IGF-1 knuckles

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started a small igf-1 cycle and on day 8 today. Shooting around 40mcg a day and my knuckles are so fukcing sore (like arthritic sore) I read about this as a side but never had it untill now. Anyone else experience this?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep..normal. A lot of my joints ached back when I tried IGF-1.

beefjerky

Awards
Wasn't boba just talking about that side effect something for GH only?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Trip, No joint soreness experienced here. As with most substances, "Individual results may vary"! I hope all is well though with you bro.

BTW, any results so far you'd like to share since you started?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When I have run it 40mcg ED, on about the 3rd day or so my shoulders would ache. Only thing I could attribute it to was the IGF usage.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, No joint soreness experienced here. As with most substances, "Individual results may vary"! I hope all is well though with you bro.

BTW, any results so far you'd like to share since you started?
I ran several vials in the past and never had my nuckles feel like I was punching a wall for an hour straight. I'm going to come out and say it...IGF is way overated for the whole "create new muscle fibers thing". If it is even doing so it's nothing to brag about. All i'm saying is don't expect much. I wish like hell I had back the hundreds of dollars back in trade for the very minimal body changes.

Like how you are doing a igf log with pics? It takes months for those cells to mature anyway.

To heal an injury it is amazing stuff though. I have a vial in the freezer to save for that purpose.

The whole cancer issue scares the hell out of me as well, considering the pro's and con's, it's far from worth the risk imo.

So I decided to just use up the remaining vial I have reconed already, and thats it.

Rant over

~Tripppps

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I think the whole new muscle fiber thing is overrated and it's probably best reserved for the pros who are soooooo far past their genetic potential that they have to take every growth enhancer under the sun just to be in the running.

But for injuries, surgeries etc..the stuff is golden.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I think the whole new muscle fiber thing is overrated and it's probably best reserved for the pros who are soooooo far past their genetic potential that they have to take every growth enhancer under the sun just to be in the running.

But for injuries, surgeries etc..the stuff is golden.
Yea man I agree 100%

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0