Generic HGH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
One main place that I deal with has 2 brand name HGH's and kits run around 5bills. With my minimial understanding of dosing protocols it seemed that this is out of my budget range, especially since you have to run HGH for a long time.

Then one dude at another forum made a comment that only American brand cost that price, there are places that sell kits for like 1/4 of that price.

I"m not asking for a source but am very curious about HGH especially since I'm 41 and not a kid I think I could get some nice life enhancement effects from it's use.

I tooled around on the net and found a couple places that say they sell it, no price quotes. One dude is in China but says he has ppl in the states that ship domestic for him.

I"m just looking for some general feedback about the reliability of generic HGH sources and ballpark costs. Are the generics 'blue tops' or whatever the ones that everyone is using or are many/most using brand name 5bills a kit HGH?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Either law enforcement OR stupid enough to get ripped off.

bb

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
5 bills a kit is HIGH for generics.

Babyblu is right... find a trusted source first...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been over this one hundred times if once before.

Discussion regarding source prices, brands, reputability, quality, places of origin, shipping, seizures, labels, vials, taste, smell, color, yada, yada yada...no source discussion.

There are hundreds of other boards that you can do this on. This is not one.

Discuss your use all you want. No source discussion means no source discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.