1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

hgh fragment

hgh fragment really work?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

yes, get the 176 version though, not the 177.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

dose?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

what worked great for me was doing 250 mcg in the a.m. and then 250 mcg again in the evening.

IMO you dont want to just take a shot and sit on your butt. the hgh frag will "free-up" a bunch of the fat and allow it to be metabolized, but if you are sitting on your butt, not much will be burned off. i pinned in the morning, then had a scoop of whey, then had bfast 30 mins later after i took a shower and got ready. in the evening i pinned between meals, and made sure i was moving around and doing something, not just on my butt.

also, if you can afford to pin the frag with HGH, the fat loss will be other-wordly.

i am 6'1" and 220lbs, about 10%bf. i saw a significant decrease in bf after the 4th or 5th day with the 500mcg/day dosage
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

cant find that **** anywhere. my sources are gone daddy gone. i would like to try but cash is tight
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Hgh Fragment

Quote Originally Posted by ludacris007 View Post
    cant find that **** anywhere. my sources are gone daddy gone. i would like to try but cash is tight
    No doubt, have had a few sups but most are out of stock at the moment. What is goin on? Isnt this legal for research purposes? Some sites are still advertising the 177 version, even though most people agree it doesnt work!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

what dosage should some one take if they are around 170lbs with around 10% bodyfat?
  8. Registered User

Are the HGH fragments mostly only for fatloss?

I've been struggling to find any more that fragment sources lately and thats not really my primary goal.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Are the HGH fragments mostly only for fatloss?

I've been struggling to find any more that fragment sources lately and thats not really my primary goal.
    Depends which fragments:

GH (176-191) & (177-191) hold the peptide sequence of GH that is assumed responsible for much of GH's lypolitic effects. I'm not convinced from the evidence that it is the sole peptide seqence of the GH molecule that is responsible for GH's full lypolitic action.
    176 shows much more success than 177 in multiple hands on research testing.

Other GH fragments like GH (6-13) abd GH (1-43) have not yet shown any other characteristics other than some insulin potentiating properties.

My note: different fragments may have specific isolated properties of GH, but so far they seem much weaker when isolated from the full GH chain (1-191) IMO...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Frag 176 is a cost effective option for fat loss, especially in combination with regular HGH.

The reason why HGH might be more effective for fat loss is because HGH leads to more IGF. IGF also aids in fat loss, so in addition to HGH's own fat loss component (the frag part), you also get the fat loss effects from IGF. Regular HGH is basically a double-whammy for fat loss.

NOW, if you use Frag 176 with regular HGH, fat loss is incredible.
  11. Registered User

So, it'd still be a much better stack if you did HGH+IGF+Slin instead of HGH Frag+IGF+Slin for growth/lean mass gains, right?
  12. Registered User

So, it'd still be a much better stack if you did HGH+IGF+Slin instead of HGH Frag+IGF+Slin for growth/lean mass gains, right?
    IMO If you are going to use slin for lean gains, you need to be pretty experienced/familiar with slin. Slin is not a fat burning conmpound per se, actually quite lipogenic if used improperly or less than optimally.
    Why? Because you need to be able to dial in your carb intake exactly with slin as not to over carb due to fear of hypo death.That is why most newbs to slin get fat. Sure its better to keep popping glucose tabs and sugary stuff to stave off the fear and/or possibilites of hypo/death, but you definitely will not have pure lean gains and some fat will definitely pile on with the muscle.
    Once you are more experienced and know how your body responds, you will realize just how many carbs you can deal with without crossing the line. The risks are great, but the true benefits are amazing when done right.

But Ultimately Not dying=priceless
  13. Registered User

Yeah, that makes sense.

The GH in that stack wouldk probably give you a bit more leg room for your intake as it would act as a fat burner, though, right?
  14. Registered User

The IGF+slin combo created no synergy when I used it both with and without testosterone. I used a glucose meter and logged blood glucose. The IGF-1 does seem to have the effect of lowering blood glucose a little (in a not that predictable fashion) when used with slin (which has a big effect) so be careful.

Always use a glucose meter when trying something new w/ slin. Don't change a variable w/o understanding the effect on your blood sugar.

Compare this to the feedback from people who use 8iu+ of GH and 8iu+ of slin concurrently w/ an anabolic ...the results of this combo equate to synergistic growth.

The GH will blunt the slin's blood sugar lowering effect as well.

I was wondering about using a growth hormone releasing peptide and slin? I might experiment with using ghrp-6 immediately post-workout...let the GH level rise for 30 minutes and then take in my shake and some slin. Of course the carbs will hinder further GH release but there will already be quite a bit in my system from 30 minutes of GHRP-6. Just an idea though.

I think I'll try that this week since I already have test in my system.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Not dying=priceless
    lol
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon View Post
    what worked great for me was doing 250 mcg in the a.m. and then 250 mcg again in the evening.

IMO you dont want to just take a shot and sit on your butt. the hgh frag will "free-up" a bunch of the fat and allow it to be metabolized, but if you are sitting on your butt, not much will be burned off. i pinned in the morning, then had a scoop of whey, then had bfast 30 mins later after i took a shower and got ready. in the evening i pinned between meals, and made sure i was moving around and doing something, not just on my butt.

also, if you can afford to pin the frag with HGH, the fat loss will be other-wordly.

i am 6'1" and 220lbs, about 10%bf. i saw a significant decrease in bf after the 4th or 5th day with the 500mcg/day dosage
    How were you taking this IM or subQ?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Thanks for the reply.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

So back to dosage... I am a newb to frag and most peptides. I have frag that is 5mgX 2ml. How should I dose this? I was told to shoot about ten units a day out of a slin pin. Is that correct? I believe it makes sense as there would be 5000mcg in the bottle which equates to 2500/cc. So if i shot 10 units i would be shooting 250mcg. Not sure about all this so correct me if i'm wrong.

Also can i put this other places besides the "stubborn" belly fat? And if i do put it in more than one place can I shoot 250mcg into each location or ???
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    How were you taking this IM or subQ?
    Frag is usually subq
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Frag is usually subq
    reconstituted with what?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    reconstituted with what?
    With bacterial water. I am on the frag now and not impressed with it. I tried 1g a day and lessened it to 500mcg a day. I do know that in order to get it to react well, you must fast after pinning, the longer, the better. However, I was on the ghrp/cjc last 2 months, and I was very impressed with that combo.
  22. Registered User

hey you guys ok I'm sorry for my noobishness but here we go:

So I've been doing some research and looking into GH, and here's my question: For someone who doesn't have a prescription, are these this even attainable? And if so, i mean i know this stuffs all expensive to begin with, so does getting it black market mean the price will be ten times as ridiculous?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

i just began researching Frag 176. also trying to stay actyive to burn off the FA's. any combo for synergy other than gh? maybe T4?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Don't take t4 without anabolics
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

What is the diference between cjc1295 (no DAC), and cjc1295 DAC modified??
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Different half life's
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH fragment 176 (7)-191
    By Woodward in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 12:03 PM
  2. hGH fragment
    By MAxximal in forum Weight Loss