Need help with AA

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Hello guys....I have a question that maybe someone on the forum can answer for me. I was looking for AA to reconstitute some igf for my rats and found this info on the net. this is copied directly from the site. I won't source post, but can someone tell me if this is what I'm looking for to add to the igf?

This 6% Acetic Acid is a clear, colorless liquid having pungent (vinegar) odor. Miscible with water, alcohol, glycerin and ether.

This is a 6% volume/volume aqueous solution of the concentrated form (glacial acetic acid) to water. It is a moderate irritant to skin and tissue.

Thanks guys

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the 6% is what you want. Make sure what they are selling is sterile. You should be good to go.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys....I have a question that maybe someone on the forum can answer for me. I was looking for AA to reconstitute some igf for my rats and found this info on the net. this is copied directly from the site. I won't source post, but can someone tell me if this is what I'm looking for to add to the igf?

This 6% Acetic Acid is a clear, colorless liquid having pungent (vinegar) odor. Miscible with water, alcohol, glycerin and ether.

This is a 6% volume/volume aqueous solution of the concentrated form (glacial acetic acid) to water. It is a moderate irritant to skin and tissue.

Thanks guys

You need .6% AA (100mM) for IGF reconstitution to acheive the optimum pH. (NOT 6%)
There is no place anymore (Mojo did, but has gone under) that stocks this concentration. I have spend days looking at all sorts of chemical/lab/research suppliers to no avail.
Basically I made my own as many have using Distilled White Vinigar which is standardised for 5% AA.
7.5 parts Distilled Water and 1 part WV, Sterile Vial, Syringes and .22 Syringe Filter. Thats all you need.
There is a writeup for this here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/92045-igf-math-lesson.html

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the 6% is what you want. Make sure what they are selling is sterile. You should be good to go.
Sorry Red but 6% is not what you want unless you will dilute it to .6% for recon, please see my post above.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Thanks for the info....I can't find anywhere either...I'm new to the process of recon so i definately don't want to mess this up...is there anything else that you can recon w/ instead of aa?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info....I can't find anywhere either...I'm new to the process of recon so i definately don't want to mess this up...is there anything else that you can recon w/ instead of aa?
If you recon with BW or BA then you will need to use it within a couple of days since it won't last past that point.
AA is necessary to maintain the integrity of the peptide chain for an extended period even under refrigeration.
If you have lr3 and it is 1mg as is the norm, you should not reconstitute with anything other than AA, or you will degrade your peptide for the better part of your cycle.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I used the white vinegar method and it works. Its not hard to do at all.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I have been reading more and more about this white vinegar method and it does seem pretty simple. I believe I'm going to go this route. I've got some stacking ideas, but was wondering if and what you guys have seen run w/ the lr3.

ADDEO

Awards
Can you help me? I mied 1 mg of igf-1 r3 with glacial acedic acid. Did i ruin it? Is glacial too strong?
I shot 20mcg with ba mixed 6 to 1 in the pin and my biceps burned for a minute but went killer. No I am redainfg it may be wrong.
I don't want to use it if i ruined it.
Please help

2res4

Awards
I can tell you the distilled vinegar method works just fine but if you don't want to do that continue your search for "research peptides" and check "solvents" because several of the commonly used companies carry AA for igf reconstitution, usually sold as 3ml or 10ml vials.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you the distilled vinegar method works just fine but if you don't want to do that continue your search for "research peptides" and check "solvents" because several of the commonly used companies carry AA for igf reconstitution, usually sold as 3ml or 10ml vials.
Hey I just got my IGF-1 and it came with a vial of sterile sodium chloride. Can i just use the sterile sodium chloride instead of distilled water with my distilled white vinegar when reconstituting? Or does the sodium chloride serve another purpose?

WetWorks

Awards
Hey I just got my IGF-1 and it came with a vial of sterile sodium chloride. Can i just use the sterile sodium chloride instead of distilled water with my distilled white vinegar when reconstituting? Or does the sodium chloride serve another purpose?

if your distiled vinegar isn't 0.06% than you need to dilute it with BAC water. not sure why they sent you sodium chloride. sodium chloride is sent with HCG.

2res4

Awards
if your distiled vinegar isn't 0.06% than you need to dilute it with BAC water. not sure why they sent you sodium chloride. sodium chloride is sent with HCG.
Some companys will send sodium chloride or bw instead of aa and claim it's fine to use. I would not do that. Sodium chloride can be used as a buffer once reconstituded in aa. Simply pull desired amount of sodium chloride into pin then draw out dose of igf already diluted by .6%AA. This way helps ensure u get all of the igf into your system and reduces the slight burn.

2res4

Awards
And when using the vinegar method you are using distilled water not bac water. That may work but I don't know. Distilled water is sold by the gallon at your local supermarket for about $1. Just follow the exact instructions layed out for making aa. It is very simple and takes about 5 or 10 minutes and after filtering it is sterile.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
And when using the vinegar method you are using distilled water not bac water. That may work but I don't know. Distilled water is sold by the gallon at your local supermarket for about $1. Just follow the exact instructions layed out for making aa. It is very simple and takes about 5 or 10 minutes and after filtering it is sterile.
Cool thanks guys. I'll just make the homemade AA once my filter comes in then resonstitute my igf using that. I also have bac water so ill just add some into the syringe I'm going to pin with PWO. Do you guys use one pin when you pin bilaterally or do you use 2 pins one in each muscle group ?

2res4

Awards
Cool thanks guys. I'll just make the homemade AA once my filter comes in then resonstitute my igf using that. I also have bac water so ill just add some into the syringe I'm going to pin with PWO. Do you guys use one pin when you pin bilaterally or do you use 2 pins one in each muscle group ?
I use 2 seperate pins because I can get a box of 100 any day of the week from a pharmacy near my house. The pins get dull after 1 use(including going through the rubber stopper in the vial) so I prefer two. I'm sure u can get away with using one if you want.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 seperate pins because I can get a box of 100 any day of the week from a pharmacy near my house. The pins get dull after 1 use(including going through the rubber stopper in the vial) so I prefer two. I'm sure u can get away with using one if you want.
I was just checking... ill probably just use 2 its more sanitary anyways. Now i just need a little sunglass case to sneak it into the gym LOL