Seeking input with lr3 igf and peg mgf dosing protocol

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I'm about 1/3 of the way through my first cycle of lr3 igf (40mcg bi-laterally EOD) and added in peg mgf about a week/ 1 1/2 weeks ago. Initially my plan was to use ~500mcg peg mgf injeciting 250mcg bi-latterally 2x/week.

I've been injecting the igf into posterior and anterior forearms, bi's and tri's. The peg mgf I have injected into forearms and I'm seeing results that are quite pleasing with my forearms, particuarly the anterior where I have injected the peg mgf.

I've also noticed that my recovery with forearms is very fast compared to other muscle groups and I work them pretty hard.

I'm seriously considering working out my posterior forearms EOD and anterior forearms EOD on opposite days and injecting both the lr3 igf and peg mgf into these two muscle groups only for the remainder of my igf cycle (at which time I will also stop the mgf unless I receive feedback that continuing for an additional week or 2 would be benefitial).

I had been injecting the pegmgf into a muscle group 24hrs pre workout and the igf immediately pwo.

Would the injection/workout protocol be too much/cause downregulation too quickly?

Mon: inject 125mcg peg mgf bi-laterally into posterior forearms pre-workout and workout anterior forearms then inject 40mcg lr3 igf pwo into anterior f-arms

Tue: 125mcg pegmgf bi-laterally anterior forearms, workout posterior forearms and inject 40mcg lr3 igf pwo posterior f-arms

Wed: same as monday

Thur: same as tuesday

Friday: same as m/wed

Sat: Off

Sun: Same as Tues/Thur

I'm seeking adive on how to tweak the dosing protocol. Is it too much, particularly the peg mgf dosing? I'm noticing nice localized effects particualy in my forearms so want to concentrate my research specifically on these muscle groups with this cycle. Fullness, growth, hardness, vascularity. The peg mgf is also seeming to have nice localized effects which I would like to maximize.

Any advice/input in tweaking/altering the above dosing protocol appreciated. Given the v. quick recovery times of my forearms I think working out each muscle group EOD could be sustainable but will alter if my recovery time starts to lag.

Thanks in advance for any input on my considered protocal above and any suggested alterations to same.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
With Pegmgf you get very little if any site specific growth, feedback with the lr3 has shown it is capable of it. Regular mgf also has feedback for site specific growth, but for some reason peg is widely regarded as being systemic. That being said, it really shoudlnt matter where you shoot the peg, more so just when, as many have found the pegmgf/igflr3 combo to not work out as well as intended due to them interfering with eachothers actions. I have heard the peg done in a Sun and Wed or Thurs with the lr3 done post workout Mon, Wed, and Fri and people seemed to get results. I have also heard good results at running the peg solo for a month, followed by the igf solo the next month. Peg dosing should be t least 1 mg per week. Hope this helps, and maybe some others will chime in, as there are more experienced than I on this board.