Good Luck Pumbertot (surgery tomorrow)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't General Chat, but it's where Pumb hangs out at. In any case, he's going into surgery tomorrow to fix a torn muscle.

Good luck Pumb.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
YEEEE-HHHAAWWWW! GOOD LUCK BRO! I hope us Americans are treating you EXTRA well! Enjoy the ladies we got too! HA HAA :D

T

Tkenshin

Awards
Good luck pumbertot, get well soon!!! This guy is great contributer to this forum and very knowledgeable.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Pumb! Get some Vicodin and have a party!

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Ya know I'm pullin' for ya Man!

May the Force from my Source be with You! (check your email when ya can bro) :D

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, my prayers are for a speedy recovery

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!

lol you know i just found this thread. so a little update.
my 2 donor tendons are doing well and my body is fast remodelling them into my own.
they regularly get hit with gh,cjc,igf,mgf(peg+reg),slin to rapidly speed the process. a little deca+var too,but only in my butt. :p
took my arm out of the sling(daytime,still wear for sleep) 2 days ago. doing some passive ROM. feeling really good. havent trained upperbody for 9 weeks, doing limited quads,hams+calves but blasting them (e.g. 250kg legpress for 40reps).doing plenty of cardio too.
bodyweight pre-op was 108kg 9-10% bf.
weight now 105.5kg 8-9% bf so yeah im very happy and peptides are simply amazing substances.

yes good s.h.i.t is going to happen when im back to 'real' training! :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hooray for peptides. I figured you didn't die when I saw you posting in other threads. Sounds like soon enough you will be back to the 'real' iron pumpin'. Good to hear about the surgery and great to hear that you noticed increased healing and recovery with some peptides and a little extra love. Hooray for peptides.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hooray for peptides. I figured you didn't die when I saw you posting in other threads. Sounds like soon enough you will be back to the 'real' iron pumpin'. Good to hear about the surgery and great to hear that you noticed increased healing and recovery with some peptides and a little extra love. Hooray for peptides.
thanks mate. weighed myself yesterday, 106.5kg. :D

wophood

wophood

Awards
Damn, Pum! I didn't realize all this happened to you so recently. How's the healing progressing? Get better, bro. Best to ya...

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Pum! I didn't realize all this happened to you so recently. How's the healing progressing? Get better, bro. Best to ya...

the surgery yes but injury no, it was May 2005. I was misdiagnosed with partial tear, thats why im urging you to get surgery as sounds like mine and it is a full tear. my surgeon was like wtf how could they have thought it was partial, tendon completely off the bone.

going very well. 10 weeks post-op on thursday. im already back to 107.5kg so only 0.5kg down on pre-op weight(same bf%) yet I havent trained my upperbody in 11 weeks and only had left arm out of sling for 2 weeks.

peptides=miracles. :D

P

popica

Awards
pumbertot- nice to hear about your recovery !
I got torn biceps tendon- they pull it all out and replace from my leg !- nasty scar- but it was 2 month ago- I train now normaly.
usually it takes 5-8 month for recover that kind of injury ( mine )- with hgh,cjc,mgf ghrp-6- only I manage for full recover for 2 months !

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
pumbertot- nice to hear about your recovery !
I got torn biceps tendon- they pull it all out and replace from my leg !- nasty scar- but it was 2 month ago- I train now normaly.
usually it takes 5-8 month for recover that kind of injury ( mine )- with hgh,cjc,mgf ghrp-6- only I manage for full recover for 2 months !
thanks bro. good to hear you recovered well. hey the scar is something to be proud of imo, i wouldnt want it invisible, scars of war.

im at 13.5 weeks now, just started doing a few cets curls with 5kg but moved up to 7.5kg for my final set, wohoo!!! also did triceps pushdowns 30 then 40lbs for 30 reps. woohoo!!!!!!!!!
yeah usually with a tendon graft you start training slowly at 18 weeks so im ahead of the game too.

thanks you peptides, thank you datbtrue and thank you grunt76.
also thank you China. :D