How far will it travel?

glipp

glipp

Awards
Don't know if people will have the answer to this but I will give it a try anyway. Am injecting IGF-1 LR3 10-20 mcg post workout IM to help heal forearm tendonitis. I am aware that IM injection helps to prevent the IGF from becoming systemic being absorbed by receptors in the muscle worked. Question is will it travel far enough to help heal the tendons down the arm? How systemic is it if injected IM? Will it travel down the whole arm healing tendons if injected near the bottom of the forearm or do injections have to be rotated to various pain spots? Thanks for any help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I actually used it for the exact same thing. I did upper forearm injects and it totally healed it.

glipp

glipp

Awards
I actually used it for the exact same thing. I did upper forearm injects and it totally healed it.
Cool. I guess I will just keep up with what I am doing and it should heal. How often did you inject? I am doing MWF forearms (10 mcg bi lateral MW and 20 mcg bi lateral F and then rotating triceps (Mon 10 mcg) and biceps (Wed 10 mcg) to hit the attaching tendons in the biceps and triceps and maybe get some growth as well. Ends up being 40 mcg/day total MWF.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cool. I guess I will just keep up with what I am doing and it should heal. How often did you inject? I am doing MWF forearms (10 mcg bi lateral MW and 20 mcg bi lateral F and then rotating triceps (Mon 10 mcg) and biceps (Wed 10 mcg) to hit the attaching tendons in the biceps and triceps and maybe get some growth as well. Ends up being 40 mcg/day total MWF.
I would just keep that up for a little longer. No need to do huge doses, you got the idea.