GHRP-6 and Sleep...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys i seriously cant sleep after taking my ghrp-6, and if i do it is so light and i wake up after an hour or two. What is going on here, should it be doing the opposite effect?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lower the dosage. I have the same problem when I take to high of a dosage. I get very hungry and than I munch or can't sleep.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lower the dosage. I have the same problem when I take to high of a dosage. I get very hungry and than I munch or can't sleep.
when you lower it do you find you sleep better? how bout better than normal?

i guess ill drop it to 100mcg 2x a day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After my work outs I take higher dosage like 300 than at night i take 150.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have no issues with anything.
I started at 300 at night. Then went to 400 at night. Slept fine.
Then on early workout days, anytime before 5pm, i do 200 after and then 200 at night.

no hunger issues, sleep fine also.

In a recent thread i think it was made a point in a study that the use of GHRP or GH itself, i cant recall, will help induce the begining of the sleep cycle.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
when you lower it do you find you sleep better? how bout better than normal?

i guess ill drop it to 100mcg 2x a day.
PP when I take 100mcg before bed I sleep like a rock. The trick is to take some melatonin before bed ...the two seem to work well together.

What I've been doing is taking 100mcg either 2x or 3x per day.

I actually like the 3x a day (by-the-way you could reuse the same pin ...just keep sanitary :) )

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP when I take 100mcg before bed I sleep like a rock. The trick is to take some melatonin before bed ...the two seem to work well together.

What I've been doing is taking 100mcg either 2x or 3x per day.

I actually like the 3x a day (by-the-way you could reuse the same pin ...just keep sanitary :) )
it may be from taking orals within < 4-5 hours of bed???? Ive been having sleep problems anyway so maybe its not ghrp6 related.

thanks for the feedback and nice lil tip. Do you try to pin away from meals as much as possible?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
it may be from taking orals within < 4-5 hours of bed???? Ive been having sleep problems anyway so maybe its not ghrp6 related.

thanks for the feedback and nice lil tip. Do you try to pin away from meals as much as possible?
Yes the orals are probably the problem.

My workouts are more circuit training type stuff at the moment...so I pin immediately PWO and wait an hour before eating. If I pin another time during the day it is usually on an empty stomach with an hour or so till I eat.

An hour before bed I do eat a small meal of protein & fats (sometimes a low GI carb such as Ezekiel bread (GI = 25)) and even though it is still in my stomach when I go to bed...the blood glucose level won't be high.

This protocol w/ my diet and training has helped me lean out.

When I go back to a regular weight-lifting routine w/ a calorie surplus I'll consume protein PWO shortly after my GHRP-6 then follow up with low GI carbs and protein a bit later. I want some GH in my blood stream to help shuttle aminos...

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i seriously cant sleep after taking my ghrp-6, and if i do it is so light and i wake up after an hour or two. What is going on here, should it be doing the opposite effect?
same thing happens with me, at 200mcg or 400mcg. same thing also happens after a few days on USP's PowerFull or about a week of Clonidine. obvious common thread here... for some reason GH products really hurt my sleep. i sleepwalk/talk and wake up groggy. sucks too. i have to rotate my products and reduce dosages to make sure my sleep doesnt suffer.

my best solution? stick with IGF, MGF, and lots of steroids :) (i wish i could actually take my own advice, but i keep looking for the perfect GH combo...)