HGH 176 Frag cloudy in BW

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Just got some 176 from IR to research. Reconned with BW 1mg/ml. It's the same BW currently using to recon CJC and all is well there. The frag solution is definitely not clear as with other peptides (CJC, GHRP,etc). Looks slightly cloudy and sort of separated when swirled, as if the frag was not fully dissolved. I think its most likely bad since general consensus "out there" is that cloudy=damage/destroyed peptide.
Anyone have this issue with this Frag from IR or other places?
Sux to think I'm out a pretty penny on this one! 24mg!, Ouch...
So, any feedback is appreciated... :)

Thanks a bunch.

J

jbtcha

Awards
I ordered from IR too, and have the same problem. I have experience reconstituting BOTOX, etc. and have never had any cloudy.

This one is.. suggestions??

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Just got some 176 from IR to research. Reconned with BW 1mg/ml. It's the same BW currently using to recon CJC and all is well there. The frag solution is definitely not clear as with other peptides (CJC, GHRP,etc). Looks slightly cloudy and sort of separated when swirled, as if the frag was not fully dissolved. I think its most likely bad since general consensus "out there" is that cloudy=damage/destroyed peptide.
Anyone have this issue with this Frag from IR or other places?
Sux to think I'm out a pretty penny on this one! 24mg!, Ouch...
So, any feedback is appreciated... :)

Thanks a bunch.
yes from what ive heard, read and seen cloudy means the peptides have fragmented into smaller parts. ive heard its a fragile peptide at best( 176-191) perhaps they have been mistreated at some point or maybe exposed to high temperatures in transit??

J

jbtcha

Awards
Well, checking my bottle. I guess I was RATHER BLIND!! or just too excited when the order came in.. I noticed the product 176-191, which is what my receipt says and what I intended to order as well, is actually 177-191.. and I paid for priority shipping which was also recommended to prevent fragmentation..

Contacted IR (you can only email them now), and have not yet heard a reply.. rather pissed at the moment..

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Well, checking my bottle. I guess I was RATHER BLIND!! or just too excited when the order came in.. I noticed the product 176-191, which is what my receipt says and what I intended to order as well, is actually 177-191.. and I paid for priority shipping which was also recommended to prevent fragmentation..

Contacted IR (you can only email them now), and have not yet heard a reply.. rather pissed at the moment..

It's OK, someone in the warehouse printed the "old" labels from when they carried 177. They do not currently carry 177 anymore and I was assured that it is in fact 176.

J

jbtcha

Awards
one problem solved.. still have the cloudy issue..

D

dbell51

Awards
yeah same here same place. so is it bunk since its cloudy?

Sargon

Sargon

Awards
i had the cloudy frag too. emailed them and they said they printed the wrong labels.

anyways, i used the cloudy frag at approx. 400 mics per day with 2 IU HGH. the localized fat loss was amazing, i actually didnt see as much systemic fat loss, but i only ran this for maybe 12-13 days. i will buy some more and go for a few weeks, im excited.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K IGF-1/GH 5
B Anabolics 8
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0