Generic HGH?

1. Generic HGH?

One main place that I deal with has 2 brand name HGH's and kits run around 5bills. With my minimial understanding of dosing protocols it seemed that this is out of my budget range, especially since you have to run HGH for a long time.

Then one dude at another forum made a comment that only American brand cost that price, there are places that sell kits for like 1/4 of that price.

I"m not asking for a source but am very curious about HGH especially since I'm 41 and not a kid I think I could get some nice life enhancement effects from it's use.

I tooled around on the net and found a couple places that say they sell it, no price quotes. One dude is in China but says he has ppl in the states that ship domestic for him.

I"m just looking for some general feedback about the reliability of generic HGH sources and ballpark costs. Are the generics 'blue tops' or whatever the ones that everyone is using or are many/most using brand name 5bills a kit HGH?

2. You've got mail.....

3. can i have mail?
    •   

4. That has to be against board rules.

5. Either law enforcement OR stupid enough to get ripped off.

bb

6. Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Either law enforcement OR stupid enough to get ripped off.

bb
    lol right. do your homework before you make random libelous comments jackass.

7. 5 bills a kit is HIGH for generics.

Babyblu is right... find a trusted source first...
  8. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie40plus View Post
    lol right. do your homework before you make random libelous comments jackass.
    Read the rules. No source discussion....whatsoever.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    You've got mail.....
    No source discussion via PM either.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  10. Unbreakable

I've been over this one hundred times if once before.

Discussion regarding source prices, brands, reputability, quality, places of origin, shipping, seizures, labels, vials, taste, smell, color, yada, yada yada...no source discussion.

There are hundreds of other boards that you can do this on. This is not one.

Discuss your use all you want. No source discussion means no source discussion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Generic or Name Brand??
    By Xman315 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. bunk or generic
    By MHA in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. generic Nolvadex
    By zay1967 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0