Idea for HGH PCT

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Idea for HGH PCT

So i was thinking that one could use a tapered dose of CJC-1295 in conjunction with something like Powerfull to restore natural HGH levels quickly after a lengthy HGH cycle.

Thoughts?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    So i was thinking that one could use a tapered dose of CJC-1295 in conjunction with something like Powerfull to restore natural HGH levels quickly after a lengthy HGH cycle.

Thoughts?
    I think that CJC could possibly help here, however I still have certain looming questions. CJC is basically exogenous GHRP, so it will act on the pituitary and start agonising somatotrophs that have become inactive due to levels of exogenous GH. However, as far as the hypothalmus, I find this scenario similar to HPTA suppression and use of HCG to keep the pituitary from geting too desensitized to LH, thus HPTA bouncing back a little sooner. Basically while on exogenous GHRH (CJC) the hypothalamus will most likely be suppressed (I am speculating) and not produce its own GHRH at normal levels. While the CJC will do well with kickstarting the pituiatry end, the hypothalamus end will need to bounce back as well, and I don't think that will happen until CJC is cleared from the body and the hypothalamus can start to take over. This leades me to beleive that CJC will be beneficial to help the pituitary somatotrophs become "sensitized" while still on HGH but used close to the point when one may be planning on discontinuing HGH. This will probably shorten the time it takes for the Pituitary to become responsive to the GHRH that the hypothalmus will slowly be starting to produce on its own again once CJC is discontinued. I liken this to HCG in this respect as the relationship of HCG to the Pituitary is the same as the relationship of CJC to the hypothalamus.
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    I think that CJC could possibly help here, however I still have certain looming questions. CJC is basically exogenous GHRP, so it will act on the pituitary and start agonising somatotrophs that have become inactive due to levels of exogenous GH. However, as far as the hypothalmus, I find this scenario similar to HPTA suppression and use of HCG to keep the pituitary from geting too desensitized to LH, thus HPTA bouncing back a little sooner. Basically while on exogenous GHRH (CJC) the hypothalamus will most likely be suppressed as well as the pituitary(I am speculating) and not produce its own GHRH at normal levels. While the CJC will do well with kickstarting the pituiatry end, the hypothalamus end will need to bounce back as well, and I don't think that will happen until CJC is cleared from the body and the hypothalamus can start to take over. This leades me to beleive that CJC will be beneficial to help the pituitary somatotrophs become "sensitized" while still on HGH but used close to the point when one may be planning on discontinuing HGH. This will probably shorten the time it takes for the Pituitary to become responsive to the GHRH that the hypothalmus will slowly be starting to produce on its own again once CJC is discontinued. I liken this to HCG in this respect as the relationship of HCG to the Pituitary is the same as the relationship of CJC to the hypothalamus.
    Good post bro.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

I think that CJC could possibly help here, however I still have certain looming questions. CJC is basically exogenous GHRP, so it will act on the pituitary and start agonising somatotrophs that have become inactive due to levels of exogenous GH. However, as far as the hypothalmus, I find this scenario similar to HPTA suppression and use of HCG to keep the pituitary from geting too desensitized to LH, thus HPTA bouncing back a little sooner. Basically while on exogenous GHRH (CJC) the hypothalamus will most likely be suppressed as well as the pituitary(I am speculating) and not produce its own GHRH at normal levels. While the CJC will do well with kickstarting the pituiatry end, the hypothalamus end will need to bounce back as well, and I don't think that will happen until CJC is cleared from the body and the hypothalamus can start to take over. This leades me to beleive that CJC will be beneficial to help the pituitary somatotrophs become "sensitized" while still on HGH but used close to the point when one may be planning on discontinuing HGH. This will probably shorten the time it takes for the Pituitary to become responsive to the GHRH that the hypothalmus will slowly be starting to produce on its own again once CJC is discontinued. I liken this to HCG in this respect as the relationship of HCG to the Pituitary is the same as the relationship of CJC to the hypothalamus.
    actually i hadnt even thought of it like this before and yes I now must agree. I guess then its best to use something totally different, such as test,igf or mgf to fill the gap while you allow your body to get back to producing its own GH.
    maybe some nice doses of arginine,GABA,GHB,Clonidine or even L-dopa(if you are brave enough=I am) will help here.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    actually i hadnt even thought of it like this before and yes I now must agree. I guess then its best to use something totally different, such as test,igf or mgf to fill the gap while you allow your body to get back to producing its own GH.
    maybe some nice doses of arginine,GABA,GHB,Clonidine or even L-dopa(if you are brave enough=I am) will help here.

This is a good line of thinking, Pumbertot.

I was also thinking about what compounds may help the hypothalamus end start to produce endogenous GHRH in this scenario as the pituitary recovery is totally covered by CJC.

Basically any compound that works on the pituitary would not be needed here as CJC is perfectly fine for getting the pituitary going since CJC is basically the natural hormone somatotrophs expect to be agonised by. Not to say you couldn't use a different pituitary stimulating compound in place of CJC, I just think CJC is better at doing this job without stimulating additional unecessary pitutary trophs (corticotrophs and lactotrophs).

AFAIK GABA/GABOB/GHB/L-Dopa will stimulate the pituitary (somatotrophs, corticotrophs, and lactotrophs), not the hypothalmus directly.
    Clonidine will only work against reducing somatostatin tone, and not do anything to agonise the hypothalmus into producing GHRH.

Note: I do not beleive that the suppressive effects of GH are as great on the Hypo/Pit axis as compared to HPTA suppression due to gear, thus recovery would be milder and less prone to side effects in the transition phase.
    CJC and other pituitary stimulating compounds will only help speed up the recovery process regardless of whether the hypothalmus will still need its own recovery time in the interim.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

EDIT:

I did not proofread my original post and wanted to clarify a certain sentence below. I did not mean to include the line in bold as I was thinking about exogenous GH suppression of both the pituitary and hypothalamus. The instance below is just regarding exogenous GHRH suppression of the hypothalmus, NOT the pituitary. Obviously GHRH will be stimulating the pituitary at that time

Basically while on exogenous GHRH (CJC) the hypothalamus will most likely be suppressed as well as the pituitary(I am speculating) and not produce its own GHRH at normal levels
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

so isnt there anything we can use to stimluate the hypothalamus?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    so isnt there anything we can use to stimluate the hypothalamus?
    TIME young Jedi, TIME...

Actually as I am thinking about PCT for gear, we don't really take anything to directly stimulate the hypothalmus into getting GnRH going either, AFAIK...
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

TIME young Jedi, TIME...

Actually as I am thinking about PCT for gear, we don't really take anything to directly stimulate the hypothalmus into getting GnRH going either, AFAIK...
    Insulin. Thats why it works well in PCT...
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Thoughts?
    Note: I do not beleive that the suppressive effects of GH are as great on the Hypo/Pit axis as compared to HPTA suppression due to gear, thus recovery would be milder and less prone to side effects in the transition phase.
    Most of our natural pituitary growth hormone secretion occurs at night during deep stages of sleep. Injecting growth hormone at night raises the serum level of growth hormone precisely during the time the pituitary is scheduled to become active. This high serum level of growth hormone from the injection can suppress our natural pituitary function by negative feedback. We then not only lose the benefit of our own endogenous growth hormone, but also run the risk of surpressing the pituitary, thus making it "lazy". For the most part, the pituitary has completed its function and is at rest by 5 a.m. Therefore injecting after awakening in the morning results in injecting "on top of the peak" of endogenous (our own) growth hormone, so as not to suppress the pituitary. By the time the pituitary is ready again for its nighttime activity, the growth hormone given in the morning injection has been completely metabolized. This eliminates the risk of pituitary suppression. - Forms of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) By Alan P. Mintz, M.D., CEO, CMO and the Cenegenics Medical Institute Physicians
    Forms of Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

sorry old post but after reading many threads I'm confused.. if igf1, which has a long half life, is suppressive in terms of GH production, how is it possible to not have a negative feedback injecting exogenous GH in the morning?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

What type of hgh dosage requires pct? Are you running a long and high dosage cycle? I am currently about 8 months into a 2IU ED 5/2 split of hgh, is it recommended to stop and start again later to reduce suppression? I am noticing a bit of loss of libido, so am curious to see the effects others have seen from long hgh cycles.

Any guidance you all could provide would be greatly appreciated.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

Quote Originally Posted by anaboller
    What type of hgh dosage requires pct? Are you running a long and high dosage cycle? I am currently about 8 months into a 2IU ED 5/2 split of hgh, is it recommended to stop and start again later to reduce suppression? I am noticing a bit of loss of libido, so am curious to see the effects others have seen from long hgh cycles.

Any guidance you all could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Bump for the question about PCT, still don't understand if at low dosage(how much?) there is any suppression...
    @ anaboller, are gains in streanght remarkable on that dosage? Also do you notice any improvements in tendons and joint streanght?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Bump for the question about PCT, still don't understand if at low dosage(how much?) there is any suppression...
    @ anaboller, are gains in streanght remarkable on that dosage? Also do you notice any improvements in tendons and joint streanght?
    I understand that there is less (some say no) suppression if dosage is in the morning. Apparently the body produces gh at nighttime so it shouldn't affect natural pituitary production if you dose in the morning since the half-life is short enough that excess gh is not present by nighttime. I am no human physiologist though so can't comment on whether or not that statement is broscience or not.

I've really struggled to find information on longterm hgh supplementation. I've heard from some in the anti-aging community that they've ran hgh for years without issues, and am thinking that at low doses (like mine - 2IU 5 on/2 off) that it doesn't need to be cycled off. I am planning on taking a break nevertheless in the new year to be safe.

Regarding results, I play quite a few sports and have noticed my ligaments/tendons are injury prone in general. I'll typically have one mild sprain or injury per year that takes me out of commission for a week or two. This year with hgh supplementation I've been able to train through any sprain I had which isn't something I'd normally be able to do. Strength, even though I haven't concentrated and dedicated myself as much as I should, has consistently increased nevertheless. I am still hitting all my 1RMs even in exercises I haven't done for months. I am also faster and more explosive, which is a plus for me as well, and somewhat leaner with no drastic changes to diet (actually now my diet is a bit worse!).

All of these effects have taken a while to show up (results take 2 - 3 months), and have been so gradual that I haven't noticed them. It's only when other people who haven't seen me in 3 - 6 months see me do they comment that I look leaner and stronger. All in all, I am a big fan of it over AAS for my goals.

But this thread is about hgh suppression and pct so I am hoping someone can shed light on this, LOL!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

Quote Originally Posted by anaboller View Post
    I understand that there is less (some say no) suppression if dosage is in the morning. Apparently the body produces gh at nighttime so it shouldn't affect natural pituitary production if you dose in the morning since the half-life is short enough that excess gh is not present by nighttime. I am no human physiologist though so can't comment on whether or not that statement is broscience or not.

I've really struggled to find information on longterm hgh supplementation. I've heard from some in the anti-aging community that they've ran hgh for years without issues, and am thinking that at low doses (like mine - 2IU 5 on/2 off) that it doesn't need to be cycled off. I am planning on taking a break nevertheless in the new year to be safe.

Regarding results, I play quite a few sports and have noticed my ligaments/tendons are injury prone in general. I'll typically have one mild sprain or injury per year that takes me out of commission for a week or two. This year with hgh supplementation I've been able to train through any sprain I had which isn't something I'd normally be able to do. Strength, even though I haven't concentrated and dedicated myself as much as I should, has consistently increased nevertheless. I am still hitting all my 1RMs even in exercises I haven't done for months. I am also faster and more explosive, which is a plus for me as well, and somewhat leaner with no drastic changes to diet (actually now my diet is a bit worse!).

All of these effects have taken a while to show up (results take 2 - 3 months), and have been so gradual that I haven't noticed them. It's only when other people who haven't seen me in 3 - 6 months see me do they comment that I look leaner and stronger. All in all, I am a big fan of it over AAS for my goals.

But this thread is about hgh suppression and pct so I am hoping someone can shed light on this, LOL!
    I am not sure if this will help on the suppression question but there has been some data that was presented last year at the AMMG (Age Management Medical Group) meeting that seemed to indicate that overall pituitary health gradually became impaired with extended use of HGH. Your dosage is pretty low so I wonder if it is even doing anything other than replacing what you were producing anyway. Did you check an IGF-1 level prior to starting? It does sound like you were getting a response from it and 3-6 months is typical to see results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. first run ever boldenone good idea bad idea
    By johnny411 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:31 PM
  2. Good Idea and Bad Idea Steroids for Pulsing
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:23 AM
  3. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:45 AM
  4. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 07:21 AM