pgh reconstitution

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
say one had a 3 month(90 day) supply in one bottle......how much BA water needs to be added. I think 1 month is 5mg, so im guessing it's 15mg total. Someone help me out here, or steer me in the right direction, I cant find anything on it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i have a buddy who ran pGH ill run this past him tomorrow,

by the way trip for my own knowledge what is the difference between reg GH and pGH i know they differ but how i do not know

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a buddy who ran pGH ill run this past him tomorrow,

by the way trip for my own knowledge what is the difference between reg GH and pGH i know they differ but how i do not know
pGH is actually not GH, it's injectable amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
pGH is actually not GH, it's injectable amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine.
dang trip you do love those peptides..

I believe I'll be hopping on the peptide bandwagon pretty soon myself.. igf-1 ftw!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang trip you do love those peptides..

I believe I'll be hopping on the peptide bandwagon pretty soon myself.. igf-1 ftw!!
I am a certified peptide whore. I plan on keeping them in the picture for a while from now on.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Trip I would add 15ml of water. Then use about .15ml per day and if you are ok w/sides, then move up to .20ml./day

bb

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
say one had a 3 month(90 day) supply in one bottle......how much BA water needs to be added. I think 1 month is 5mg, so im guessing it's 15mg total. Someone help me out here, or steer me in the right direction, I cant find anything on it.
Damn Trip I've been using a Tyric-6 (pGH) kit for the last month and a half and I'm not sure how much pGH is in a one month vial.

I just took the one month vial and reconstituted w/ 10ml of the BW that came with it (I didn't bother accounting for the displacement of the pGH). I take 20 doses per month of .5ml each...since I didn't account for the displacement I have an extra dose or two.

I think Werewolf here once estimated a dose of pGH was equal to about 1 iu of GH. I don't know if that is true or not but I'm in the second month and I feel a lot more energetic...

...I'm 41 years old now so a little GH would go a long way with me. But I like it well enough to stock up and run it year round.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Trip I've been using a Tyric-6 (pGH) kit for the last month and a half and I'm not sure how much pGH is in a one month vial.

I just took the one month vial and reconstituted w/ 10ml of the BW that came with it (I didn't bother accounting for the displacement of the pGH). I take 20 doses per month of .5ml each...since I didn't account for the displacement I have an extra dose or two.

I think Werewolf here once estimated a dose of pGH was equal to about 1 iu of GH. I don't know if that is true or not but I'm in the second month and I feel a lot more energetic...

...I'm 41 years old now so a little GH would go a long way with me. But I like it well enough to stock up and run it year round.
I found this quote on some random forum so I assume that 1 month is 5mg......

"Had a few questions in regards to PGH

1) they instruct to reconstitute 5mg lyophilized vial with 10ccs. This is supposed to last one month. The concentration would come to 1cc:500mcg. They suggest taking .25-.5ccs 2X day. If ya took 0.5ccs 2X day then you would be taking 500mcg/day and the solution."

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I found this quote on some random forum so I assume that 1 month is 5mg......

"Had a few questions in regards to PGH

1) they instruct to reconstitute 5mg lyophilized vial with 10ccs. This is supposed to last one month. The concentration would come to 1cc:500mcg. They suggest taking .25-.5ccs 2X day. If ya took 0.5ccs 2X day then you would be taking 500mcg/day and the solution."
5mg sounds correct but I never asked xxxx about his Tyric-6 so I can't be for sure.

The point is that if you have a 3 month vial that comes out to 60 doses (20 per month) you decide how much solution you want to inject each time (dose)...if that is .5 ml then multiply it by the number of doses (60 for our 3 month vial) and that gives you a total of 30ml of BW that you need to use.

Again we didn't account for the powder displacement so we'll have a few extra doses.

If it were me though I'd prefer 3 1-month vials instead of one large and then reconstitute each one monthly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg sounds correct but I never asked xxxx about his Tyric-6 so I can't be for sure.

The point is that if you have a 3 month vial that comes out to 60 doses (20 per month) you decide how much solution you want to inject each time (dose)...if that is .5 ml then multiply it by the number of doses (60 for our 3 month vial) and that gives you a total of 30ml of BW that you need to use.

Again we didn't account for the powder displacement so we'll have a few extra doses.

If it were me though I'd prefer 3 1-month vials instead of one large and then reconstitute each one monthly.
Only 10 cc's fits in the bottle though, and I like getting a free month by buying the 90 day ;).

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Only 10 cc's fits in the bottle though, and I like getting a free month by buying the 90 day ;).
But that means each dose will be 1/6th of a ml ...that is difficult to measure on a slin pin.

You should be able to squeeze 12ml into that 10ml vial. That way a dose will be 1/5th of a ml ...which is 20 tics on a slin pin.

I agree bro...a month free of almost everything is a good thing. :)

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Maybe a dumb question but... Is it possible to make homemade injectable GABA?? :sick: I guess just bulk GABA powder will not work right?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a dumb question but... Is it possible to make homemade injectable GABA?? :sick: I guess just bulk GABA powder will not work right?
Yes bulk Gaba should work. It should be micronized w/ mortar & pestal first I would imagine. The powder need not be sterile if you use sterilizing agents to make the solution. Or you could find sterile Gaba powder (I assume ...it would be prohibitively expensive) & you still should use sterlizing agents to make the solution.

Typically, solutions are sterilized either by heat or filtration. In the case of solutions containing gabapentin (a pharmacological agent that mimics the effects of GABA & is so close to its structure that we can use the following information obtained from patent filing #10808113), a sterilization process involving heat would generally be considered undesirable. This is because heat would be expected to result in decreased stability of gabapentin and increased production of gabapentin lactam. According to U.S. Pat. No. 6,054,482, "The lactams display a certain toxicity and must, therefore, be avoided as far as possible. For example, gabapentin has a toxicity (LD50, mouse) of more than 8000 mg/kg, for the corresponding lactam a toxicity of 300 mg/kg."

So lesson one in making a GABA injectable is either avoid heat or limit to that which is low enough to aid in getting the powder to dissolve but no more.

Gabapentin (and therefore GABA & I assume GABOB) is freely soluble in water and both in basic and acidic aqueous solutions.

Injectable compositions comprising gabapentin may be prepared in water, saline, isotonic saline, phosphate-buffered saline, citrate-buffered saline, and the like and may optionally mixed with a nontoxic surfactant. Dispersions may also be prepared in glycerol, liquid polyethylene, glycols, DNA, vegetable oils, triacetin, and the like and mixtures thereof. Under ordinary conditions of storage and use, these preparations may contain a preservative to prevent the growth of microorganisms.

The prevention of the action of microorganisms can be accomplished by various antibacterial and antifungal agents, for example, parabens, chlorobutanol, phenol, sorbic acid, thimerosal, and the like. In many cases, it will be desirable to include isotonic agents, for example, sugars, buffers, or sodium chloride. Prolonged absorption of the injectable compositions can be brought about by the inclusion in the composition of agents delaying absorption--for example, aluminum monosterate hydrogels and gelatin. Excipients that increase solubility, such as cyclodextrin, may be added.

An injectable composition comprising gabapentin is an injectable composition comprising an aqueous solvent. The solvent may be water or saline. The saline may be, e.g., 0.9% (w/v) sodium chloride or a solution where just enough sodium chloride is added to make the final injectable composition isotonic. The saline may be sterile saline.

Any concentration of gabapentin may be present in an injectable composition. For example, gabapentin may be present in a solution, suspension, or dispersion at a concentration between about 0.1 mg/mL and about 100 mg/mL.

An injectable composition comprising gabapentin has a pH between about 4 and about 9. The pH of an injectable gabapentin composition may be adjusted with a pharmacologically acceptable acid, base, buffer or combination thereof...pH is adjusted with hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide.

Heat treatment may be performed in conjunction with another form of sterilization and/or aseptic technique. For example, heat treatment may follow filtering. An injectable gabapentin composition may be filtered through any filter capable of enhancing sterility of the composition. For example, an injectable composition comprising gabapentin may be filtered through a filter having a pore size of about a 0.2 µm or about 0.22 µm.

So there you have it. You asked a very good question that I thought was entitled to the most fact based-answer I could provide.

Plus I've been thinking about making an injectable Gaba/Gabob solution (aka pGH) myself. I know there is a patent filing somewhere but I can not find it...damn it! I need to know the exact formula so if anyone has read this far I apologize for having bored the sh1t out of you and I ask if you know the recipe ratios for pGH?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of side effects can you expect from PGH use, light headedness etc.. ? How long would you use it before giving it a rest ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0