Larger bottles of Humatrope...

utahsaint

Awards
I was told that 1 bottle of Humatrope has 50 IUs in it, (the bottle is twice the size of other gh I have seen, the substance inside looks like there is 5x as much) and comes with 5x the amount of dilutant(5ml)in a seperate bottle, but....BUT it still says 5mg of so I think I was misinformed. I still wonder why the bottle is so much bigger, the powder(not a tablet)is so much more and the dilutant is 5ml instead of 1 ml..makes no sense. Any ideas?

Attachments

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I was told that 1 bottle of Humatrope has 50 IUs in it, (the bottle is twice the size of other gh I have seen, the substance inside looks like there is 5x as much) and comes with 5x the amount of dilutant(5ml)in a seperate bottle, but....BUT it still says 5mg of so I think I was misinformed. I still wonder why the bottle is so much bigger, the powder(not a tablet)is so much more and the dilutant is 5ml instead of 1 ml..makes no sense. Any ideas?
I do not beleive a reputable HGH manufacturer (Eli Lilly- Humatrope) would make a 50mg vial of HGH. You could not successfuly store that much for the recommended period of time. Obviously depends on the dosage used, but the dosages for theraputic use (as is intended) are smaller compared to what BBers use.
Maybe the disc broke apart or air got in the vaccum was lost and now there appears to be more volume of actual powder...
Another thought on you being "told" that Humatrope comes in a 50iu vial. If it was verbally told to you, "fifteen" does phoenetically sound similar to "fifty", especially pronounced by certain ppl.

Anyhow see below for the way Eli Lilly supplies Humatrope (with a 5ml vial of Dilutant, BTW):

HOW SUPPLIED

Vials

5 mg (No. 7335) -- (6s) NDC 0002-7335-16, and 5-mL vials of Diluent for Humatrope (No. 7336)

Cartridges

Cartridge Kit (MS8089) NDC 0002-8089-01

6 mg cartridge (VL7554), and prefilled syringe of Diluent for Humatrope (VL7557)

Cartridge Kit (MS8090) NDC 0002-8090-01

12 mg cartridge (VL7555), and prefilled syringe of Diluent for Humatrope (VL7558)

Cartridge Kit (MS8091) NDC 0002-8091-01

24 mg cartridge (VL7556), and prefilled syringe of Diluent for Humatrope (VL7558)

Literature revised March 17, 2004

Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA

Eli Lilly and Company

PA 1643 AMP PRINTED IN USA

jmciii

Awards
once it is mixed it is only good for 28 days in the cartridge.