igf2 info I got in my email

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insulin-Like Growth Factors 1&2 (IGF-1 & IGF-2)

IGF-1 acts to increase lean body mass, reduce fat, build bone, muscle and nerves while assisting in glucose metabolism. Research indicates that IGF-1 encourages the absorption of both chondroitin and glucosamine sulfate. Research has shown that a decline in IGF-1 levels is among the causes of the development of bone disorders. IGF-1 is considered by many scientists to be a marker of overall growth hormone status. IGF-1 looks and acts enough like insulin so that your cell receptors may be suppressed, causing growth hormone to release stored fat. Through this mechanism, cells will use up fat rather than sugar or other carbohydrates. IGF-2 promotes tissue growth and is expressed primarily in embryonic and neonatal tissues.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So the question is if the prices are similar how much more of a advantage is igf2?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
So the question is if the prices are similar how much more of a advantage is igf2?
I found a thread that you yourself started about IGF2 in which all the info I know is already posted by a few people including great info from DatBTrue and Grunt. (re-read their responses).
I honestly do not think there is much more info than in this thread currently. Not enough research has been done on this peptide as it applies to BB.
I will add my opinion though from my research. IGF2 is responsible for various tissue cell proliferation and growth during gestation. IGF-2 expression seems to downregualte significantly in adulthood.
Looking at various studies, overexpression IGF2 (due to genetic conditions and such) seems to be much more of a concern with respect to a very broad range of cancers, MUCH more so than IGF1.
Presently I am thinking that IGF-2 is expressed in fetal growth for maximum development. After the fetal stage and up to adulthood IGF-2 expression is downregulated greatly, where the likeliness for cancerous mutations increases over that of a fetus or younger person. Could this be a possible safety mechanism? Who knows if that has any truth, but sounds plausible to me that this could be one possible reason for its predominant expression in fetal development over adulthood.
Anyhow, sorry that it's not an answer to your question :)

I'm referencing you back to re-read some of the good info in your original thread here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/83343-igf2.html

Take Care.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad you posted that. I will re read my info. I just wish there would be more people trying this. I was thinking of doing ghrp6 mgf and possibly igf2.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I am glad you posted that. I will re read my info. I just wish there would be more people trying this. I was thinking of doing ghrp6 mgf and possibly igf2.
from what ive heard your are focussing too much on peptides rather than good old training, good nutrition and AAS. unless i heard wrong. also i would question your igf-2 source and since you dont like IM injections would you be prepared for the frequent shots needed?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
from what ive heard your are focussing too much on peptides rather than good old training, good nutrition and AAS. unless i heard wrong. also i would question your igf-2 source and since you dont like IM injections would you be prepared for the frequent shots needed?
DJ. Just another comment on you overactive sqeemish imagination regarding pinning (per almost every single post you make). You keep mentioning how you want to avoid the pain of IM. Where the heck are you getting this notion? There is ZERO pain with IM especially with a 29g slin pin, no different than with SubQ. There is no force needed, the pin practically slides itself in once you break the skin.
It's like pinning butter.
I think you have a great misconception that is feeding your paranoia to a ridiculous extent. You need to relax, understant the facts and experience of others, and quit submitting to this totally flase notion you have conceived. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome.Thanks for the reassurance of the pinnin. I will be more open minded.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run a cycle of the near mythical and impossible to find DLPGF-1 peptide ("donkey-like penis growth factor-1"). I will be sure to have a LOG...... ;)

bb

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run a cycle of the near mythical and impossible to find DLPGF-1 peptide ("donkey-like penis growth factor-1"). I will be sure to have a LOG...... ;)

bb
LOL!!! I really hope I don't see you at any shows in Tijuana...

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so igf-2 is crap??? from what im reading it says it puts igf-1 to shame

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
so igf-2 is crap??? from what im reading it says it puts igf-1 to shame

dont know about crap but its not meant to be in our body in large amounts once we are fully developed adults. i would definitely be cautious that it could lead to uncontrolled proliferation i.e. cancers.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
dont know about crap but its not meant to be in our body in large amounts once we are fully developed adults. i would definitely be cautious that it could lead to uncontrolled proliferation i.e. cancers.
Exactly Pumber.

That is why I beleive the body slowly downregulates the IGF-2 gene experession after gestation where it is most important for the initial growth phase. A Safety mechanism perhaps, as the the body's tissues mature and become more prone to cancerous mutations later in life.

From my research, IGF-2 can stimulate a much broader range of cancerous cells than IGF-1. Also it can prevent the body's natural means to counter/destroy these cancers.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Exactly Pumber.

That is why I beleive the body slowly downregulates the IGF-2 gene experession after gestation where it is most important for the initial growth phase. A Safety mechanism perhaps, as the the body's tissues mature and become more prone to cancerous mutations later in life.

From my research, IGF-2 can stimulate a much broader range of cancerous cells than IGF-1. Also it can prevent the body's natural means to counter/destroy these cancers.

Glad to read your posts on this Bobaslaw. I would have loved to have made IGF-2 work in my bodybuilding protocol but like you I came to the conclusion that it is too potentially dangerous...and this is coming from someone who was once willing to put DNP into my body. :)