GHRP-6 and Hexarelin HELP

Rafael Brasil

Awards
Im brazilian and i dont have the brand name of GHRP-6 and other Hexarelin alternatives to find it in the drugstore.. please
i need the brand name or other names to both drugs...
thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is not in a store that carrys drugs.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
MEN, where i found drugs?? on the drugstore...pharmacy etc..

my god

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There are no other names for them. You will not find them in a drugstore. They are not "approved" drugs. You will only find them at places that sell research chemicals, and this board does not allow source posting.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
is a legal drug man...have on the drugstore ...

"places that sell research chemicals"..whats is this??
uehUEHEhHEU

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
these drugs are not used in medicine yet, they are not a supplements, and they do not have brand names because they are not sold for human use yet. they are sold online so that scientists can use them for research and study their effects so that one day, maybe they can be used in medicine for humans. so again, you wont find them in any drug store or pharmacy ect, the internet is the only place i know of that they can be bought, so they will be sold as 'research chemicals', assuming they buyer is oinly buying them for 'research purposes'.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
heebs10 thanks a lot for the information man.... :box:

hmmm i'm waiting for this, when go to the drugstore...i use hheheheh, in brazil dont have site to buy ORIGINAL steroids, OTC drugs and others....

haxarelin and GHRP are non hormonal and man..i need it hehhe just waiting

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
no problem man, i understand English is not your first language.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Sermorelin, GHRH

This is the name for growth hormone releasing hormone sold as a pharmaceutical and approved by the FDA in the U.S. & elsewhere.

It was a product of Geref (Spanish Pharma) but was discontinued in 2002. The rights were purchased by Merck (U.S. Pharma) and I think it may be available by prescription again? I don't know...it was really used for diagnostic purposes not as a GH replacement. I have heard some anti-aging doctors in the U.S. are now scared of prescribing GH so they are prescribing Sermorelin, GHRH.

Your local pharmacy might be able to get this for you.

Here is what it would look like when it was sold by Geref:

untitled.jpg

Here's a catalogue description:

Sermorelin is a parenteral drug used as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). This synthetic, 29-amino acid polypeptide is the amino-terminal segment of the naturally occurring human growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and consists of 44 amino acid residues. Sermorelin appears to be equivalent to endogenous GHRH in its ability to stimulate growth hormone secretion in humans. Sermorelin is used to treat growth hormone deficiency (e.g., Geref®, FDA-approved in October 1997) and also as a diagnostic agent to evaluate the ability of the somatotroph of the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone (e.g., Geref® Diagnostic, FDA-approved in 1991). Serono Inc. announced in March 2002 that the manufacture of Geref® would be discontinued by November 2002; the discontinuation reflects the limited need for this product in the marketplace.​

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
im look to GHRP no ghrh....
thanks anyway
I understand the difference. :) I've been on GHRP-6 now for a couple of months.

You do understand that GHRPs work better if taken w/ GHRH?

GHRH + GHRP = Synergy ... 2 + 1 = 5

...and that an analog of GHRH such as CJC-1295 plus a GHRP such as GHRP-6 would MAXAMIZE GH release?

CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 = SYNERGY ... 4 + 1 = 10

You can have a lab synthesize GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 for the same cost. You need to purchase a lot to get the price cost effective (1000mg for 1000bucks). Make sure the peptide is desalted and purified to at least 98% and has the HPLC certs & analysis to prove it.

There are plenty of laboratories that will synthesize peptides for you that are highly purified but at least in the U.S. are sold "not for human consumption". These labs make peptides for human clinical trials and have solid reputations. Be very careful about all other labs.

Like others have pointed out the phama companies will not be making GHRPs. They are not highly orally bioavailabe. They may eventually come out with oral derivatives with higher bioavailability (they have created & studied them) BUT that is probably a long way off.