hgh frag

  1. New Member
    dbell51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    65.85%

    hgh frag


    what kind of results can i expect. Anyone have any first hand experience with it? Im 21 about 11-12% bodyfat but i just cant seem to drop below 10%. Also what would be the best dosage and scheduling?thanks

  2. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10700
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by dbell51 View Post
    what kind of results can i expect. Anyone have any first hand experience with it? Im 21 about 11-12% bodyfat but i just cant seem to drop below 10%. Also what would be the best dosage and scheduling?thanks
    Personally in my research into the 176 and 177 frags I have found that logs/results show that 177 does not produce results even at extremely high doses (1mg per day by some).
    I have not seen ANY good reviews of 177 AT ALL.

    176 has decent feedback especially from many people that ran it at doses of no less than 500mcg/day. Many run around 300mcg/day and get good or average results, but it is suspected that the average or less than average results with 176 were the result of underdosing.

    The frags should be run every single day with no break period as with HGH's 5on/2off protocol for example. The 176 frag works well stacked with HGH or CJC-1295 or secretagogues such as GHRP-6, Hexarelin.

    Hope this helps.

    Take Care.
  3. New Member
    dbell51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    65.85%

    how long should i run it for? How long does it take to see results? Shoot sub g into fat?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10700
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by dbell51 View Post
    how long should i run it for? How long does it take to see results? Shoot sub g into fat?
    Run it as long as you have the money to spend on it. There is not time limit as it does not posess any downregulating effects of GH as studied.

    Sub-q into the local trouble spots and rotate sites as necessary to get even coverage.
  5. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

    take note that also poor logs come from lots of fakes in the wild. my own supplier has warned me about this, he says its a difficult manufacturing process and the peptides are very fragile so takes a bit of effort to produce good fragmants.
  6. New Member
    dbell51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    65.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    take note that also poor logs come from lots of fakes in the wild. my own supplier has warned me about this, he says its a difficult manufacturing process and the peptides are very fragile so takes a bit of effort to produce good fragmants.
    the place im getting it is pretty reliable. what do i need to reconstitute? BW? then refridgerate?
  7. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by dbell51 View Post
    the place im getting it is pretty reliable. what do i need to reconstitute? BW? then refridgerate?
    yes. be very careful to equalize the negative pressure with air first and when reconstituting make sure the water runs down the side of the vial rather than a jet at the compound. this is true for all peptides of course but HGH frag is very fragile. dont ever shake the vials either.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGH Frag 176-191
    By jaydollars in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 04:48 PM
  2. hgh Frag.
    By bigpapa1972 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
  3. Hgh Frag 177
    By MasterBlaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
  4. Gh Frag
    By got2grow in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 10:49 PM
  5. HGH Frag - ANYONE like it?
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in