Can I get feedback on those who use IGF to heal a shoulder?

beefjerky

Awards
I've gone the surgery route. Worked for one, didn't work for the other.
I've heard talk about IGF fixing the rotator cuff, but I'd like to hear from those who have tried it and it either did work or didn't work. As much information as possible!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I've gone the surgery route. Worked for one, didn't work for the other.
I've heard talk about IGF fixing the rotator cuff, but I'd like to hear from those who have tried it and it either did work or didn't work. As much information as possible!
With a quick "search" (advanced) using keyword "shoulder" and looking in the IGF threads, I found this (there were many results):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/91590-tired-looking-answer.html

Good luck man.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
With a quick "search" (advanced) using keyword "shoulder" and looking in the IGF threads, I found this (there were many results):

Good luck man.

You are a genius Papa! How on earth did you uncover such a magically stupendous search feature. We must start a crusade and spread the word around:rofl:

Actually, I think you should start a search service here on AM and get paid for doing peoples searches for them. Could be quite a lucrative business... You could even be paid in peptides! :D

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You are a genius Papa! How on earth did you uncover such a magically stupendous search feature. We must start a crusade and spread the word around:rofl:

Actually, I think you should start a search service here on AM and get paid for doing peoples searches for them. Could be quite a lucrative business... You could even be paid in peptides! :D
LOL, hey, I'm a Marketing guy....I do a lot of data mining as it is. :p I'll take peptides as pay! Taking orders starting now. HA HA!

beefjerky

Awards

Good luck man.
Yep Mr. Pump, well aware of that thread. Thanks though.

The person in that thread is using right after surgery. It's been more than half a year for me. You also see the guy talking about ED, while Grunt in his other thread talks about E3D to work around downgraded receptors. And then I also read 2x daily for repair.

You can probably see now why I want more feedback from as many users as possible.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
To whom do I write the peptides out to?
LOL! Hmmm, just give them to me and I'll make sure Papa gets his share ;)

PS- I know there have been many more discussions on this topic but they are mixed up in a bunch of different threads. Just need to keep looking...

Take Care.

beefjerky

Awards
Thanks, sir.
I'm busy scouring the various boards at the moment.
Pat Arnold got me scared of sides in his posts in Grunts sticky, though.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Hmmm, just give them to me and I'll make sure Papa gets his share ;)

PS- I know there have been many more discussions on this topic but they are mixed up in a bunch of different threads. Just need to keep looking...

Take Care.
Ohhhh no you don't! I won't be bamboozled here! :rofl::cheers:

Beef, I wasn't sure if you knew about the advanced search fxn. so that's why I posted it for you. Didn't mean to imply you were brainless at all bud. I hope you find what you're looking for.

And as you "scour the boards", be cognizant of who backs up their "recommendations" using scientific references. A lot of people may spout their own theories....as you probably know. :D Best of luck to you bro! :woohoo:

beefjerky

Awards
Ohhhh no you don't! I won't be bamboozled here! :rofl::cheers:

Beef, I wasn't sure if you knew about the advanced search fxn. so that's why I posted it for you. Didn't mean to imply you were brainless at all bud. I hope you find what you're looking for.

And as you "scour the boards", be cognizant of who backs up their "recommendations" using scientific references. A lot of people may spout their own theories....as you probably know. :D Best of luck to you bro! :woohoo:
Thank you kind sir! :cheers:

I've been directed toward huIGF-1 because of it staying where I put it, but I'm having a hell of a time finding it. LR3 has overtaken!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Thank you kind sir! :cheers:

I've been directed toward huIGF-1 because of it staying where I put it, but I'm having a hell of a time finding it. LR3 has overtaken!
yes it does but also 99% of it is deactivated by binding proteins almost immediately.

i used to think along those lines but have since changed my stance. LR3 will give good local healing for sure. and yes I say ED after surgery as I will only be doing that for 2-3 weeks and then I will switch to E2D/E3D but definitely E2D/E3D for healing an injury which will take a lot longer to heal and not causing receptor downregulation.

beefjerky

Awards
yes it does but also 99% of it is deactivated by binding proteins almost immediately.

i used to think along those lines but have since changed my stance. LR3 will give good local healing for sure. and yes I say ED after surgery as I will only be doing that for 2-3 weeks and then I will switch to E2D/E3D but definitely E2D/E3D for healing an injury which will take a lot longer to heal and not causing receptor downregulation.

Yeah, I just may go that route anyway. My dosing is going to be quite low. 10mcg per shoulder per w/o day

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Beef, You need to clear your PMs if you want to receive replies :)