PEG-MGF immediately after injection, weird effects!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PEG-MGF immediately after injection, weird effects!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Yep, I have always trusted him and admired his integrity and great service, especially his communication. He was sending email updates and status reports so often that some ppl actually asked to be taken of his mailing list.
    Lately he has become very overwhelmed with personal issues and a child with severe ongoing medical issues to the point where his communication is almost non existant and some mistakes in his orders.

I have received an email response from him regarding some issues I have pending, including the question on the Tyric/PegMGF question.
    Unfortunately his email response was meant for someone else's email as it was not directed to me but someone else and competely unrelate issue.
    Obviously his head is totally elsewhere right now and I can understand this, however, for the time being I am discontinuing my support of his site as well as any referrals until such a time where I believe I can trust his service again. This is by no means personal, just necessary as I cannot support a business that I refer as "quality" to people, and then have them suffer for it. Many I know have had problems lately with their orders and delays. It is not fair to those people and also not the kind of reflection i wish to have on my reputation as well.

I hope all is resolved soon and questions are answered. I still believe that all is well with his product and the effects of his PegMGF is just due to the source it was manufactured by as well as the fillers and buffers used in this mix.
    As I said before, in my research, these effects are common to other sources of different peptides and vary from source to source regarding the same exact peptide...

Take Care.

2. New Member

I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.
  3. New Member

and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks for your feedback Solarus, repped.

It is a bit shady, i know i shouldnt complain on nice deals but seriously who can make those type of deals and have them going so long?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.
    Bob would know best but i do know that zsupp endorses him on his page...
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.
    I agree with the ghrp-6 comment.....no sides whatsoever. BUNK!!!!!!! no hunger at all.....and i have used a few diff sources....****in d-bag tryin to have a special.....yea of bunk sh*t.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    I would not worry too much if I were you guys, Tkenshin is correct, and he seems to have a good rep among some trusted vets. I will admit, the flushing thing made me nervous when I heard it, when busy, and this guy ahs been real busy, we all can make mistakes, but I think all seems ok. I will be researching with his pmgf here in a month or so, so I guess I will find out myself. With that being said, if I thought there could be a problem, I would not use it all, I do have a different brand of pmgf as well, but I this guys will be a part of the research.
    I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 ****s about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.
    Note that I am tolerant to very high doses of gaba though....
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 ****s about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!
    agreed...you know you're dealing with an unprofessional businessman (and probably getting shafted) when you get unsolicited emails from him about his personal life getting in the way of filling orders....not to mention a thousand excuses where he vents about his supply chain and customs problems. can you think of even one rock solid vendor who does that?

not to mention - he's lightning fast when you PLACE an order, and then gets all Houdini when it isnt right.

he may end up staying in business, but if he does he has a lot to learn.
  10. Senior Member

Unhappy

11. New Member

all of Dat's anger aside....

i've used GHRP-6 from 2 other sources, and it did precisely the same thing every single time i used it. the time i used the new guy's GHRP-6, i hadnt touched the stuff in months. i didnt nick a vein, either, and even if i had, i know the difference.

Dat....n=1 for you, we have n=2. you might not think anyone but you knows what the f@ck they are talking about, but at least we are giving honest reviews without letting our relationship with the vendor get in the way. can you say the same? your anger seems sudden, and i can only imagine it comes from an defensive position to protect your friend.

i'll take an opinion from knowledgeable, honest, negative dickhead over a biased or incompetent person with a PMA any day of the week.
  12. Senior Member

13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Your descriptive words for me are inaccurate, insulting and purposefully derisive.
    those words werent for you, i was just making a point about evaluating sources of information.

When the first word out of your mouth is "bunk" spelled in all caps ...no there is no attempt to be accurate. When you want to run off to other boards to warn people ...warn people about what?
    i never used bunk in caps. i am not being sensational. i offered up a possibility, because i am part of a community that polices and regulates itself. if this thread existed when i was considering a purchase of GHRP-6, i would be REAL sure to tread carefully, and perhaps try a tester order first.

so you are using GHRP-6 and not experiencing anything noticeable??? how in the he11 can you say your stuff is legit, especially when you are using everything but the kitchen sink? THAT's a very cloudy and inaccurate position to be gaging a product from...

as for "sol stirring up trouble" - if trouble is giving my fellow researchers a well-found heads-up about a product that i have personally used and evaluated from a rather thorough and unbiased position, then i ought to be in jail for all the trouble i've caused over the years.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i never used bunk in caps. i am not being sensational. i offered up a possibility, because i am part of a community that polices and regulates itself. if this thread existed when i was considering a purchase of GHRP-6, i would be REAL sure to tread carefully, and perhaps try a tester order first.

so you are using GHRP-6 and not experiencing anything noticeable??? how in the he11 can you say your stuff is legit, especially when you are using everything but the kitchen sink? THAT's a very cloudy and inaccurate position to be gaging a product from...

as for "sol stirring up trouble" - if trouble is giving my fellow researchers a well-found heads-up about a product that i have personally used and evaluated from a rather thorough and unbiased position, then i ought to be in jail for all the trouble i've caused over the years.
  15. Senior Member

16. Senior Member

17. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Yep, both you, trip and I...
    and me....but not this stuff yet.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

no offense taken bro, i didnt think you were directing anything at me. I should have just stayed out of it with that post but basically i posted that because its good to put out your opinions on a source so that others can make their own conclusions on whether to order from that source. Feedback is good when it comes to online boards etc. This source has me seriously questioning his products, in my case not only the pegmgf had weird effects but ive used igf1lr3 a few times now and his igf1lr3 isnt giving me anything noticable. Personal observations need to be reported imo and thats why i posted that post and thats why i posted this thread in the first place....it was to get some feedback on if this is normal and just to get that observation out there for others to see....i didnt mean to make this a thread about the source, maybe it sounds like im contridicting myself but i hope that made sense.
    Last edited by pistonpump; 06-25-2008 at 06:36 PM.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow I was gone for 4 days and come back to this. Hrm...tough to say. I know I am about done with my tyric-6 and I have been doseing .5mL for my entire 6 months and havent felt a real rush like I did from the orginal other than about the 1st week. Its more of just a tingle from time to time. I am getting leaner but not a ton could just be diet and other things. I did notice some crazy recovery during baseball season i can only attribute to tyric-6.

Does that mean its bunk....I dont think so. He seems like he does have a lot on his plate and needs to run his buisness better and has crazy deals but I also imgine there is a good mark up on this stuff like in any other buisness so that doesn't mean much. I know I wont be ordering again b/c of whats going on with A LOT of people I talk to on here and i have gone else where. But I have no hard feelings twords him in any way and hope the best for him.

Sorry guys just my little ol' two cents
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. New Member

bro just shot 500 mcgs last night..and the same **** happened to me..felt a flushing feeling over my body and a weird taste in my mouth..

is this a common side effect to PMGF or is it GHRP-6??
  21. New Member

Its really tough to call this one. I have known this company for a little while; I was introduced to them thru a very good friend. I have never heard any complaints on quality until recently. But I have heard those quality complaints from some personal friends who I trust to be honest.

My only real comment is that I doubt that this is pGH under the guise of being pegMGF because plain and simple, if it was pGH it would take a substantially higher dosage to produce these results then what these researchers are using. Look at a 30 day vial of pGH and look at one of these suspect 2mg vials of pegMGF: there should be a substantial difference in the quantity of lypholized powder in those vials. In my opinion, no way that roughly 250-500mics of pGH would produce such effects. But then again Im no expert.

I think it might be as others have mentioned, the fillers or perhaps a contaminant. Hell this stuff comes from China where there are almost NO production standards.

Be safe in your research guys.

Oh and datB was right, Solarus did attack my character out of nowhere.

bb
  22. New Member

well i got that deal of buy one get one free and one looked like it had alot less powder than the other so not to sure as to wat to think..
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post

Oh and datB was right, Solarus did attack my character out of nowhere.

bb
    YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUS CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT YOU DO NOT DIVULGE. your motives are suspect, even if you believe what you are saying.

i think people deserve to know when someone expressing an opinion on the boards has a stake in the product they are supporting. everybody has the right to evaluate the quality and objectivity of a recommendation - i am just giving them more data.

you dont like it? tough. but you cant call my concerns unfounded, at all.

would you trust your stockbroker if he only recommended stocks he personally owns?
  24. New Member

What is this conflict of interest? Do you think I own that site or something??? I dont. Do you think Im an investor, rep or saleperson for them??? I'm not. Just b/c I know the guy or just b/c I have used their products does not constitute a 'conflict of interest'. So does that mean I am conflicted on Ergopharm b/c I used 11-OXO or Chuck Diesel b/c I used Diesel Test Hardcore or USPLabs b/c I am currently using Anabolic Pump????

IF I WAS SO 'CONFLICTED' WITH THAT COMPANY THEN I WOULD NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER SAY OH WELL THEIR PRODUCT COULD BE CONTAMINATED OR THEIR PRODUCT HAS SOME KIND OF ****ED UP FILLER. So how would those statements affect this 'stake' you claim I have in this research company, smart guy??

You dont know who the **** I am or what I do.

bb
  25. New Member

What is this conflict of interest? Do you think I own that site or something??? I dont. Do you think Im an investor, rep or saleperson for them??? I'm not. Just b/c I know the guy or just b/c I have used their products does not constitute a 'conflict of interest'. So does that mean I am conflicted on Ergopharm b/c I used 11-OXO or Chuck Diesel b/c I used Diesel Test Hardcore or USPLabs b/c I am currently using Anabolic Pump????

IF I WAS SO 'CONFLICTED' WITH THAT COMPANY THEN I WOULD NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER SAY OH WELL THEIR PRODUCT COULD BE CONTAMINATED OR THEIR PRODUCT HAS SOME KIND OF ****ED UP FILLER. So how would those statements affect this 'stake' you claim I have in this research company, smart guy??
    you have misunderstood.

i never claimed that you have a link to the vendor we've been discussing. i was instead referring to my initial "callout" of your business dealings as they pertained to a conversation months ago - the one that DatBtrue is using to attack me now because he searched through old threads of mine looking for, well, something to attack.

put more simply for you - my comment was directed at your claim that "Solarus did attack my character out of nowhere." which is ridiculous.

if i wanted to attack your character, i'd have said something like "Babyblu is fcuking lying when he pimps GH because he slings the sh1t on the side"...but i would of course never attack anyone's character in such a fashion.
  26. New Member

1) How have I pimped GH? By discussing gh and every other peptide under the sun in the PEPTIDE forum?

2) Regardless of whether I sell cars, hookers, or cookies, that by no means implies that I lack veracity.

3) You have attacked me out of left field on more than one occassion. You have your own agenda and I could care less what it is but is blatantly obvious you are a hater.

THESE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS BIT$H:

"YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUS CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT YOU DO NOT DIVULGE. your motives are suspect, even if you believe what you are saying.

i think people deserve to know when someone expressing an opinion on the boards has a stake in the product they are supporting. everybody has the right to evaluate the quality and objectivity of a recommendation - i am just giving them more data.

you dont like it? tough. but you cant call my concerns unfounded, at all.

would you trust your stockbroker if he only recommended stocks he personally owns?"

NOW...considering this is in a thread discussing a specific vendor and their products, there is NO other way to interpret your comments beyond the implication that I am somehow affiliated with that vendor b/c "I'm a stockbroker recommending stock I own". You simply cant back out of your comments now clown. Stick by 'em and show everyone how Im associated with the vendor and their products like you claimed earlier. What cant prove it b/c its not true???? Explain what stake I have in a product I have supported in THIS THREAD.

bb
  27. New Member

well due to my bad luck with shipping, i will be trying out P-gh starting tonight. I still have 2 mg of p-mgf and im gonna compare the two.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I've used pegmgf before at 500-600mcg at once and experienced nothing like that, in fact I have never had an unpleasant side from pmgf. I agree with BB, sounds like pgh. I also have pmgf from this source and will be researching with it in 3 weeks. I hope there is no cross contamination, or mix up. I know pgh is a good product, but I am looking forward to another pmgf run.
    I absolutely agree. pMGF doesn't feel like anything at all. I have used p-GH and pMGF. That MUST be p-gh.
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    I absolutely agree. pMGF doesn't feel like anything at all. I have used p-GH and pMGF. That MUST be p-gh.

so wats the normal dosing if considering we have PGH..i dont wanna over dose on the ****..

ive taken 1 shot of 500 IUs sunday night
  30. New Member

It sounds like it has pgh effects upon injection, but pgh doses are much higher. I would hold off with this until it is figured out what is going on. As BB has said, could be a filler, could be some type of cross contamination, no one really knows right now. I would suggest holding off on your research until this gets settled, I know that is what I would do if I were in your position. Better take a monetary loss than to harm yourself. By the way, I am in no way saying this is harmful, nor disparaging the research company, just be careful. I love lifting and research, but there is more to life than that, I have been doing this off and on for about 15 years now, and have made my own share of mistakes caused by impatience, longevity is the key, muscle is developed over time, consistent training, diet and research, dont sacrifice long term results over impatience or a few $$$'s
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

It sounds like it has pgh effects upon injection, but pgh doses are much higher. I would hold off with this until it is figured out what is going on. As BB has said, could be a filler, could be some type of cross contamination, no one really knows right now. I would suggest holding off on your research until this gets settled, I know that is what I would do if I were in your position. Better take a monetary loss than to harm yourself. By the way, I am in no way saying this is harmful, nor disparaging the research company, just be careful. I love lifting and research, but there is more to life than that, I have been doing this off and on for about 15 years now, and have made my own share of mistakes caused by impatience, longevity is the key, muscle is developed over time, consistent training, diet and research, dont sacrifice long term results over impatience or a few $$$'s
    *High-Five*
  32. New Member

dude but to get in contact with the guy is like getting in contact with the pope..

well i have some serious issues that will be put out here if he doesnt respond to me ASAP..

also if i hold off on the MGF it will eventually get destroyed as it dies quickly..lets see what happens
  33. New Member

ripped, did you already recon it? If so, I think it does have a matter of a month or two if regfridgerated, if not recon'd, then it should be good for a while. I understand though, I am in much the same position as you
  34. New Member

Your health is worth a lot more than the $$ you paid for the research products. I would wait until all this mess is cleared up.

bb
  35. New Member

well i did 30 iu of pgh, and the effects were every similar to the peg-mgf, however it took longer for the effect, the effect was more severe and the effect lasted a lot longer ( pmgf was instant and gone) like 30 mins. This was done subq instead of IM.
  36. New Member

ripped, did you already recon it? If so, I think it does have a matter of a month or two if regfridgerated, if not recon'd, then it should be good for a while. I understand though, I am in much the same position as you

yes bro..i already reconed...well only one 2 mg bottle but believe it or not i want to say that i felt great the next day..somewhat pumped but the sides kinda subsided..

dunno what this could possibly be from..im on a very low dose of test and eq right now..but soon to bump it up as im waiting for my goodies..

all in all imm gonna do another shot tonight and see how that goes..
  37. New Member

Your health is worth a lot more than the $$ you paid for the research products. I would wait until all this mess is cleared up.

bb

yes bro but lets say this is PGH..its being said that higher doses are used so it cant be much harm..i mightess well try this out if thats the case
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tkenshin View Post
    well i did 30 iu of pgh, and the effects were every similar to the peg-mgf, however it took longer for the effect, the effect was more severe and the effect lasted a lot longer ( pmgf was instant and gone) like 30 mins. This was done subq instead of IM.
    that could easily be due to the administration method used...IM does hit a bit faster than SC
  39. New Member

well last night i did 20iu of pgh with 10 mcg of igf-1 rh IM in the shoulder. The effects were immediate this time, metallic taste in the mouth and the flush feeling. Again the effect was more severe and lasted a lot longer.

When i did peg mgf, i did 30iu= about 1/3 mg of peg mgf. I used a solution of 1 mg/ml. For the pgh, I had a 3 month supply in one big bottle and mixed it with 12 ml. I don't know exactly how much mg was in that bottle but it didn't look more than 10-12 mg. And i did not have the same severe flushing and metallic taste as i did with the pgh even though i used a lower dose and probably a lower concentration.

This makes me to believe that maybe the pmgf was contaminated with some pgh powder in the process of sealing it. I do not know the ratio or whether it is true. I will do pmgf again this week to see what i can observe.
  40. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tkenshin View Post
    well last night i did 20iu of pgh with 10 mcg of igf-1 rh IM in the shoulder. The effects were immediate this time, metallic taste in the mouth and the flush feeling. Again the effect was more severe and lasted a lot longer.

When i did peg mgf, i did 30iu= about 1/3 mg of peg mgf. I used a solution of 1 mg/ml. For the pgh, I had a 3 month supply in one big bottle and mixed it with 12 ml. I don't know exactly how much mg was in that bottle but it didn't look more than 10-12 mg. And i did not have the same severe flushing and metallic taste as i did with the pgh even though i used a lower dose and probably a lower concentration.

This makes me to believe that maybe the pmgf was contaminated with some pgh powder in the process of sealing it. I do not know the ratio or whether it is true. I will do pmgf again this week to see what i can observe.
    n

but your saying you had a lot of PMGF in your bottle..could it be that you reconed it and it just died after a month?? did you notice the flushy feelings in the begining when taking MGF?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weird effects from DHEA - advice plz
    By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:01 PM
  2. Need help immediately!!!
    By fender6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:22 AM
  3. Weird side effects from simple vitamins
    By liftinw8 in forum Nutrition / Health