Anyone heard of Bie Healths GHR? (HGH wanabe product)

flw

flw

Awards
Some of my colleagues at work started taking this stuff they found in a skymall magazine and I wanted to do a little research on the stuff.
its supposed to be a magic product that promotes the release of natural HGH.....
Ingredients are: each capsul:
Anterior Pituitary (porcine) or (bovine) source ...20mg
Hypothalamus...5mg
Amino Acids.....300mg (they list all of them but I'm not going to type them all!)
Phylosterol Complex....10mg (beta sitosterol, campersterol, stigmasterol)
soy Phosphatide complex 20 mg
Panax Ginseng 20mg

they tell you to take 4 or 5 in the am and the same pm i believe, 5 days on, 2 days off....

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Some of my colleagues at work started taking this stuff they found in a skymall magazine and I wanted to do a little research on the stuff.
its supposed to be a magic product that promotes the release of natural HGH.....
Ingredients are: each capsul:
Anterior Pituitary (porcine) or (bovine) source ...20mg
Hypothalamus...5mg
Amino Acids.....300mg (they list all of them but I'm not going to type them all!)
Phylosterol Complex....10mg (beta sitosterol, campersterol, stigmasterol)
soy Phosphatide complex 20 mg
Panax Ginseng 20mg

they tell you to take 4 or 5 in the am and the same pm i believe, 5 days on, 2 days off....

Dude, its another BS HGH product. The main ingredient is dessicated bovine/porcine pituitary which gives the appearence you are ingesting a glandular that contains possible amounts of GH.
Rememer that HGH and peptides are just like proteins, and when taken oraly they are digested in the stomach and intestines, broken down into their respective aminos or smaller peptide fragments. All in all you are just assimilating a variety of amino acids, nothing more.
Note: There are dessicated glandulars that do supply the body with certain homones. Dessicated bovine Thyroid, for example, contains amounts of T4 and T3. However, those are bioavailable via the oral route unlike GH.
This product is not even in the class of a GH releaser supplement. You would have better success with GABA or an L-Dopa based product to help boost your own natural HGH release slightly, especially if you're not planning on going for the real stuff (HGH), which is only viable via injection. Injectable peptide alternatives to HGH, especially if you do not have access to it, are GHRH analogs like CJC-1295 or secretagogues like GHRP-6 and Hexarelin.

Take Care

flw

flw

Awards
THANKS! I figured that is was bunk but not knowing enough about this stuff I figured someone with more expertise (like your self) would have a great explanation of why its garbage.
Thanks again.

Dude, its another BS HGH product. The main ingredient is dessicated bovine/porcine pituitary which gives the appearence you are ingesting a glandular that contains possible amounts of GH.
Rememer that HGH and peptides are just like proteins, and when taken oraly they are digested in the stomach and intestines, broken down into their respective aminos or smaller peptide fragments. All in all you are just assimilating a variety of amino acids, nothing more.
Note: There are dessicated glandulars that do supply the body with certain homones. Dessicated bovine Thyroid, for example, contains amounts of T4 and T3. However, those are bioavailable via the oral route unlike GH.
This product is not even in the class of a GH releaser supplement. You would have better success with GABA or an L-Dopa based product to help boost your own natural HGH release slightly, especially if you're not planning on going for the real stuff (HGH), which is only viable via injection. Injectable peptide alternatives to HGH, especially if you do not have access to it, are GHRH analogs like CJC-1295 or secretagogues like GHRP-6 and Hexarelin.

Take Care