PEG-MGF immediately after injection, weird effects!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. you guys may be right, i havent got nearly as intense a feeling with the last 2 injections; 500mcg & 200mcg.

2. I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.
    u using the same source? i think its kinda obvious if you are, you should know. ****labs?

4. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    u using the same source? i think its kinda obvious if you are, you should know. ****labs?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Yep, both you, trip and I...
    •   

6. this is good news to hear on a Monday morning

7. any news on this??? im using the same guy???

gonna start monday with long r3

would like to hear some news on this..i sent him an email on somethings i wasnt happy about but he hasnt gotten back

8. i sent twice and never got a response back.

9. hes really busy with his child and there's been a lot problems arising for him. I don't think he'll be able to answer questions anytime soon.

10. I would not worry too much if I were you guys, Tkenshin is correct, and he seems to have a good rep among some trusted vets. I will admit, the flushing thing made me nervous when I heard it, when busy, and this guy ahs been real busy, we all can make mistakes, but I think all seems ok. I will be researching with his pmgf here in a month or so, so I guess I will find out myself. With that being said, if I thought there could be a problem, I would not use it all, I do have a different brand of pmgf as well, but I this guys will be a part of the research.

11. Yep, I have always trusted him and admired his integrity and great service, especially his communication. He was sending email updates and status reports so often that some ppl actually asked to be taken of his mailing list.
    Lately he has become very overwhelmed with personal issues and a child with severe ongoing medical issues to the point where his communication is almost non existant and some mistakes in his orders.

I have received an email response from him regarding some issues I have pending, including the question on the Tyric/PegMGF question.
    Unfortunately his email response was meant for someone else's email as it was not directed to me but someone else and competely unrelate issue.
    Obviously his head is totally elsewhere right now and I can understand this, however, for the time being I am discontinuing my support of his site as well as any referrals until such a time where I believe I can trust his service again. This is by no means personal, just necessary as I cannot support a business that I refer as "quality" to people, and then have them suffer for it. Many I know have had problems lately with their orders and delays. It is not fair to those people and also not the kind of reflection i wish to have on my reputation as well.

I hope all is resolved soon and questions are answered. I still believe that all is well with his product and the effects of his PegMGF is just due to the source it was manufactured by as well as the fillers and buffers used in this mix.
    As I said before, in my research, these effects are common to other sources of different peptides and vary from source to source regarding the same exact peptide...

Take Care.

12. I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.

13. and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.

14. thanks for your feedback Solarus, repped.

It is a bit shady, i know i shouldnt complain on nice deals but seriously who can make those type of deals and have them going so long?

15. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.
    Bob would know best but i do know that zsupp endorses him on his page...

16. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.
    I agree with the ghrp-6 comment.....no sides whatsoever. BUNK!!!!!!! no hunger at all.....and i have used a few diff sources....****in d-bag tryin to have a special.....yea of bunk sh*t.

17. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    I would not worry too much if I were you guys, Tkenshin is correct, and he seems to have a good rep among some trusted vets. I will admit, the flushing thing made me nervous when I heard it, when busy, and this guy ahs been real busy, we all can make mistakes, but I think all seems ok. I will be researching with his pmgf here in a month or so, so I guess I will find out myself. With that being said, if I thought there could be a problem, I would not use it all, I do have a different brand of pmgf as well, but I this guys will be a part of the research.
    I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 ****s about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.
    Note that I am tolerant to very high doses of gaba though....

19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 ****s about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!
    agreed...you know you're dealing with an unprofessional businessman (and probably getting shafted) when you get unsolicited emails from him about his personal life getting in the way of filling orders....not to mention a thousand excuses where he vents about his supply chain and customs problems. can you think of even one rock solid vendor who does that?

not to mention - he's lightning fast when you PLACE an order, and then gets all Houdini when it isnt right.

he may end up staying in business, but if he does he has a lot to learn.

20. all of Dat's anger aside....

i've used GHRP-6 from 2 other sources, and it did precisely the same thing every single time i used it. the time i used the new guy's GHRP-6, i hadnt touched the stuff in months. i didnt nick a vein, either, and even if i had, i know the difference.

Dat....n=1 for you, we have n=2. you might not think anyone but you knows what the [email protected] they are talking about, but at least we are giving honest reviews without letting our relationship with the vendor get in the way. can you say the same? your anger seems sudden, and i can only imagine it comes from an defensive position to protect your friend.

i'll take an opinion from knowledgeable, honest, negative dickhead over a biased or incompetent person with a PMA any day of the week.

21. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Your descriptive words for me are inaccurate, insulting and purposefully derisive.
    those words werent for you, i was just making a point about evaluating sources of information.

When the first word out of your mouth is "bunk" spelled in all caps ...no there is no attempt to be accurate. When you want to run off to other boards to warn people ...warn people about what?
    i never used bunk in caps. i am not being sensational. i offered up a possibility, because i am part of a community that polices and regulates itself. if this thread existed when i was considering a purchase of GHRP-6, i would be REAL sure to tread carefully, and perhaps try a tester order first.

so you are using GHRP-6 and not experiencing anything noticeable??? how in the he11 can you say your stuff is legit, especially when you are using everything but the kitchen sink? THAT's a very cloudy and inaccurate position to be gaging a product from...

as for "sol stirring up trouble" - if trouble is giving my fellow researchers a well-found heads-up about a product that i have personally used and evaluated from a rather thorough and unbiased position, then i ought to be in jail for all the trouble i've caused over the years.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post

i never used bunk in caps. i am not being sensational. i offered up a possibility, because i am part of a community that polices and regulates itself. if this thread existed when i was considering a purchase of GHRP-6, i would be REAL sure to tread carefully, and perhaps try a tester order first.

so you are using GHRP-6 and not experiencing anything noticeable??? how in the he11 can you say your stuff is legit, especially when you are using everything but the kitchen sink? THAT's a very cloudy and inaccurate position to be gaging a product from...

as for "sol stirring up trouble" - if trouble is giving my fellow researchers a well-found heads-up about a product that i have personally used and evaluated from a rather thorough and unbiased position, then i ought to be in jail for all the trouble i've caused over the years.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Yep, both you, trip and I...
    and me....but not this stuff yet.

24. no offense taken bro, i didnt think you were directing anything at me. I should have just stayed out of it with that post but basically i posted that because its good to put out your opinions on a source so that others can make their own conclusions on whether to order from that source. Feedback is good when it comes to online boards etc. This source has me seriously questioning his products, in my case not only the pegmgf had weird effects but ive used igf1lr3 a few times now and his igf1lr3 isnt giving me anything noticable. Personal observations need to be reported imo and thats why i posted that post and thats why i posted this thread in the first place....it was to get some feedback on if this is normal and just to get that observation out there for others to see....i didnt mean to make this a thread about the source, maybe it sounds like im contridicting myself but i hope that made sense.
    Last edited by pistonpump; 06-25-2008 at 07:36 PM.

25. Wow I was gone for 4 days and come back to this. Hrm...tough to say. I know I am about done with my tyric-6 and I have been doseing .5mL for my entire 6 months and havent felt a real rush like I did from the orginal other than about the 1st week. Its more of just a tingle from time to time. I am getting leaner but not a ton could just be diet and other things. I did notice some crazy recovery during baseball season i can only attribute to tyric-6.

Does that mean its bunk....I dont think so. He seems like he does have a lot on his plate and needs to run his buisness better and has crazy deals but I also imgine there is a good mark up on this stuff like in any other buisness so that doesn't mean much. I know I wont be ordering again b/c of whats going on with A LOT of people I talk to on here and i have gone else where. But I have no hard feelings twords him in any way and hope the best for him.

Sorry guys just my little ol' two cents
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

26. bro just shot 500 mcgs last night..and the same **** happened to me..felt a flushing feeling over my body and a weird taste in my mouth..

is this a common side effect to PMGF or is it GHRP-6??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weird effects from DHEA - advice plz
    By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 09:01 PM
  2. Need help immediately!!!
    By fender6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:22 AM
  3. Weird side effects from simple vitamins
    By liftinw8 in forum Nutrition / Health