Got 6% Acidic Acid And Reconed It Last Night...

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
bought 6 % instead of .6%...i mixed ityesterday but just read that it might not be good to inject that into the body...

is it still good to go???

i read it might be better to dilute it with distilled water but its to late now since its mixed in already..

help would be appreciated since im starting today PWO..

thanks guys

jwrdeals

jwrdeals

Awards
I did the same thing friday and let me tell you it hurts like hell, bad. I still did the inject. I left a post similar to yours last night and nobody responded? Good luck

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
I have no idea if that strength AA will harm the igf but that is 10x the concentration used to reconstitute. And on top of that you are supposed to cut the .6% reconstituted with a minimum of 4x the ammt of BA. I think AA at too high a concentration, without dilution, can kill muscle cells.. like cause necrosis.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
bought 6 % instead of .6%...i mixed ityesterday but just read that it might not be good to inject that into the body...

is it still good to go???

i read it might be better to dilute it with distilled water but its to late now since its mixed in already..

help would be appreciated since im starting today PWO..

thanks guys
Hold the heck on here....you should dilute your 6% AA in distilled water (using sterile procedure), then back-load (dilute further) ~4-6x BW (depending on preference). Do NOT inject 6%AA....that will damage tissue and probably hurt like a mother effer.

Guys, please read my IGF-1 User's Guide. It's all in there. Stop screwing around....demmit dewd. Be careful now.

BTW, why is it too late to dilute the 6% AA? IMO, it should be fine to add the distilled water (STERILE) to the 6%AA/IGF-1.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
Papa to the rescue! One of the great minds on this forum.
Thanks Papa

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
pap i know bro im a fukin retard...

but look wat if on my workout days i jusdt pull back the amount desired and just fill it up with BW..would that work???

also is this garbage then?? or can i do something to fix it ..

thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It's too acidic, your IGF-1 will probably degrade, who knows how quickly. You could add BW into your vial though, that should be better than doing nothing. Trouble is, you won't really know how much total volume you have, thus concentration will be unknown...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's too acidic, your IGF-1 will probably degrade, who knows how quickly. You could add BW into your vial though, that should be better than doing nothing. Trouble is, you won't really know how much total volume you have, thus concentration will be unknown...
Yes, I cannot comment on the degradative effect if 6% AA in IGF-1.

Do you know the starting concentration of your IGF-1/AA solution? Was is acquired pre-reconned, or did you add the 6% to the lyophilized IGF?

IF you had 1mg/mL IGF-1/AA, you can add 7.5mL sterile distilled water and this will yield ~0.6% AA/IGF-1. Please let me know what's up.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I cannot comment on the degradative effect if 6% AA in IGF-1.

Do you know the starting concentration of your IGF-1/AA solution? Was is acquired pre-reconned, or did you add the 6% to the lyophilized IGF?

IF you had 1mg/mL IGF-1/AA, you can add 7.5mL sterile distilled water and this will yield ~0.6% AA/IGF-1. Please let me know what's up.

He doesn't have a filter or a sterile vial. He would need 9mls of sterile water to bring the 6% down. He reconned with 1ml of 6% AA.

7.5mls is for 5% AA.

No way that is going to fit in the little IGF vial.

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
He doesn't have a filter or a sterile vial. He would need 9mls of sterile water to bring the 6% down. He reconned with 1ml of 6% AA.

7.5mls is for 5% AA.

What about getting a sterile vial and sucking out the lgf/6. AA and then adding sterile water to that? Or at least whatever ammt of BA would be necessary to dilute the AA properly?

Or getting a bunch of syringes and sucking out 20mcg of the igf and then backloading with a butload of BA after making some or with sterile water?

Like would it be possible for him to draw like 20mcg of his current solution and then loading the rest of a 1cc syringe with BA or sterile water? If he could do something like this at least he wouldn't destroy/rot his muscles injecting it, be it effective, partially effective, or ineffective due to the initial reconstitution with 6. AA.

Anything like this possible, recommended as an alternative to throwing it away?

igf can sit in BA for a short while can't it? Or maybe express order a sterile vial and whatever else is needed. I mean we are talking 150+ bucks here in most cases already spent.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What about getting a sterile vial and sucking out the lgf/6. AA and then adding sterile water to that? Or at least whatever ammt of BA would be necessary to dilute the AA properly?

Or getting a bunch of syringes and sucking out 20mcg of the igf and then backloading with a butload of BA after making some or with sterile water?

Like would it be possible for him to draw like 20mcg of his current solution and then loading the rest of a 1cc syringe with BA or sterile water? If he could do something like this at least he wouldn't destroy/rot his muscles injecting it, be it effective, partially effective, or ineffective due to the initial reconstitution with 6. AA.

Anything like this possible, recommended as an alternative to throwing it away?

igf can sit in BA for a short while can't it? Or maybe express order a sterile vial and whatever else is needed. I mean we are talking 150+ bucks here in most cases already spent.
I suggested getting a sterile vial and filter via PM and further diluting it to the correct concentration. Who knows if its already degraded. No way would I shoot that crap as is.

Pre-loading syringes would work I guess. Not sure on the amounts required to backload.

IGF can sit reconned in an ~ideal~ AA solution for quite some time (like yr + IIRC). That stuff may already be degraded now, who knows. If it were me, I would express order some sterile vials, some .22 whatman filters and pull the reconned IGF out of the existing vial and put it into a new vial with 9ml of filtered/sterile distilled water. Not sure what the dose/ticks on the pin would be at that level, but at least the AA solution would be correct.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, don't refilter the IGF. The whatmans are known for the slight particularity that peptides adhere to the filtering membrane like glue.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, don't refilter the IGF. The whatmans are known for the slight particularity that peptides adhere to the filtering membrane like glue.

Yeah, I hope that I didn't sound like I was recommending that. The filter is for the Distilled water only.

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
grunt can i just load pin with deisred amount and load to the t with Bac water?

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
Yeah but how long until your IGF is broken down into nothing by that strong an acid? A week?

you think so really??? makes sense...

would that cause narcosis still??is the balance still to strong???

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
you think so really??? makes sense...

would that cause narcosis still??is the balance still to strong???

I think he means that the peptide is probably degraded or destroyed because it was mixed with an acid that is 10x stronger than it was supposed to be.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
this might be reallllly dumb, but if the vial is to small to dilute with enough aa or ba what ever you choose, could you just add the igf-1 to the vial containing the correct amount of ba or what ever you choose to dilute with, i mean, you may have to remove some ba/aa for its vial and just toss it, but it might be better to transfer it into there then to waste a mg of igf-1. again, that might be a stupid idea.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
this might be reallllly dumb, but if the vial is to small to dilute with enough aa or ba what ever you choose, could you just add the igf-1 to the vial containing the correct amount of ba or what ever you choose to dilute with, i mean, you may have to remove some ba/aa for its vial and just toss it, but it might be better to transfer it into there then to waste a mg of igf-1. again, that might be a stupid idea.

He would need to add 9ml of sterile distilled water to get to the concentration that he needs. If he squirts some in, drains some out, he loses IGF.

He needs to get a bigger vial. They cost about $3 for a 30ml sterile vial.

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
He would need to add 9ml of sterile distilled water to get to the concentration that he needs. If he squirts some in, drains some out, he loses IGF.

He needs to get a bigger vial. They cost about $3 for a 30ml sterile vial.

so all i need to add is 9ml of sterile water and im good to go???

no filtering or n e thing??

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
so all i need to add is 9ml of sterile water and im good to go???

no filtering or n e thing??

You do not have enough room in the existing vial for 9mls of sterile water.

Plain english:

1. Order a 30ml Sterile, sealed vial and a .22 Whatman filter. Hell order 3 of each so you don't mess this up again.

2. Purchase a gallon of distilled water.

When vials and filters arrive:

3. Pull 9mls of Distilled Water from NEW gallon jug.

4. Remove needle, screw on Whatman filter, replace needle.

5. Vent 30ml vial with needle.

6. Push 9mls of DW through the filter into the sterile vial so you have sterile water.

7. With a new syringe, suck up existing IGF mixture.

8. SLOWLY push the IGF into the 30ml vial containing 9mls of sterile water.

9. Remove vent needle.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
drain out all but 9ml, then add the igf......or just do what xodus explained in his post above this because he knows what hes doing. i was just wondering if my random technique would actually work :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

7.5mls is for 5% AA.

Yes, absolutely agree. If using that little IGF-1 bottle, it's prob. not going to work diluting with dH2O, without transferring contents to larger, sterile vial (which he prob. doesn't have).

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
You do not have enough room in the existing vial for 9mls of sterile water.

Plain english:

1. Order a 30ml Sterile, sealed vial and a .22 Whatman filter. Hell order 3 of each so you don't mess this up again.

2. Purchase a gallon of distilled water.

When vials and filters arrive:

3. Pull 9mls of Distilled Water from NEW gallon jug.

4. Remove needle, screw on Whatman filter, replace needle.

5. Vent 30ml vial with needle.

6. Push 9mls of DW through the filter into the sterile vial so you have sterile water.

7. With a new syringe, suck up existing IGF mixture.

8. SLOWLY push the IGF into the 30ml vial containing 9mls of sterile water.

9. Remove vent needle.
thanks bro..your the fukin man...sorry bro i got an F in chemistry when i was younger, i seem to know why now..

just 2 questions though..

1-by the tim ei recieve the whatmans and vials would i have already lost alot of life on the igf being that it only survives for 30-50 days??

2- do you think that i mightve killed the igf with the 6%??

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro..your the fukin man...sorry bro i got an F in chemistry when i was younger, i seem to know why now..

just 2 questions though..

1-by the tim ei recieve the whatmans and vials would i have already lost alot of life on the igf being that it only survives for 30-50 days??

2- do you think that i mightve killed the igf with the 6%??

1. I would consider paying express shipping.

2. I have no idea. Either you can try this or you can throw it out.

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
what type of whatmans filter should i be using?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Cal

Awards
The good news is that the pH is the same despite concentration. The bad news is that we want a specific molality, and that is changed with concentration.

DaPit26

DaPit26

Awards
Ripped, what's up bro, Damn you're all over the place!

-Pit

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So what did you decide to do?