HGH with IGF-1 and AAS... and T3 (lol)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What do you make of this?

h-drol: 4-6 week, 100 mg/day
hgh: 4 iu's/day (5 on 2 off)
t3: (starting at 12 mcg's a day... not sure how high to go)
IGF-1 (PWO only, 40 mcg, TKD carbs)

So what do you think the highest you could run t3 is without muscle loss? Keep in mind the person is cutting, and the calories are roughly 800 below maintenance...

However, they have the AAS, and HGH to "protect the muscle" along with 1.2 grams of protein per LB of BW.

I've read 12.5 a day is a good dose of T3, but I feel they could get away with more.

Also, what do you think of tappering up and down? I've read conflicting opinions. They want to run t3 a max of 4 weeks, but get the most out of it.

So maybe,

Day 1-3: 12.5
Day 4-7: 25
Day 8-15: 35
Day 16-22: 25
Day 22-28: 12.4

Higher? Lower? Ideas? Thoughts? ???

:hammer: :dance: :bruce2:

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
What do you make of this?

h-drol: 4-6 week, 100 mg/day
hgh: 4 iu's/day (5 on 2 off)
t3: (starting at 12 mcg's a day... not sure how high to go)
IGF-1 (PWO only, 40 mcg, TKD carbs)

So what do you think the highest you could run t3 is without muscle loss? Keep in mind the person is cutting, and the calories are roughly 800 below maintenance...

However, they have the AAS, and HGH to "protect the muscle" along with 1.2 grams of protein per LB of BW.

I've read 12.5 a day is a good dose of T3, but I feel they could get away with more.

Also, what do you think of tappering up and down? I've read conflicting opinions. They want to run t3 a max of 4 weeks, but get the most out of it.

So maybe,

Day 1-3: 12.5
Day 4-7: 25
Day 8-15: 35
Day 16-22: 25
Day 22-28: 12.4

Higher? Lower? Ideas? Thoughts? ???

:hammer: :dance: :bruce2:
Cycle looks nice CE.

Rule of thumb on T3, 12.5-25 without AAS and up to 100mcg with AAS as it will couter any possible catabolic effects at that dosage...

excerpt from this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/91422-running-t3-hgh.html#post1305571

OPTIONAL Addition to above cycle

Weeks 1- (20-30) T3 or T4 - Every Day
one of the following –
• 12.5 mcgs - 25 mcgs T3 taken once each day
-or –
• 100 mcgs T4 taken once each day

[alternative method if additional fat loss is necessary - Only use if sufficient AAS cycle is present to protect and support lean tissue and use only during the weeks of LR3 injections to avoid any potential negative impact to our IGF levels by increased IGF binding proteins. The 13 amino acid side chain of LR3 IGF-1 has specifically been engineered to resist being impressed by or bound to IGFBP’s, so any increase in the below ramp up/down will not kill your IGF levels. A reasonable dose AAS component of the cycle will further protect lean tissue from being used for fuel. In absence of these above-mentioned components, you won’t want to run your T3 above 50mcgs per day. It will begin to elevate IGFBP’s and will dismantle and burn through hard-earned muscle proteins quicker than you could imagine.]

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) T3 Every Day
For each of the 5 week runs of T3:
Days 1-3 25 mcgs
Days 4-6 50 mcgs
Days 7-9 75 mcgs
Days 10 - 20 100 mcgs
Days 21 - 24 75 mcgs
Days 25 - 27 50 mcgs
Days 28 - 30 25 mcgs
Days 31 - 35 12.5 mcgs

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input bro.

In the grand scheme on things this is supposed to be a mild cutting cycle, with HGH continuing a long while afterwards.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey CE im actually doing something similar my cycle looks like so
1-6h-drol 50-100mg 100/50/100/50/100/50
4-10 test prop 125mg EOD
4-10 materon 75mg EOD
3-10 t3 12.5 mg for nutrient uptake

im debating throwing igf-1 lr3 into the mix but i feel im starting to go a little overboard

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
and of course thats not my igf-1 right? j/k :p

nah looks good to me bro, should help you tighten up nicely.
and i would throw in 75mg tren acetate every 2nd day to harden up nicely.

btw h-drol isnt it a really mild AAS? use some real AAS bro, not some fairy stuff. :p

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
and of course thats not my igf-1 right? j/k :p

nah looks good to me bro, should help you tighten up nicely.
and i would throw in 75mg tren acetate every 2nd day to harden up nicely.

btw h-drol isnt it a really mild AAS? use some real AAS bro, not some fairy stuff. :p

Worried about my hair. =(

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Worried about my hair. =(
have you used hdrol before? @ 100mg/day the most pronounced effect for me was an itchy scalp - not good. i had to switch to epi which is far easier on my hair.

hdrol is NOT tbol...it's apparently a fair amount more androgenic. i can use 50mg of tbol with no androgenic effects at all.

also, i personally think that ANY reasonable amount of T3 used on an 800 cal deficit is going to induce catabolism...12.5mcg you could get away with though, IMHO.

i personally hate T3...i just go flat, weak and REALLY tired and listless on it. T4 is way better IMO, and actually T4 is what is prescribed to those on HGH...i forget the conversion rationale, but apparently there is one....also, pharm grade T4 is super cheap and easy to find.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
have you used hdrol before? @ 100mg/day the most pronounced effect for me was an itchy scalp - not good. i had to switch to epi which is far easier on my hair.

hdrol is NOT tbol...it's apparently a fair amount more androgenic. i can use 50mg of tbol with no androgenic effects at all.

also, i personally think that ANY reasonable amount of T3 used on an 800 cal deficit is going to induce catabolism...12.5mcg you could get away with though, IMHO.

i personally hate T3...i just go flat, weak and REALLY tired and listless on it. T4 is way better IMO, and actually T4 is what is prescribed to those on HGH...i forget the conversion rationale, but apparently there is one....also, pharm grade T4 is super cheap and easy to find.
So maybe I'll need to switch to Tbol then. I digress...

I wasn't planning on going high on t3... actually running 25 mcg most of the time..

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well blood test came back, looks like cycle is on hold.... test low real low, thyroid is screwy a little and liver values are high cholesterol is alright tho

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
well blood test came back, looks like cycle is on hold.... test low real low, thyroid is screwy a little and liver values are high cholesterol is alright tho
remember liver values are artificially elevated when running AAS or even a few weeks after doing so especially AST + ALT.
also thyroid function tests can be scewed too. As long as thyroid antibody levels are ok, nothing to bother about.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why t3 and not Clen? Blood pressure?
I personally think t3 is to chancey and useless, but i have no knowledge on how it is with AAS, but i know you guys all do for sure...thats why i came in here.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my test levels were 225!! super low! when the test ranges were 250-850

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
my test levels were 225!! super low! when the test ranges were 250-850

I got a test done of my test levels before I had ever done a cycle or used hormonal products and it was 280...

That was when I stopped giving a **** about my natural levels since they ****ing suck.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
why t3 and not Clen? Blood pressure?
I personally think t3 is to chancey and useless, but i have no knowledge on how it is with AAS, but i know you guys all do for sure...thats why i came in here.

Well right now I'm at 25 mcg and I don't plan on going higher for a while. I'll just chill on this for a week and see what happens. If I need to speed it up the highest I'll go is 50 mcg. I do get semi strange sides a few hours after the dose, but they go away.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I got a test done of my test levels before I had ever done a cycle or used hormonal products and it was 280...

That was when I stopped giving a **** about my natural levels since they ****ing suck.
lol...i made the same decision years ago, except without the T test. i knew my levels were sh1t from the word go.

kinda liberating, really :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
lol...i made the same decision years ago, except without the T test. i knew my levels were sh1t from the word go.

kinda liberating, really :)

im kinda thinking going HRT if its a option i wouldnt mind having steady weekly test ranges say around 900 :). but people tell me that guys on hrt become *******s, i dont think they have a clue as to whay they are ****ing talking about