help needed

jwrdeals

jwrdeals

Awards
So after weeks tring to find a .6% acidic acid solution for my lr3igf I thought I finally found it on the net, ordered it and when it came in added 1cc to my 1000mcg igf. Pwo I took my first shot, and it hurt like hell much worse than befor, after checking things out I realized that my acidic acid was 6.% not .6% so what now is the bottle of Igf waisted or can I just accept the pain and use it, or delute it more?

Thanks

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
So after weeks tring to find a .6% acidic acid solution for my lr3igf I thought I finally found it on the net, ordered it and when it came in added 1cc to my 1000mcg igf. Pwo I took my first shot, and it hurt like hell much worse than befor, after checking things out I realized that my acidic acid was 6.% not .6% so what now is the bottle of Igf waisted or can I just accept the pain and use it, or delute it more?

Thanks
You must dilute the 6%AA/IGF-1 solution using distilled water (STERILE!!!). Injecting 6% is NOT good. Please, read my "Ultimate IGF-1 Beginner's Guide" I posed. SEARCH for it.