lr3 igf & peg mgf update

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
So a few days have went by since I got that scare with my right forearm. Now almost all the pink is gone but the muscle is def larger. Can't say for sure it's not some internal swelling or whatever, I'll have to keep monitoring.

Injected 350mcg peg mgf bi-laterally into pec muscles, again several spots pinned in each pec, all in the upper inner quadrant of each muscle. This time I did not load any additional BW into the syringes and used additional syringes so less dullness on the pins as well. Area feels fine.

Tomorrow I'll workout my chest and pin with lr3 igf immediately PWO and see if there is any type of reaction like I had on my right forearm the other day.

I"m interested to see if I will get any redness or whatever or if I will notice any change in the muscle from this usage.

So far I am really, really likeing the peg mgf with the lr3 igf.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Interesting, I don't know if this happens with others, but serveral hours post injection I started feeling discomfort at the injection sites. I noticed this sensation even stronger upon waking this am.

I NEVER get this with lr3 igf injections, even if I do multiple injection sites. Not sure if there is something inherent in peg mgf that is causing this, or if I happen to be sensitive to it for one reason or another.

It will be interesting to see how this area reacts following my workout and inection of lr3 igf later today. I'm expecting an increaase in pain, my left forearm is still carrying a bit of pain in one small area and it's been like 4 day? maybe PWO, at least 3.

I injected 400mcg of B12 into my shoulder yesterday and think I am going to backload the lr3 igf I use today with B12 also.

DaPit26

DaPit26

Awards
I ran PEG MGF and IGF Lr3 simultaneously last year. Results were good. Then I just used MGF 3x a week and got better reuslts. After about 4-6 weeks with either IGF or MGF, cells become supersaturated and I stop gaining. Even with dosing 'dryl with tit

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I ran PEG MGF and IGF Lr3 simultaneously last year. Results were good. Then I just used MGF 3x a week and got better reuslts. After about 4-6 weeks with either IGF or MGF, cells become supersaturated and I stop gaining. Even with dosing 'dryl with tit
I've been using the lr3 for about a month and added the mgf about 1 1/2 weeks ago. My plan at present is to d/c the igf in about 2 weeks and d/c the peg at the same time (unless I get feedback suggesting I should continue with the mgf for another few weeks).

I'll then take a ~ 2 month break from these substances and then run them again. Not sure if I should run them together or separately. All feedback appreciated.

DaPit26

DaPit26

Awards
I've been using the lr3 for about a month and added the mgf about 1 1/2 weeks ago. My plan at present is to d/c the igf in about 2 weeks and d/c the peg at the same time (unless I get feedback suggesting I should continue with the mgf for another few weeks).

I'll then take a ~ 2 month break from these substances and then run them again. Not sure if I should run them together or separately. All feedback appreciated.
I've done Gh, PEG MGF, MGF and IGF. I loved the IGF but MGF for me worked the best. I noticed the most size and strength increase. I actually like the MGF better than PEG, especially due to the availability and bang for buck. Try running the IGF and MGF seperate and see what you think. 2 months on and then break is a good plan though.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I've done Gh, PEG MGF, MGF and IGF. I loved the IGF but MGF for me worked the best. I noticed the most size and strength increase. I actually like the MGF better than PEG, especially due to the availability and bang for buck. Try running the IGF and MGF seperate and see what you think. 2 months on and then break is a good plan though.

That's a good idea. I might do that. I injected 400mcg into my bi's today and plan to work them tomorrow and inject lr3 igf immediately pwo tomorrow. Wondering how the pumps will be.