Igf-1 Rh recon in .6% aa?
- 05-20-2008, 11:48 PM
- 05-21-2008, 12:11 AM
05-21-2008, 05:12 AM
yes similar molarity acid solution is required.
take not that some people use 100mM hydrochloric acid to achieve the same result.
05-21-2008, 10:28 AM
At least that is what Gropep suggests as the molarity for IGF recon.
Reconstitution and Stock Solutions: The peptide should be reconstituted in 10 mM HCl at a concentration of 1 mg/ml. In this form it is stable for at least 3 months at -20° C or -80° Cą. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
05-21-2008, 11:01 AM
05-21-2008, 11:12 AM
05-22-2008, 01:08 AM
12-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Can someone point me in the right direction on where to get 10 mM HCL or the correct AA? Which do you use? I'm not publicly asking for a source...PM would be fine
12-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Botch in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 08-15-2008, 01:35 PM
- By blind12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:28 PM
- By Tom 185 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:27 AM
- By jomi822 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2006, 05:48 PM
- By dertynasty in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2006, 09:33 PM