- 04-23-2008, 05:03 PM
- 04-23-2008, 07:35 PM
I have not seen ANY good reviews of 177 AT ALL.
176 has decent feedback especially from many people that ran it at doses of no less than 500mcg/day. Many run around 300mcg/day and get good or average results, but it is suspected that the average or less than average results with 176 were the result of underdosing.
The frags should be run every single day with no break period as with HGH's 5on/2off protocol for example. The 176 frag works well stacked with HGH or CJC-1295 or secretagogues such as GHRP-6, Hexarelin.
Hope this helps.
- 04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
how long should i run it for? How long does it take to see results? Shoot sub g into fat?
04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
04-24-2008, 01:43 AM
take note that also poor logs come from lots of fakes in the wild. my own supplier has warned me about this, he says its a difficult manufacturing process and the peptides are very fragile so takes a bit of effort to produce good fragmants.
04-24-2008, 08:02 PM
04-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaydollars in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 32Last Post: 04-20-2012, 05:21 PM
- By bigpapa1972 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2008, 07:37 PM
- By MasterBlaster in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 09:20 PM
- By got2grow in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:49 PM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 17Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:56 PM