Some guy is selling GH in my Gym, how do I know its real?

DR.DAWN

Awards
Is there a way to test it... the price is 400 per kit and it comes in a white box no labels. Blue tops... can it be this cheap?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to test it... the price is 400 per kit and it comes in a white box no labels. Blue tops... can it be this cheap?
How do you know this person is selling it? I mean, does this dood walk around telling people or is it "hear say"? Either way, if you found out about it accidentally through the grape vine, I am not so sure I'd trust him. Who knows....could be a po-po doin' some easy fishin'. Cops workout at my gym...their cop cars are parked out front (just saying, they DO hang out at gyms).

Also, $400 for a "kit"..what does that include? Why no labels?

I'm extremely skeptical of everyone and everyplace. I wouldn't drop $400 unless I have the nitty gritty on WHAT is in the kit and WHO this dood is. My $.02 (wo)man.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established

There is no cheap/easy way to test that you actually have an actual GH peptide.
The only way would be to have access to a mass spectrometer to run the protein samples. Someone on another forunm who is in the field ended up using his labs MS. Nice.
There are also high end test kits but are very in depth and require the proper lab knowledge, instruments, and proper usage...

You can, however, eliminate the possibility that it could be HCG. HCG is the most common item used to fake actual HGH.
You can test for HCG with any OTC pregnancy test kit. Just expose the test stick to the reconned product.
The test kit is actually made to test HCG as this is the urine marker in pregnant women.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
How do you know this person is selling it? I mean, does this dood walk around telling people or is it "hear say"? Either way, if you found out about it accidentally through the grape vine, I am not so sure I'd trust him. Who knows....could be a po-po doin' some easy fishin'. Cops workout at my gym...their cop cars are parked out front (just saying, they DO hang out at gyms).

Also, $400 for a "kit"..what does that include? Why no labels?

I'm extremely skeptical of everyone and everyplace. I wouldn't drop $400 unless I have the nitty gritty on WHAT is in the kit and WHO this dood is. My $.02 (wo)man.
Papa, FYI, many generics like "blue tops", "yellow tops" usually come in unmarked vials. Thats just how it is...

Also a kit is just a predetermined number of vilas in a package that is sold.. like a 120iu kit for example would be a box with 12 - 10iu unmarked vials.

Its best to have trust in your source rather than buying out of someones trunk in the back alley.
However, I did get a great deal on a Blu-Ray player that way :D

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Papa, FYI, many generics like "blue tops", "yellow tops" usually come in unmarked vials. Thats just how it is...

Also a kit is just a predetermined number of vilas in a package that is sold.. like a 120iu kit for example would be a box with 12 - 10iu unmarked vials.

Its best to have trust in your source rather than buying out of someones trunk in the back alley.
However, I did get a great deal on a Blu-Ray player that way :D
Ok, I did not know many "colored tops" came unlabeled.

Regarding a kit, I'm aware they come w/'X' # of IU in 'Y' # of vials, but I was just sayin' that for $400, it's hard to know if it's a good deal or not since we weren't told what the kit contained (how many IU for example). Then again, maybe there's a standard "kit"...I don't know.

Blu-Ray player out of an alley huh? Well you go for it man! I don't even own a DVD player (except the one in my PC)! :D HA!

Cal

Awards
Regarding a kit, I'm aware they come w/'X' # of IU in 'Y' # of vials, but I was just sayin' that for $400, it's hard to know if it's a good deal or not since we weren't told what the kit contained (how many IU for example). Then again, maybe there's a standard "kit"...I don't know.
Yes, your "blue top" kits are always 100iu per kit.