low dose long RUN experts need opinions!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok plan and simple in a nutshell

igf-1 lr3 5mcg ED for 6 months (IM)
ghrp-6 175 mic 2x a day 5on/2off 6 months

PROS
CONS

SHOOT!!......

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Pros:

Not much risk of gut growth.
Good insulin mimetc to shove glucose into glycogen stores.
Very slight recomp effects.

Cons:

Minimal localized growth if any.
Possibly not enough to benefit from.
Pinning ALOT of nothing.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd also swap the GHRP with CJC.

The significant cortisol and prolactin realease along with GH from the secretagogues is a turn off. Especially true for longer term use. No thanks.

CJC will a also be pinned less frequently and depending on dose will increase baseline GH to a greater degree IMO.

Take Care.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well if the body really only produces 1mcg (not sure how true this is but this is what ive heard) a day of igf-1 lr3 wouldnt pinning 5mcg be some what beneficial over the long run, forget the ghrp-6 for a bit i like the cjc swap. but now im just focusing on igf-1 lr3

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well if the body really only produces 1mcg (not sure how true this is but this is what ive heard) a day of igf-1 lr3 wouldnt pinning 5mcg be some what beneficial over the long run, forget the ghrp-6 for a bit i like the cjc swap. but now im just focusing on igf-1 lr3
well there people up to 30mcg after workouts in part worked and sometimes they hardly see anything. i agree it would be wasteful of time and peptide to run it so low. At a min. i would say go 20 and 30mcg for quads and maybe chest.

Bob was right,(im sure he knew that though haha) CJC would be better solid streamline type GH release but maybe do the classic GHRP6/CJC combo for the ultimate in GH release. BUT if your goal is very slight building with very slight fat burning, go with the IGF/CJC combo.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
well there people up to 30mcg after workouts in part worked and sometimes they hardly see anything. i agree it would be wasteful of time and peptide to run it so low. At a min. i would say go 20 and 30mcg for quads and maybe chest.

Bob was right,(im sure he knew that though haha) CJC would be better solid streamline type GH release but maybe do the classic GHRP6/CJC combo for the ultimate in GH release. BUT if your goal is very slight building with very slight fat burning, go with the IGF/CJC combo.
Boy what an old thread, lol... I've learned a lot since this thread. Definitely, run CJC/GHRH along with GHRP concurrently. Also, never assume that your CJC is "real", always run it multiple times per day as if it were a shorter actin GHRH analog, thus, there is no reason not to run it with GHRP (I don't care if you have money issue).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 is more effective at eliciting GH release than CJC, and GHRP-6 is cheaper.

totalrecomp

Awards
I have been running GHRP6 for the better part of six months now, as well as 2 igf cycles. I will say as long as I can get this(ghrp6) I dont really see my self not running it. Long term the fat loss has been nice as well as the recomping effect.

Gaijiin

Awards
A few thoughts

king1033--Big fan of the low dosing.Reading alot of these threads,...the some is good more must be better theory is run amuck! Success with these peps has as much to do with general preparation, moreso I believe than Mega dosing, or SATURATION levels. What do I mean. Well for starters enough hasn't been said or stressed about key elements in the effectiveness of administration. ANY Secretagog. is more effective, the LOWER your blood glucose level is at time of administration, reguardless of time of day. So whether your trying to re-comp or lean bulk, once again, I know you don't want to hear it, but diet and eating clean, GLYCEMIC-wise positions you to to maximise that low dose regimen. I have actually went to the lengths of monitoring my BG levels daily prior to administration, and I won't pin if my BG is above 99. If your diet is clean you would be surprised how much and how frequent you can eat, and keep the BG down.

Gaijiin

Awards
Few thoughts cont'd

As far as my dosing scheme. I've been using 250mcg of CJC administered on Mon,Wed,and Fri.This in combination with several mixtures. I first used GHRP-6 at 100 mcg most of the time 2x ED, but I try for 3x. I went with that with good results for about 12 weeks. I then changed from GHRP-6 to HEX, yes dig it! (only using 33 mcg 2x or 3x ED). I belive the CJC profile thread has the case studies listing the findings relative to chronic CJC elevation, with small dosages of HEX (INCREASED PULSE WITHOUT INCREASE PROLACTIN/CORTISOL). Anyway, my sleep is phenomenal,call me Capt wood!! My girlfriend introduces me to her girlfriends as her NUCLEAR POWERED DILDO. And my overall health and wellbeing is improved. Been on for approx 5 months this protocol. I just had a major intusive like physical, I'm 187 lbs, 6.7% fat (measured with THE EGG). The following is done prior to any pinning on an empty stomach: L-arginine hcl,arginiine Ethyl ESTER, arginine AKG mix 3 grams. GABA 3 grams. NAG 5 grams in water. L-dopa 15% 3 grams.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
As far as my dosing scheme. I've been using 250mcg of CJC administered on Mon,Wed,and Fri.This in combination with several mixtures. I first used GHRP-6 at 100 mcg most of the time 2x ED, but I try for 3x. I went with that with good results for about 12 weeks. I then changed from GHRP-6 to HEX, yes dig it! (only using 33 mcg 2x or 3x ED). I belive the CJC profile thread has the case studies listing the findings relative to chronic CJC elevation, with small dosages of HEX (INCREASED PULSE WITHOUT INCREASE PROLACTIN/CORTISOL). Anyway, my sleep is phenomenal,call me Capt wood!! My girlfriend introduces me to her girlfriends as her NUCLEAR POWERED DILDO. And my overall health and wellbeing is improved. Been on for approx 5 months this protocol. I just had a major intusive like physical, I'm 187 lbs, 6.7% fat (measured with THE EGG). The following is done prior to any pinning on an empty stomach: L-arginine hcl,arginiine Ethyl ESTER, arginine AKG mix 3 grams. GABA 3 grams. NAG 5 grams in water. L-dopa 15% 3 grams.
Gaijiin, excellent feedback!

I see you're experiencing a huge libido boost. I have a reduction in libido when I run GHRP/"CJC". I do not know why that is. Any suggestions?! I went on vacation recently for ~2 weeks. No peptides were run for ~2 weeks. My libido bounced back and all was good. That's why I believe the peptides are the cause of my lack of libido.

Also, if anyone else would like to comment, please do!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

I see you're experiencing a huge libido boost. I have a reduction in libido when I run GHRP/"CJC". I do not know why that is. Any suggestions?! I went on vacation recently for ~2 weeks. No peptides were run for ~2 weeks. My libido bounced back and all was good. That's why I believe the peptides are the cause of my lack of libido.

couldnt an increase of prolactin or cortisol cause it? Im sure you have thought of the basic stuff i present, but we all do re-act a tad different so maybe it only takes that little bit to set you back some?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
couldnt an increase of prolactin or cortisol cause it? Im sure you have thought of the basic stuff i present, but we all do re-act a tad different so maybe it only takes that little bit to set you back some?
low cortisol can cause low test, decreased libido, ED, etc.

This thread here talks about cortisol and libido: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/69368-low-cortisol-low.html

I find Prolactin as a more plausible cause for my suppressed libido. Cabergoline (Dostinex), as I have read, is great for reducing Prolactin levels.

Ultimately, I cannot tell whether it's Cortisol (low or high) or Prolactin (high), or whether or not it's either of them that's causing my libidio issues.

I'm looking into blood tests in my area by an independent lab.

Thanks Twitch for checking in! :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
low cortisol can cause low test, decreased libido, ED, etc.

This thread here talks about cortisol and libido: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/69368-low-cortisol-low.html

I find Prolactin as a more plausible cause for my suppressed libido. Cabergoline (Dostinex), as I have read, is great for reducing Prolactin levels.

Ultimately, I cannot tell whether it's Cortisol (low or high) or Prolactin (high), or whether or not it's either of them that's causing my libidio issues.

I'm looking into blood tests in my area by an independent lab.

Thanks Twitch for checking in! :)
no problem bro, you always explain things simple and well so i appreciate it.
Well blood work would def. be best idea and im sure we all would appreciate it here.

Gaijiin

Awards
Cause=effect=anectdotal observation. My bodyfat levels are so low, and my recovery is so great=no elevated prolactin or cortisol. Also,..NO post ejaculative lag,...proof positive of low prolactin. I believe my injection preparation stack listed above has a great deal to do with this. I am just enamored with these pepides, the idea of maximizing ones ENDOGENOUS output, that's where its at health-wise. I hope more people try out the low dose, long term application. We all know if you affect the base of the pyramid, its has a cumulative effect on processes further up the chain. GH-IGF-TSH-FSH-LUT. hrm-TEST-GOOD EST,ultimately there's a profound effect on up the line(a positive one). I believe this is a much wiser choice than trying to selectively increase a specific hormone or group.---------THE THREE NUT RULE 1. The first is for volume, you put it on her belly or her breasts! 2. The second is for distance,you put it on her face after pulling out, without moving. 3. The third just FEELS GOOOD!!:thumbsup:

MyRevolution

Awards

The vacation in itself will increase libido, not the lack of GH stimulation. Think about it, weeks and months of work, social life, economy, training, lots of stress. Then you go on vacation, relax, eat good food and take your mind off things...your libido shoots through the roof.

I drink milk when I'm at home. When I go on vacation, milk isn't always as easy to come by. My libido increases when I go on vacation. So, milk is bad for libido.

See the problem with correlational studies? ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
The vacation in itself will increase libido, not the lack of GH stimulation. Think about it, weeks and months of work, social life, economy, training, lots of stress. Then you go on vacation, relax, eat good food and take your mind off things...your libido shoots through the roof.

I drink milk when I'm at home. When I go on vacation, milk isn't always as easy to come by. My libido increases when I go on vacation. So, milk is bad for libido.

See the problem with correlational studies? ;)
Let me provide you some additional information (non-milk related):

Prior to current peptides, I had a great libido...add in peptides.....libido is sh!t.....get off peps for a couple weeks...libido great.

Stress is not a factor in this...I'm rarely stressed. I do not live a stressful life. In fact, if I had to guess, there's more stress on vacation (with the fam.) that when I'm away. Granted, the levels either way are quite low.

I never said GH is causing the decrease in libido. I'm thinking there's an imbalance in my hormones. I'm going to see my doc Friday and I'll mention decreased libido. Hopefully I'll get my test checked, among other things.

MyRevolution

Awards
Ok, I see - well hope you figure it out then, no such problems in my case with the peptides at least.

Gaijiin

Awards
Stresed out libido

Hey papa, maybe the issues with your libido have more to do with cycles of other substances AAS etc, you have completed before or in conjunction with the peptides. I don't know your history, but as far as I'm concerned most trainers approaches to PCT, time on=time off leaves much to be desired in relation to how aggressive the indulge in some of the exog. assistance. I also have noted in your threads that you have taken the higher dosages of the CJC-per week in conjunction with saturation dosages of GHRP-6. My first 12 weeks and beyond on my CJC/GHRP-6 then CJC/Hex were low dose. Other than a clean high protein high low glycemic carb diet, my injection prep stack, and some joint supp's, my peps were solo.

Gaijiin

Awards
Low dose long run

So king 1033,...in a nuts shell I'm on an extended run of CJC at 250 mcg every Mon, Wed, Fri,..I usually take it PW. In conjunction the first 12 weeks I used GHRP-6 at 100mcg 3xED. The following 12 week period(which I am in now) I use the Hex dosed at .125 mcg/kg 3x ED. I'm thinking about GHRP-2 for the next 12 week period dosed at 100 mcg 3 x ED. Why? to compensate for my bodies possible atenuative reaction. I am experiencing great results, paying particular attention to my Blood Glucose reading at time of injection, and my injection stack which is taken prior to CJC administration.3gms GABA, 3gms(arginine-hcl,AKG,ethyl ester),3gms L-dopa(15%),1gms quercetin, and 5 gms N-acetyl-Glutamine.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey papa, maybe the issues with your libido have more to do with cycles of other substances AAS etc, you have completed before or in conjunction with the peptides. I don't know your history, but as far as I'm concerned most trainers approaches to PCT, time on=time off leaves much to be desired in relation to how aggressive the indulge in some of the exog. assistance. I also have noted in your threads that you have taken the higher dosages of the CJC-per week in conjunction with saturation dosages of GHRP-6. My first 12 weeks and beyond on my CJC/GHRP-6 then CJC/Hex were low dose. Other than a clean high protein high low glycemic carb diet, my injection prep stack, and some joint supp's, my peps were solo.
Gaijiin, I have done a few PH/DS cycles in the past....they were done in the last few years. Nothing crazy at all.

It's certainly possible that my peptide dosages are too high. I will see how I feel after p-5-p and if I'm still having libido sides, I'll down-dose for a while. Thanks for chiming in.

Gaijiin

Awards
The majority of my experience is with peps,.. I love the idea of "manipulating" ones high normal capacity. I believe in the "bodybuilding dose". as given by Dat. I just can't over look the great results I've gotten, on what would be considered a low dose. I look forward to eperimenting with a "bodybuilding dose" 1-2mg per week in conjunction with a 8 week Epi, al-la "Dr. D", pulsing method.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
The majority of my experience is with peps,.. I love the idea of "manipulating" ones high normal capacity. I believe in the "bodybuilding dose". as given by Dat. I just can't over look the great results I've gotten, on what would be considered a low dose. I look forward to eperimenting with a "bodybuilding dose" 1-2mg per week in conjunction with a 8 week Epi, al-la "Dr. D", pulsing method.
Actually, I've been contemplating down-dosing for a while. Starting tonight, I'm dropping GHRP-6 to 100mcg 3x ED :) My CJC will continue at 100mcg 3x ED.

Gaijiin

Awards
MA-AN! capsules

I'm a self capping freak. Try the following in "000" capsules. You can obtain any of these ingredients from Nutraplanet, or IFAST400. What ever the size of your batch, use the following ratio. Super Saponins 30% of mix,Avena Sativa 20%of mix, Nettle 20% of mix, Icarin 20% of mix, and Long Jack 10% of mix. Take one capsule three times a day with 3 fish oil caps,.. you"ll kill your babe! A note, I have not been on the mix the whole time I've been on peps, but in terms of PCT or even a herbal mini cycle, this combo is better than any manufacture product I have ever run into