• Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ever get any estro sides with this peptide? Very good read...
Can't say I noticed anything out of the norm in terms of a estrogen/prolactin standpoint.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
You ever get any estro sides with this peptide? Very good read...
No.

BTW, not sure if you may be misinterpreting this study. All the study shows is that in the presence of higher levels of E2 (estradiol), GHRP-6 mediated PRL release is greater. Thus in female rats that have a higher E2 than male rats, PRL release was greater. Also male rats that were supplemented with exogenous E2 showed similar increases.

GHRP-6 is not involved in increasing or decreasing E2 at all as it has no obvious pathway to do this, at least as far as this study is concerned.

Take Care.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

BTW, not sure if you may be misinterpreting this study. All the study shows is that in the presence of higher levels of E2 (estradiol), GHRP-6 mediated PRL release is greater. Thus in female rats that have a higher E2 than male rats, PRL release was greater. Also male rats that were supplemented with exogenous E2 showed similar increases.

GHRP-6 is not involved in increasing or decreasing E2 at all as it has no obvious pathway to do this, at least as far as this study is concerned.

Take Care.
Yea higher estrogen prior to ghrp-6 use indicates the PRL level.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Good read Trip. I likey...you know.
i understand most of it which is always good.
Rep you when i can.