Igflr3 shelf life

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Been awhile since I have been posting...even longer since I have done some research on Igf.

Quick question.

I am considering purchasing some 5 mg of Igflr3 to take advantage of some discount pricing. However the the igf already comes reconstituted in AA... not really a problem except my test subjects only weigh 5 ounces each. Im afraid by the time I get to the last vial that my igf will have lost some potency.

The research supplier said that the igf should be good for 6 months...

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

R:saw::saw:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Been awhile since I have been posting...even longer since I have done some research on Igf.

Quick question.

I am considering purchasing some 5 mg of Igflr3 to take advantage of some discount pricing. However the the igf already comes reconstituted in AA... not really a problem except my test subjects only weigh 5 ounces each. Im afraid by the time I get to the last vial that my igf will have lost some potency.

The research supplier said that the igf should be good for 6 months...

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

R:saw::saw:
Well bro, if you use 1mg/month, and administer EOM (Every Other Month), 5 bottles would last 10 months. This is obviously well over 6 months. This is assuming you're administering for 4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks off.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...true that. Im still putting together my cycle..going to do a recomp sort of thing with Xtreme tren..Im just wondering if the igf is still going to be good around the 6 month mark.

I have heard of people freezing their igf. I wonder if this would extend the shelf life? If so how much.

I would think that any kind of freezing would damage the peptide.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Freezing the powder is ok... but once reconstituted it will ruin your IGF if you freeze it.

Keeping it in the refrigerator though is just fine. I would think it would be stable for a long time. It stays potent at room temperature for over a year, but no telling how long your supplier has had it reconstituted.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
thanks red...back to grunts thread..damn that thing is huuge

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks red...back to grunts thread..damn that thing is huuge
his are some of the only lengthy threads lke that i have actually read.
I usually dont like t read stuff that long online, i actually dont like reading much at all(but i was almost an english major...?) anyways, grunts threads are the shyt.