is empty or I just had a glass of grape juice or something very mild like a banana vs. say a 2 lb. steak freshly consumed sitting in chunks in my belly.

Thoughts?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow this stuff sounds like loads of fun:rolleyes: Are the recomp effects really worth all the pain and ring of fire?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ya, if I'm considering spraying crap at a 100mph while on this stuff, I'd like to see before/after photos and $hit (no pun intended)! This stuff will def. bring sexy back.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Ya, if I'm considering spraying crap at a 100mph while on this stuff, I'd like to see before/after photos and $hit (no pun intended)! This stuff will def. bring sexy back.
Cardio in a syringe:pose:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
What's with the "is this like pgf-2a" questions...Dinoprost, Cloprostenol...they're both analogues of PGF-2a, do more reading.
i think you misunderstood my post. why would i read up on PGCL as ive no intentio of using it. its years ago back in he day that i used PGF-2a namely Lutylase with good results and I realised PGCL was some form of a Prostaglanding derivitive.

but ive no interest in using it again so sorry wont be reading up jack about it. :p

maybe the pain isnt as bad with PGCL as it was with Lutylase as i have a high pain threshold and can tell you after injecting calves it made you want to cry.

yes i used a seperate slin pin for each of the 8-12 daily injections. again PGCL may exert fat loss only but Lutylase gave me localised tissue growth and I swear the long head of my tricep moved closer to the elbow joint permanently.