How many muscle groups on 1mg/2mg of LR3 IGF cycle?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

How many muscle groups on 1mg/2mg of LR3 IGF cycle?

How many muscle groups would it be ideal to hit (how many is too many) using 40mcg bilaterally QOD with 1mg of LR3 IGF?

Would that, or could that change if you were going to take a 30 day or so break and then run another 1mg using 40mcg bilaterally QOD?

I'd like to hit my anterior and posterior forearms, by bi's and tri's, delts, (with special attn to rear delts if injections to the rear delt will make a difference compared to mid delt), my pecs, and potentially my traps as well. I don't have to hit them all in these first 2 cycles of IGF and want to know what would be ideal for the first 2 cycles.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie40plus View Post
    How many muscle groups would it be ideal to hit (how many is too many) using 40mcg bilaterally QOD with 1mg of LR3 IGF?

Would that, or could that change if you were going to take a 30 day or so break and then run another 1mg using 40mcg bilaterally QOD?

I'd like to hit my anterior and posterior forearms, by bi's and tri's, delts, (with special attn to read delts if injections to the rear delt will make a difference compared to mid delt), my pecs, and potentially my traps as well. I don't have to hit them all in these first 2 cycles of IGF and want to know what would be ideal for the first 2 cycles.
    Hey Newb, my protocol is 40mcg bilat, PWO, IM. lifting on, off, on, off, etc.

Day Date Workout
    Fri 30-May Chest/Abs
    Sat 31-May OFF
    Sun 1-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Mon 2-Jun OFF
    Tues 3-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Wed 4-Jun OFF
    Thurs 5-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Fri 6-Jun OFF
    Sat 7-Jun Chest/Abs
    Sun 8-Jun OFF
    Mon 9-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Tues 10-Jun OFF
    Wed 11-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Thurs 12-Jun OFF
    Fri 13-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Sat 14-Jun OFF
    Sun 15-Jun Chest/Abs
    Mon 16-Jun OFF
    Tues 17-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Wed 18-Jun OFF
    Thurs 19-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Fri 20-Jun OFF
    Sat 21-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Sun 22-Jun OFF
    Mon 23-Jun Chest/Abs
    Tues 24-Jun OFF
    Wed 25-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Thurs 26-Jun OFF
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Hey Newb, my protocol is 40mcg bilat, PWO, IM. lifting on, off, on, off, etc.

Day Date Workout
    Fri 30-May Chest/Abs
    Sat 31-May OFF
    Sun 1-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Mon 2-Jun OFF
    Tues 3-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Wed 4-Jun OFF
    Thurs 5-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Fri 6-Jun OFF
    Sat 7-Jun Chest/Abs
    Sun 8-Jun OFF
    Mon 9-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Tues 10-Jun OFF
    Wed 11-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Thurs 12-Jun OFF
    Fri 13-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Sat 14-Jun OFF
    Sun 15-Jun Chest/Abs
    Mon 16-Jun OFF
    Tues 17-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Wed 18-Jun OFF
    Thurs 19-Jun Quads/Hams/Calves
    Fri 20-Jun OFF
    Sat 21-Jun Biceps/Triceps
    Sun 22-Jun OFF
    Mon 23-Jun Chest/Abs
    Tues 24-Jun OFF
    Wed 25-Jun Back/Traps/Delts
    Thurs 26-Jun OFF
    How many muscle groups are you hitting (injecting) over the course of using 1mg of LR3 IGF given that work out?

If you were going to run 1mg and then take, say 30 days off, and run a 2nd mg stil on a 40mcg bilaterally QOD would you hit (inject) different muscle groups or the same as the ones you hit (injected) on your first run?

What is the magic number of muscle groups to inject on a cycle such as this, 3, 4?

If your going to do the 1mg-30 day break -2nd mg would it be better to inject 3 muscle groups during your first run and then 3 different ones during your second run (assuming there were 6 groups you wanted to hit) or would it be better to inject all 6 in the first run, take the break, and then continue to inject the same 6 in the second run?

I'm assuming you don't inject each muscle group you work out on each work out day, do you?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie40plus View Post
    How many muscle groups are you hitting (injecting) over the course of using 1mg of LR3 IGF given that work out?

If you were going to run 1mg and then take, say 30 days off, and run a 2nd mg stil on a 40mcg bilaterally QOD would you hit (inject) different muscle groups or the same as the ones you hit (injected) on your first run?

What is the magic number of muscle groups to inject on a cycle such as this, 3, 4?

If your going to do the 1mg-30 day break -2nd mg would it be better to inject 3 muscle groups during your first run and then 3 different ones during your second run (assuming there were 6 groups you wanted to hit) or would it be better to inject all 6 in the first run, take the break, and then continue to inject the same 6 in the second run?

I'm assuming you don't inject each muscle group you work out on each work out day, do you?
    My protocol states PWO IM injection. So, every time I workout, I hit a muscle group. Here they are:
    Chest
    Biceps
    Quads
    Lats

After a 30 days "ON" and 30 "OFF", it should be ok to hop back on for another 30.

There is no "magic number" regarding # of muscle groups. Just hit those muscles that are lagging. As noted above, my protocol calls for 4 muscle goups.

If after yer 1st mg (30 days) you think that those muscles you hit have started to see progress, then move onto others (triceps, delts, calves, etc). Perhaps you might try different heads of various muscles which you'd like to bring up (via the localized effect of the IGF-1).

I hope this helps.

BTW: What is QOD?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Egh forearms make me nervous...even with lil ole slins.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why's that Royd???
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    My protocol states PWO IM injection. So, every time I workout, I hit a muscle group. Here they are:
    Chest
    Biceps
    Quads
    Lats

After a 30 days "ON" and 30 "OFF", it should be ok to hop back on for another 30.

There is no "magic number" regarding # of muscle groups. Just hit those muscles that are lagging. As noted above, my protocol calls for 4 muscle goups.

If after yer 1st mg (30 days) you think that those muscles you hit have started to see progress, then move onto others (triceps, delts, calves, etc). Perhaps you might try different heads of various muscles which you'd like to bring up (via the localized effect of the IGF-1).

I hope this helps.

BTW: What is QOD?
    Thanks man, it has helped.

QOD is medical shorthand for every other day (doctors, nurses, and pharmacist shorthand when prescribing how meds are to be dosed)
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I wanna get some Popeye the saylor action going on lol

Seriously, I would inject in my neck muscles running down the sides of my neck that attach to the scalp behind the ear if I could get a sport physician to do it for me. I want to inject there but not myself lol
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I've hit forearms all over, typically Brachioradialis... No issues hitting any nerves. Once you find the spots that work stick with them...
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

My understanding has always been there is a lot of room for error. But I agree I'd lub me some popeye forearms.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pairing muscle groups?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 12:28 PM
  2. Rep ranges for different muscle groups
    By John64 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Which muscle groups...
    By jpb8200 in forum Exercise Science