GDF-8 shRNA

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    alright peeps wassup its your man black back again with another log well its been ten days since my log has started and so far the biggest thing im noticing is belly fat lost and it has been nice losing fat while having and appetite from h###!
    my weight right know is at 230 lbs but i managed to get my waist down from a 36 to a 34 and part of the reason my belly fat was at a 36 anyway is because i ate any and everything and i do mean everything even when i was doing the anti-bodies which i did not do it any justice my main goal on that was strength and for that reason i did not concentrate on cardio at all but i must say it was because of the myostatin anti-bodies that i was not and obese man anyway enough of my mouth oh i know i was supposed to post pic but rest assure they are coming peace!
    This is a good sign, you've gained some muscle and dropped some fat

2. Professional Member
    Answers

So if you see this insanely huge / ripped black man walking down the street sporting a pair of extra traps that pop out of his normal traps, you'll know who it is!

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    This is a good sign, you've gained some muscle and dropped some fat
    That's a HUGE understatement considering it's only been 10 days!!! So far, so...EXCELLENT! Oh and CryingEMO, you crack me the **** up!

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Black747,, are you still feeling drowsiness/sleepiness as in the beginning?

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

alright sorry about the delay in posting been busy and so far the hungerness is still there the tiredness is not the bad anymore but the fat burning has been great i havent notice any strength gains at all since i began this experiment so its gets and F on the front other than that my weight right know is 228 pounds oh i must add this the pumps i get in the gym is outstanding anyway i will be able to post better next week and show some before and after shots any question feel free to ask.

6. Professional Member
    Answers

whats good black?

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

well the experiment unfortunate is yeilding less than desirable results although i remain strong there have been little noticeable muscle growth i remain optimistic on future experiments but this one here seems to be a failure although the first two weeks fatloss was amazing but since have been null and void im gonna give it another week then im closing this thread down one thing good is that i have not grown and extra arm or worst!

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

well the experiment unfortunate is yeilding less than desirable results although i remain strong there have been little noticeable muscle growth i remain optimistic on future experiments but this one here seems to be a failure although the first two weeks fatloss was amazing but since have been null and void im gonna give it another week then im closing this thread down one thing good is that i have not grown and extra arm or worst!

maybe the mysotatin was only 'silenced' for the first 2 weeks.
    perhaps either the dosage wasnt correct or the sequence is slightly out? im just guessing but if your myostatin was truelly non existant im sure we would be seeing something extra. that said it could take months to see the difference, 2-3 weeks just isnt long enough bro.

anyway good on you for trying this out, the only reservation i have is when i read the study that suggested mysotatin maybe involved in tendon integrity as a positive regulator.
    and as you know with this pec repair ive just gone through, the last thing i could risk is weakening my tendons, especially since i now have some unknown person's 2 hamstring tendons holding my left pec onto the humerous bone!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

thats true one thing though my strength is still up i mean just yesterday i was able to get 315 for 4 sets of 15 on the bench not bad rightjust that muscle growth is not there and also i got to add that im not using anything else at this time i got a feeling on what went wrong but im not willing to try it again at this time to risky right know.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

How can you say there is not muscle growth if within a period of a few weeks you maintained weight but drastically reduced bodyfat?

thats true one thing though my strength is still up i mean just yesterday i was able to get 315 for 4 sets of 15 on the bench not bad rightjust that muscle growth is not there and also i got to add that im not using anything else at this time i got a feeling on what went wrong but im not willing to try it again at this time to risky right know.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    maybe the mysotatin was only 'silenced' for the first 2 weeks.
    perhaps either the dosage wasnt correct or the sequence is slightly out? im just guessing but if your myostatin was truelly non existant im sure we would be seeing something extra. that said it could take months to see the difference, 2-3 weeks just isnt long enough bro.

anyway good on you for trying this out, the only reservation i have is when i read the study that suggested mysotatin maybe involved in tendon integrity as a positive regulator.
    and as you know with this pec repair ive just gone through, the last thing i could risk is weakening my tendons, especially since i now have some unknown person's 2 hamstring tendons holding my left pec onto the humerous bone!
    Not to hijack, but just wanted to say Pumb, that it's a medical miracle that we're able to take someone else's hamstring tendons and use them to repair you. That's incredible, so please don't be TOO discouraged. I hope you're all good to go and America has treated you well.

Big Boy Black, thank you for posting your experiences. I agree with Pumb that results will take longer than 2 weeks. The fat loss in the 1st 2 weeks is indicative of SOMETHING happening and muscle growth takes longer than fat loss dood. Furthermore, your splicer knocks out a gene (myostatin), so that means for other cells to appreciate the now missing gene, the cells have to reproduce (replicate) and that takes time. Hang in there biggie!

-Papa!-

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

that is correct maybe i do need to chill out a bit and wait it out more patience is key when you are dealing with this stuff

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

BLACK, where you at? Everything ok??

-Papa!-

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

im here man been going threw personal issues with the old lady everything is the same my weight is stuck at 228 my strength is still good 435 on the bench 675 on squats although my knee has been bothering me lately so im gonna slack off of the extremely heavy squats for a little while other than that there has been a slight increase in trap size no increase in leg mass a little more back detail look im not using nothing else currently and im not consuming nearly as many calories as i was when i was on the anti-bodies so this stuff has help me maitain weight and strenght even during a strict diet or calorie consumption

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

im here man been going threw personal issues with the old lady everything is the same my weight is stuck at 228 my strength is still good 435 on the bench 675 on squats although my knee has been bothering me lately so im gonna slack off of the extremely heavy squats for a little while other than that there has been a slight increase in trap size no increase in leg mass a little more back detail look im not using nothing else currently and im not consuming nearly as many calories as i was when i was on the anti-bodies so this stuff has help me maitain weight and strenght even during a strict diet or calorie consumption

Ok dood, good to hear all is well for the most part. Good luck w/the feminine half over there. Please keep us posted periodically! Looking forward to your updates as always doooood!

-Papa!-

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Big Black, how's it going w/the wifey? Everyone kool??

Anything happenin' w/your physique?

Hope all is well,

-Papa!-

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

hey wassup papa everythings everything you know me and the wifey getting along better just had to refocused if you know what i mean anyway the gains with this stuff have come to a hault when i first took this stuff it was a couple of things i guess i should have done but i didnt but thats another story the first 2 weeks on this stuff the fulness efeect was out of this world and also the fat reduction but since then it has been dwindling i guess more research needs to be done as i believe alot of promise is in this area. and i intend to explore it.my next log will be on this new joint supplement and preworkout drink from my homeboy king stay tuned for that after that its right back at the research area with a detailed log on GW501516 so black is back people

18. Professional Member
    Answers

nice.
    Going to dose the GDF-8 again?

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

im leaning that way not right know but soon

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

i just thought i would post this the known binders for myostatin is MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE,HUMAN FOLLISTATIN,ANTI-GDF-8,ANTI-GDF-8/5 GASP-1,FOLLISTATIN LIKE PROTEIN,IGF-1 IN A SENSE,GH,GDF-8 SHRNA,GDF-8 SURE SILENCING ,GDF-8 RNA also that gdf-8/5 is new on the scene but since scientist have found out that gdf-5 is closely related to 8 meaning it may inhibit muscle growth as well it peak there interest be careful because gdf-5 is very serious,anyway those are the majority of them but there are more growth factors that actually deal with muscle growth anyway enough of my mouth holla at me people peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

I want to be clear on one thing i am not telling anyone to use this stuff my advice or whatever you want to call it is for entertainment thats all folks [meaning do not try this at home]

22. New Member
    Answers

i just thought i would post this the known binders for myostatin is MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE,HUMAN FOLLISTATIN,ANTI-GDF-8,ANTI-GDF-8/5 GASP-1,FOLLISTATIN LIKE PROTEIN,IGF-1 IN A SENSE,GH,GDF-8 SHRNA,GDF-8 SURE SILENCING ,GDF-8 RNA also that gdf-8/5 is new on the scene but since scientist have found out that gdf-5 is closely related to 8 meaning it may inhibit muscle growth as well it peak there interest be careful because gdf-5 is very serious,anyway those are the majority of them but there are more growth factors that actually deal with muscle growth anyway enough of my mouth holla at me people peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Black

Just a note. I would not personally mess with Growth Differentiation factors that are not fully mapped and understood.
    GDF-5 in particular is responsible for tendon healing/integrity as well. I would not want to risk that as there lies a potential double edged sword of positives and negatives...

See this excerpt on some positives regarding GDF-5 and tendons as well as negatives due to deficiency (It's rat model, but still valid until more human studies are available):

GDF-5
    Growth and differentiation factor 5, or GDF-5, has been linked to tendon healing in several studies. One study showed that the tensile strength of healing rat tendons increased in a dose-dependent manner when treated with GDF-5.[36] Another study showed that GDF-5 deficiency caused mouse tail tendon to have a 17% increase in the proportion of medium diameter collagen fibrils at the expense of larger diameter fibrils, as well as a 33% increase in irregularly-shaped polymorphic fibrils.[37]These structural differences did not cause major differences in biomechanical properties of the tendon, but did cause the fibers to relax 11% more slowly than controls during time-dependent stress/relaxation tests. More research would be needed to see if GDF-5 could play a role in the treatment of tendinosis.

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

that is true bob but to add to that follistatin binds to gdf-5 very strongly that is also why i said gdf-5 is serious stuff and follistatin also binds to activins also to add to the list ACRV2B AND ACRV2A both is strong but only one cause muscle growth in the triceps, pec,back,and hams, that was acrv2a even though ACRV2B binds to myostatin stronger than acrv2a,ACRV2B only cause muscle growth in the pec and tricep area if i remember correctly.but to note they are coming out with a muscle specific follistatin

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Bob you have a valid point there but im not saying im gonna mess with the gdf-5 anti-body gdf-5 is important in the human body i was merely stating its importance corresponding to gdf-8 to note gdf-9 also share similarity to gdf-8 so there is alot of research going on in this field right know

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

also gdf-11 they are finding out new things on a daily bases

26. New Member
    Answers

Well I can't pm due to post count but black, as you know I used the vector and was speaking with a lab and it seems like the lab only gives you the plasmid not the virus. So if you reconstituted and pinned; the vector is useless. Some might get into the muscle cells via naked dna but they forgot to mention that the virus is not included with the plasmid. They said you need to purchase phoenix packaging cell line or magnetofectin for this to be effective.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muscleboundfo View Post
    Well I can't pm due to post count but black, as you know I used the vector and was speaking with a lab and it seems like the lab only gives you the plasmid not the virus. So if you reconstituted and pinned; the vector is useless. Some might get into the muscle cells via naked dna but they forgot to mention that the virus is not included with the plasmid. They said you need to purchase phoenix packaging cell line or magnetofectin for this to be effective.
    What do u know about electroporation?

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

musclebound i will pm you

29. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    What do u know about electroporation?
    Well the cell lines seem very unstable, expensive and almost impossible to find. Way over my head. Magnetofection is a simple and highly efficient transfection method that uses magnetic fields to concentrate particles containing nucleic acid into the target cells.

I have been speaking to a PHD about this for weeks now. So that is why the results were not so good and temporary.

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  50 lbs.
    Answers

bump i know but does anyone know what has happened to blac? anyone talked to him?

I guess this thread pretty much confirmed that the thing about one dose per life is bs. guess what T is for ACE-031. 12 days. kinda weird how he had results at first but after 2 weeks it kinda dozed off, it's almost like this gdf-8-shrna has about the same half time. I dont believe the once in a lifetime dose thing, although it would be amazing as long as it didnt go overboard so you would just be a piece of muscles unable to walk even though u stopped working out long ago u just keep growing.

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Im here MY friend im always around!!

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

I took a break from anaboliminds for awhile but im back know!!

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  50 lbs.
    Answers

I took a break from anaboliminds for awhile but im back know!!
    haha wtf, i saw your latest post was like 2 years ago and now you answer me like 1 day after i posted XD

How did it work? Was the 1 injection per life BS?

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Well the avenue to achieve a so call 1 injection for life is by using a aav virus and i chosed not too.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 04:17 PM