IGF-1 Injection Techniques

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'd appreciate your input regarding how to best inject IGF-1lr3. For example, if you're protocol is 40mcg bilaterally IM in chest, would you fill your slinpin with xmL of the reconstituted IGF-1/AA solution then back-load w/BW, then inject 20mcg in left pec, aspirate, find that it's ok, then inject 1/2 the volume, remove slinpin, insert into right pec, aspirate, inject final volume?

I would appreciate explicit directions (step-by-step), including alcohol swabbing, how fast you insert the needle, how fast you inject the solution, etc. Do you flex your muscle at all, or try to keep it as limp as possible? Do you rub the area post-injection?

DETAILS are much appreciated :D I did check out a few injection sites, but they just show a couple photos of someone with a needle in their muscle. Good, but I'm looking for the specifics....:fool2:

EDIT: I found some decent videos on youtube in case anyone want to check it out. search term "intramuscular injection" or "IM injection" . :D

tshaw024

Awards
I'd appreciate your input regarding how to best inject IGF-1lr3. For example, if you're protocol is 40mcg bilaterally IM in chest, would you fill your slinpin with xmL of the reconstituted IGF-1/AA solution then back-load w/BW, then inject 20mcg in left pec, aspirate, find that it's ok, then inject 1/2 the volume, remove slinpin, insert into right pec, aspirate, inject final volume?

I would appreciate explicit directions (step-by-step), including alcohol swabbing, how fast you insert the needle, how fast you inject the solution, etc. Do you flex your muscle at all, or try to keep it as limp as possible? Do you rub the area post-injection?

DETAILS are much appreciated :D I did check out a few injection sites, but they just show a couple photos of someone with a needle in their muscle. Good, but I'm looking for the specifics....:fool2:

EDIT: I found some decent videos on youtube in case anyone want to check it out. search term "intramuscular injection" or "IM injection" . :D

Crap dude, DO NOT re-inject your other pec with the same needle. Use two pins with 20mcg each. How fast you insert the needle is up to you, but as far as injection you don't need to hurry, take your time. Definitely swap the injection site beforehand, you don't want to risk infection. Be extra precautious and then some when it comes to any kind of injection. But you do raise a good point about whether the muscle should be limp or not. I prefer limp, but if flexing helps you hit your target then more power to ya. It's probly gona hurt more though.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Crap dude, DO NOT re-inject your other pec with the same needle. Use two pins with 20mcg each. How fast you insert the needle is up to you, but as far as injection you don't need to hurry, take your time. Definitely swap the injection site beforehand, you don't want to risk infection. Be extra precautious and then some when it comes to any kind of injection. But you do raise a good point about whether the muscle should be limp or not. I prefer limp, but if flexing helps you hit your target then more power to ya. It's probly gona hurt more though.
Cool, thank you man. I got a box of 100 slins, so I'll have plenty! :D I know I might ask some off the wall questions, but that's how I learn....rather sound like an asshat here than jack myself up later.

I am just sort of nervous about veins...I have them all over. I can only imagine PWO how swoled up I'll be. I guess I will have to have some good ass aim to avoid them.

As far as swabbing, I will alcohol ABSOLUTELY do that everytime. I bought a 200pk of 70% IPA pads. I am a former microbiologist so I got sterility on my mind 24/7. Thanks again for the response dooder.

Deadwood

Awards
Hey how are you doing? I have been trying to find somewhere to buy igf-1 injectable. Can you guide me somewhere please? thanks. I also wanted to know if you tried oral deer velvet? and if it works? I know they say it does not but that is just words if they have not tried themselves regardless of what the science says....

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hey how are you doing? I have been trying to find somewhere to buy igf-1 injectable. Can you guide me somewhere please? thanks. I also wanted to know if you tried oral deer velvet? and if it works? I know they say it does not but that is just words if they have not tried themselves regardless of what the science says....
bold first post, asking for sources and everything!!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Try HERE

OP- not gonna hijack your thread. Definitely in for more info as people find their way into the thread.