GDF-8 shRNA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. and no i only log on anabolicminds baby


  2. so what exactly does this stuff do?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    so what exactly does this stuff do?
    gets you hyyyooooge. hahaha, ill let one of the more well knowledged guys explain.

    PS-I noticed since i started to come here alot more start to wonder here now too....Easy,Bionic, grila...this is an awesome on topic section of the forum guys. enjoy.

  4. So you do it once every few weeks? How long does it last? Could one do it Once a month or twice a month?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    So you do it once every few weeks? How long does it last? Could one do it Once a month or twice a month?

    Read the thread from the start and you will find the answers.

  6. Well so far he only did one but what is optimal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Well so far he only did one but what is optimal?
    To the best of my knowledge, not enough research has been done for anyone to accurately answer your question.
    Last edited by mexmuscle; 06-23-2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Typo

  8. I mean I am looking to try it as well with a stack of pegmgf and ghrp6 even if it was just once a month and that gave some results I am game.

  9. DJ, just chill out and learn something. Why would you be so wiling to do something like this without having anything/one to compare it to/ learn from. Just eat, workout, rest, repeat. Let Black share his experience in peace.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I mean I am looking to try it as well with a stack of pegmgf and ghrp6 even if it was just once a month and that gave some results I am game.

    Do you have any idea what this stuff is? You are scary as **** to me.

    I have something that will get you swole as ****: eating.

    bb
    •   
       


  11. DJ, thats exactly why i dint answer you. It doesnt seem you research anything.
    Also, BLACK seems to know his shyt pretty well. He is doing this as prolly one of the first and currently only...why would you just go do it? Cause its easy? Quick? i want to too but i wont until there are more guys like BLACK and research is out.

    I meant shyt, we are still finding things out about GHRP, Peg, IGF, etc etc...this log hasent and prolly will not even touch the 1st floor of a 1,000 story building.

    PS-I also dint answer casue a simple google search brings up a major amount of info and labs.

    BLACK: Got the PM, i understand man, no drama is better living.

    be easy.

  12. Enough with the jibba-jabba. What's cooking, Black?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    gets you hyyyooooge. hahaha, ill let one of the more well knowledged guys explain.

    PS-I noticed since i started to come here alot more start to wonder here now too....Easy,Bionic, grila...this is an awesome on topic section of the forum guys. enjoy.
    Fo sho bra!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    Fo sho bra!
    yea sorry man, dint meanto sound like a dikc, just i dont wanna miss inform. Its complicated stuff...

  15. alright sorry about not posting yesterday ate a sandwich from a restaraunt and it got me sick feel better today will get back in the gym tommorrow but all is good know just to make this clear i have never said or will i say that this is approved for human use i just have my personal conviction when it comes to myostatin and if this stuff dont work i will tell everyone it dont work but if it do i will say it does peace!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    alright sorry about not posting yesterday ate a sandwich from a restaraunt and it got me sick feel better today will get back in the gym tommorrow but all is good know just to make this clear i have never said or will i say that this is approved for human use i just have my personal conviction when it comes to myostatin and if this stuff dont work i will tell everyone it dont work but if it do i will say it does peace!

    I'm expecting to see you go from 231 to 300ish... lol

  17. we will see

  18. well wassup family its your man black another day in the everyday struggle against myostatin so far its been a week since i took the silencer and right know i have to say besides the absolute robust hunger all the time that i am noticing a little belly fat starting to melt away know to put this in perspective i was sick yesterday and the day before and my appetite was all screwed up so that could have something to do with the fat shedding but like my appetite is crazy right know family havent noticed any direct strength gains but we will see in the near future if anything happens

  19. alright peeps wassup its your man black back again with another log well its been ten days since my log has started and so far the biggest thing im noticing is belly fat lost and it has been nice losing fat while having and appetite from h###!
    my weight right know is at 230 lbs but i managed to get my waist down from a 36 to a 34 and part of the reason my belly fat was at a 36 anyway is because i ate any and everything and i do mean everything even when i was doing the anti-bodies which i did not do it any justice my main goal on that was strength and for that reason i did not concentrate on cardio at all but i must say it was because of the myostatin anti-bodies that i was not and obese man anyway enough of my mouth oh i know i was supposed to post pic but rest assure they are coming peace!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    well wassup family its your man black another day in the everyday struggle against myostatin

    This is gold. I'm quoting it in my sig.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    alright peeps wassup its your man black back again with another log well its been ten days since my log has started and so far the biggest thing im noticing is belly fat lost and it has been nice losing fat while having and appetite from h###!
    my weight right know is at 230 lbs but i managed to get my waist down from a 36 to a 34 and part of the reason my belly fat was at a 36 anyway is because i ate any and everything and i do mean everything even when i was doing the anti-bodies which i did not do it any justice my main goal on that was strength and for that reason i did not concentrate on cardio at all but i must say it was because of the myostatin anti-bodies that i was not and obese man anyway enough of my mouth oh i know i was supposed to post pic but rest assure they are coming peace!
    This is a good sign, you've gained some muscle and dropped some fat

  22. So if you see this insanely huge / ripped black man walking down the street sporting a pair of extra traps that pop out of his normal traps, you'll know who it is!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    This is a good sign, you've gained some muscle and dropped some fat
    That's a HUGE understatement considering it's only been 10 days!!! So far, so...E****LENT! Oh and CryingEMO, you crack me the **** up!

  24. Hey Black747,, are you still feeling drowsiness/sleepiness as in the beginning?

  25. alright sorry about the delay in posting been busy and so far the hungerness is still there the tiredness is not the bad anymore but the fat burning has been great i havent notice any strength gains at all since i began this experiment so its gets and F on the front other than that my weight right know is 228 pounds oh i must add this the pumps i get in the gym is outstanding anyway i will be able to post better next week and show some before and after shots any question feel free to ask.

  26. whats good black?

  27. well the experiment unfortunate is yeilding less than desirable results although i remain strong there have been little noticeable muscle growth i remain optimistic on future experiments but this one here seems to be a failure although the first two weeks fatloss was amazing but since have been null and void im gonna give it another week then im closing this thread down one thing good is that i have not grown and extra arm or worst!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    well the experiment unfortunate is yeilding less than desirable results although i remain strong there have been little noticeable muscle growth i remain optimistic on future experiments but this one here seems to be a failure although the first two weeks fatloss was amazing but since have been null and void im gonna give it another week then im closing this thread down one thing good is that i have not grown and extra arm or worst!

    maybe the mysotatin was only 'silenced' for the first 2 weeks.
    perhaps either the dosage wasnt correct or the sequence is slightly out? im just guessing but if your myostatin was truelly non existant im sure we would be seeing something extra. that said it could take months to see the difference, 2-3 weeks just isnt long enough bro.

    anyway good on you for trying this out, the only reservation i have is when i read the study that suggested mysotatin maybe involved in tendon integrity as a positive regulator.
    and as you know with this pec repair ive just gone through, the last thing i could risk is weakening my tendons, especially since i now have some unknown person's 2 hamstring tendons holding my left pec onto the humerous bone!

  29. thats true one thing though my strength is still up i mean just yesterday i was able to get 315 for 4 sets of 15 on the bench not bad rightjust that muscle growth is not there and also i got to add that im not using anything else at this time i got a feeling on what went wrong but im not willing to try it again at this time to risky right know.

  30. How can you say there is not muscle growth if within a period of a few weeks you maintained weight but drastically reduced bodyfat?


    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    thats true one thing though my strength is still up i mean just yesterday i was able to get 315 for 4 sets of 15 on the bench not bad rightjust that muscle growth is not there and also i got to add that im not using anything else at this time i got a feeling on what went wrong but im not willing to try it again at this time to risky right know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Log in
Log in