GDF-8 shRNA

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm In on this and the results. Hope all goes well.
    MDTS

2. subbed ...good luck
    •   

3. Two questions, doubts:

1. Wasnt this supossed to be shot once only? Wasnt this a single-dose gene changing event?

2. I guess you are also taking other stuff.. we may know what and why? HGH, MGF, maybe?

4. quite interesting

5. I was curious. I dont have plans to but...
    Since this is changing the RNA/DNA sequence, if you were to have a child while this was in progress/progressed/post shot, would the child see any adverse side effects? Myostatin defficiant?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mexmuscle View Post
    Two questions, doubts:

1. Wasnt this supossed to be shot once only? Wasnt this a single-dose gene changing event?
    He stated that he only took one dose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    it is a little creepy in its own way

8. What is, Easy?

9. Thanks. Dioes anybody know what was the dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post

10. listen im not advising anyone to take this im just sharing my results from day to day since i can tell you this with 100 percent certainty im not gonna have anymore kids its not a worry for me but its possible.know yes this is a one time event and no im not taking anything else

11. And we thank you for sharing these results BIG BLACK! I hope all is going well so far. Lookin' forward to your updates as always!

-Papa!-

12. Dont worry, no one is thinking that you are advising anyone to do that. We are just learning about your experience. I thank you for sharing it and encourage you to continue doing so.

13. Wow, this is starting to take things to a new level. And I thought using HGH + IGF-1 + PEG-MGF, etc was innovative.

Black is on the cutting edge.

14. Yeah Black. You're boldly going where very few have gone before and I applaud your courage and your willingness to share your experience. Cheers! Now get to work and start GROWING!!! LOL
    Now, if I remember correctly, those muscular bulls didn't have to eat more than the regular bulls or workout (obviously) for their muscles to grow huge. Is that what we should expect here? BTW, I know you're going to workout and eat properly. I guess this is hypothetically speaking.

15. that is true but i must say this i when you are actually blocking myostatin its hard to actually eat properly because the hunger effects is out of this world im gonna post some pic next friday back and chest shots tojust let everyone see if there are any progress . the tiredness has been there today so that is one coming effect when you are dealing with this stuff but once i take a nap im back in full effect so to say lol anyway any question from anyone i will try and answer if i can if not i will try and find the answer .

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    What is, Easy?
    just modifying your genes. 30 years from now it won't seem creepy at all. 30 years ago a CAT scan or any of a number of things we routinely do today seemed creepy.

I really need to look at some studies on myostatins again. this is really intriguing.

17. what do you think about this? issue with the study of course is these were myostatin deficient from birth, so a bit different

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abst...urcetype=HWCIT

and those were also myostatin null mice, no myostatin production at all

18. What is the price of the:GDF-8 shRNA ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    that is true but i must say this i when you are actually blocking myostatin its hard to actually eat properly because the hunger effects is out of this world im gonna post some pic next friday back and chest shots tojust let everyone see if there are any progress . the tiredness has been there today so that is one coming effect when you are dealing with this stuff but once i take a nap im back in full effect so to say lol anyway any question from anyone i will try and answer if i can if not i will try and find the answer .
    Fat storage is supposed to be decreased, correct? Sorry to keep referring to the bulls but isn't that why they were so lean? Is this sleepiness something that you'll have to deal with for the log-haul? Maybe that's a question only time will tell. At any rate, that would be a good thing to add to your log (ie: how the sleepiness rates from day to day.) Also, get some quad pics up there, too.

20. Lets not bother him with questions about sources and prices..... In any case, you can Google whatever information you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by john777 View Post
    What is the price of the:GDF-8 shRNA ?

21. myostatin inhibition do result in astounding fat loss and that is why the bulls are so ripped and i will state how the sleepiness rates from day to day that is something i will keep everyone imformed about

22. Yea. Theres no source posting/asking, no pricing needs to be talked about.
    Quick over-view...

1 Dose
    Good pump/full feel
    Extreme Hunger
    A little tired/sleepiness....

so far i say this is awesome.

Also, Easy, this isnt creepy, its Fukcin science/bio/chem and it rocks!
    Stem cell research is way more "creepy" if you ask me...
    This is, innovative.

BLACK, Respect.
    Good work.
    Peace.

23. How much of the shRNA gets used for that one dose? Now i'm reading about plasmids in general. Funny, that was what they used in the game Bioshock (plasmids)

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How much of the shRNA gets used for that one dose? Now i'm reading about plasmids in general. Funny, that was what they used in the game Bioshock (plasmids)
    They come as a set of 4, with 1 negative as a control, if thats what you mean, the unit of measure is a ug. Not sure if it 1ug per tube or what though.

25. yeah, thats what I thought I saw. i was just wondering what amount of mass that dosage was meant for.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GDF-8
    By foxpharma in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 06:46 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295
    By BLACK747 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. great article on myostatin protein (GDF-8)
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:06 PM