Mixing peptides, OKAY?
- 05-31-2008, 12:22 AM
- 05-31-2008, 12:33 AM
i think they are only okay to shoot together if they are suspended in the same solvents. If you have your igf-lr3 in aa, im pretty sure if u mix it wit the ghrp6 and hcg, they will be damaged from the aa even if you dilute it. peptides are pretty fragile.
05-31-2008, 01:41 AM
05-31-2008, 05:07 AM
Here is my thought. Hocks phamacy has Easy Comfort U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc or 1cc 5/16 Inch Needle 100/Box for $8.99 each.
If you are a first time customer & spend $25+ shipping is free. So buy 3 boxes for less than $27 total and you have 300 insulin pins!!!!!
05-31-2008, 06:54 AM
05-31-2008, 04:44 PM
But IGF-1 is a longer peptide w/ a lot of folds and it is really fragile...so the environment is much more important for it to remain intact.
06-01-2008, 11:42 PM
06-02-2008, 02:33 AM
06-02-2008, 02:35 AM
06-02-2008, 02:58 AM
06-02-2008, 03:26 AM
I just took a look this is all I found:
10% OFF your first order of $49.00. Just enter coupon code FT1234
$79.00 FREE SHIPPING for all customers.
I assume you can stack the two so you could end up w/ 1000 pins for about $80 w/ free shipping. The way you go thru pins that'd last you a good month or two.
06-02-2008, 03:35 AM
06-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By titanelmo in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2013, 03:27 PM
- By abs322 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:47 AM
- By pjmc in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
- By ricka182 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:46 PM
- By Maelstrom53 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:48 AM