CJC-1295 For Longterm Antiaging

ifg4949

Awards
I plan to inject my lab animal with 250 mcg of CJC-1295 twice a week for 8 weeks on 4 weeks off indefinetly as a longterm anti aging plan. I'm going for duplication of injecting my animal with 2 IUs of GH 5 days on 2 days off.

Would growth hormone output over a weeks time be similar on 500 mcgs a week of cjc-1295 as compared to 10 IUs of GH a week?

Would appreciate opinions on this question. Thanks.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
It is very hard to make a distinct judgement on how much of a GH increase you wilkl get from CJC as it is dependant on many factors.
Dose dependance as well as the secreteory potential of the GH vesicle in the individuals pituitary somatotrophs as a couple of factors.

But if we go by some of the study info we see that after a single dose of CJC 30mcg/Kg and 60mcg/Kg GH increased in subjects 2-10 fold. I asument the lower end is related to the lower dosage abd the higher end of the scale is related to the higher dosage. Thus you could guestimate a somewhat broad ballbark figure.
For a 220LB person 30mcg/kg would equate to 3mg and optimally taken per week. 60mcg/kg would be 6mg per week.
So... How much GH does the average healthy male produce? Maybe about .5 IU? I don't know for sure but I've seen this number thrown out a few times. By far, not the most scientific approach here.
Anyhow if 3mg/week will probably raise GH levels 2-6 fold and 6mg/week would raise the upper end of 6-10 fold, 3mg dose gives you around 1-3IU daily and 6mg gives you 3-5IU.

Thus if you take only 500mcg of CJC per week, My Guess it is probably not worth it at all going by the CJC study dosage tests... It is very doubtful that you will get anywhere near 2 iu/day...

Anyhow most here take 2mg/week which would more likely be closer to what you are hoping for......

If anyone has anyting to add to make this easier to calculate please feel free to chime in as this is a very crude way of achieving a valid conclusion. However it stilll gives us a ballpark from which to work this out.
Keep in mind that the frequency of compounded consecutive dosages will also play a role in increasing levels to some degree since CJC levels remain high around 8 days...
Also Keep in mind that my guess at .5 being an average GH level can totally skew this guesstimate.

ifg4949

Awards
The average person at 20 puts out 500 mcg daily HGH and when 40 200 mcg daily. According to digitalnaturopath.com. 1 IU HGH = 333 mcg. .5 IU daily output is a good guess for people in their 30s.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
The average person at 20 puts out 500 mcg daily HGH and when 40 200 mcg daily. According to digitalnaturopath.com. 1 IU HGH = 333 mcg. .5 IU daily output is a good guess for people in their 30s.
Well there you go. Thread closed. I'm glad you know the answer to your own question. To bad you didn't properly appreciate the very good response you got from Bob.

Bobaslaw I appreciate the thought and effort you put in giving this guy a fact based answer. In fact when I saw your answer I went and read several studies...not just any studies but the ones referenced by others because they use the most accurate methods of measurement.

One study in particular monitored normal men grouped by age and they found as much as 20% variability within each subject during the test period and much larger degree of variability between members within a single group.

In other words no two normal 20 year olds have the same amount of daily GH secretion...in fact a single 20 year old may have different amounts of GH secretion day to day.

But f@ck all dat. ifg4949 and digitalnaturopath just gave us THE answer.

Thank you ifg.

Failure to respect facts always has repercussions.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Well there you go. Thread closed. I'm glad you know the answer to your own question. To bad you didn't properly appreciate the very good response you got from Bob.

Bobaslaw I appreciate the thought and effort you put in giving this guy a fact based answer. In fact when I saw your answer I went and read several studies...not just any studies but the ones referenced by others because they use the most accurate methods of measurement.

One study in particular monitored normal men grouped by age and they found as much as 20% variability within each subject during the test period and much larger degree of variability between members within a single group.

In other words no two normal 20 year olds have the same amount of daily GH secretion...in fact a single 20 year old may have different amounts of GH secretion day to day.

But f@ck all dat. ifg4949 and digitalnaturopath just gave us THE answer.

Thank you ifg.

Failure to respect facts always has repercussions.
Hey Dat,

Thanks so much for the words of appreciation!!

I tried my best to give an answer that could give a general estimate, or a way of achieveing some kind of range if one could fill in the appropriate GH output ranges (mine were guesses that were not researched in depth)...

Respect Bro! :cheers:

Take Care.