Need A Little Help With Recon Fellahz

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys i usually can do this myself but i need some help.

Ok, so I reconstituted my 1mg of igf1.....thing is i only had .75ml of Acetic Acid. So my question is what is my concentration on a tic mark for a 1/2cc slin pin? Is it possible to add .25ml of BacWater to the vial and still be able to use for a month? Would that be wise? If not then can someone help me to get my dosing right???? Pretty please...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Ok, so I reconstituted my 1mg of igf1.....thing is i only had .75ml of Acetic Acid. So my question is what is my concentration on a tic mark for a 1/2cc slin pin? Is it possible to add .25ml of BacWater to the vial and still be able to use for a month? Would that be wise? If not then can someone help me to get my dosing right???? Pretty please...
Hey bro, here's the deal:
1. You're O.K. with 0.75mL AA (it will be a bit more concentrated and slightly harder to measure out accurately on your 0.5CC slinpin). The IGF-1/AA solution will STILL BE 0.6%AA, assuming you used that concentration of AA (the acidity hasn't changed).
2. Each tick will yield 13.333mcg
3. My recommendation would be to use 3ticks (which equals 40mcg) and shoot that bilat. You will basically be shooting 1.5tick marks per side (19.9995mcg ~=20mcg) :D
4. I do not know if you can add 0.25mL of BW and get away with it. Sorry!

If you had a different dose in mind, let me know and I can work the ratios for you if you need that. Just remember, 1tick=13.33mcg. Hope this helps.

*PAPAPUMP*

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i really apprieciate it man. Ill probably go with 4 tics as it will be easier for me to split. 1.5 tic isnt very accurate im thinking... again thanks alot!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i really apprieciate it man. Ill probably go with 4 tics as it will be easier for me to split. 1.5 tic isnt very accurate im thinking... again thanks alot!
Anytime!

So just to make absolutely sure with you, if you do 4 ticks, this will be 26.666mcg/side (or 53.332mcg TOTAL). :D

Best of luck to you bro! I start IGF-1 TONIGHT! BAM BABY, BAM!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread :D

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established

1000mcg/.75ml = (X)mcg/1ml

x=1000/.75 = 1333.33~ mcg/ml (rounded)

1333.33/100(units) = 13.33mcg per unit

1cc u-100 has 5 tics per 10 mark. 1 tic is 2 units, so 26.66~mcg per tic

1/2cc pin has 10 tics per 10 mark. 1 tic is 1 unit, so 13.33~mcg per tic

Take Care :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 Reconstitution Calculator

Here's an Excel-based IGF-1 Reconstitution calculator I made for helping you all out. If you'd like anything added or changed, just let me know. :D

EDIT: CALCULATOR BEING UPDATED

Keywords for "search" function: IGF-1, IGF-1lr3, IGF-1 lr3, reconstitution, Acetic acid, 0.6%, 0.6 %, IGF, Excel, conversion

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hey this thread has become more helpful than i thought it would. (minus austrailian made's post) Actually i thought i would be hard pressed to get an answer...what was i thinking? Anabolicminds IGF/GH section is the best around, alot of really knowledgable guys here!

Papa, are you going to post your findings with IGF1 at all? Good luck to you on that run anyway. Using it in a cycle or standalone?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
hey this thread has become more helpful than i thought it would. (minus austrailian made's post) Actually i thought i would be hard pressed to get an answer...what was i thinking? Anabolicminds IGF/GH section is the best around, alot of really knowledgable guys here!

Papa, are you going to post your findings with IGF1 at all? Good luck to you on that run anyway. Using it in a cycle or standalone?
Broseph, I will be posting my findings for sure. I have not found a lot of "results" for IGF-1 (stand alone).

My protocol calls for IGF-1lr3 stand alone, 40mcg EOD, Bilat IM PWO. (I'll be lifting EOD). :D I'll prob. do a mini log too with some photos too. :woohoo:

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Here's an Excel-based IGF-1 Reconstitution calculator I made for helping you all out. If you'd like anything added or changed, just let me know. :D

Keywords for "search" function: IGF-1, IGF-1lr3, IGF-1 lr3, reconstitution, Acetic acid, 0.6%, 0.6 %, IGF, Excel, conversion

Awesome job, you are a great asset to this forum! This will definitely help many people who have problems in this area!

I will edit this next part out when fixed:

You need to change the parameters for the u-100 pin as it has 100 units but only 50 tics, not 100 tics. 5 tics per 10 mark, each tic being 2 units.

Once changed I'll edit this correction note out of my post ;)

Actually I think this calc should be a sticky...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Papa i was referring to IGF1-Lr3, sorry.

BUMP on that calc being a STICKY!!!!!!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job, you are a great asset to this forum! This will definitely help many people who have problems in this area!

I will edit this next part out when fixed:

You need to change the parameters for the u-100 pin as it has 100 units but only 50 tics, not 100 tics. 5 tics per 10 mark, each tic being 2 units.

Once changed I'll edit this correction note out of my post ;)

Actually I think this calc should be a sticky...
Updating calculator.....if you wouldn't mind checking it that'd be great bro bro :D