An unusual question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Talking An unusual question

This is very slightly off topic, I'm very self critical and have an above average wang but i always wanted it to be bigger. Are there any people who can testify to getting gains from a combined steroid and GH / IGF / MGF cycle (permanent of course)?

type ex. Test + GH

Appreciate honest replies from experienced users.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

if it was really above average you wouldnt be trying to get it bigger, be honest its very small.

lol is this **** really possible?

shouldnt you add to the poll answers

"wtf??"
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.96%

No personal experience on this topic (Other than Deca giving me a retractable penis)...

Seriously though, there have been studies on IGF-1 and the Corpus Cavernosal Tissue. Studies are on the topic of Erectile Dysfunction. There are IGF-1 receptors expressed in these penile tissues. IGF-1 studies that injected into the Corpus Cavernosa (1mcg/kg and 10mcg/kg) showed an increase in cGMP-NO pathways leading to increased intercavernosal pressure. I'm not quite sure how IGF-1 mediated this.
    Also was shown that IGF can proliferate/differentiate the smooth muscle of the Corpus Cavernosa and biopsy in rats showed increases. Not much else was found on this topic.

Here are some studies that I acquired this info from:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Restores Erectile Fun...[J Sex Med. 2008] - PubMed Result

Blackwell Synergy - J Sexual Medicine, OnlineEarly Articles (Article Abstract)

KoreaMed - Basic Search
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

if you inject your penis then youre alot crazier than i am! I cant imagine, actually i am imagining it and i dont think i would be able to do it. I guess you could get some help if you just injected large amounts elsewhere with the hopes that alot would go systematic and effect tissues in the penis...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

Ok. Here's my take on this topic. I'm on Test E and GH at the moment.

Test
    While on the right amount of testosterone most guys and girls will have an increased sexual appetite. I say the right amount because from personal experience if I take too much Test I’m over stimulated and I actually loose my craving for sex. Around 400mg and up to 1g a week and I’m ready to go anytime and anywhere! Over 1000mg/1g a week I can take it or leave it. If I’m in the right range it feels like I’m a teenager and my little buddy has a mind of it’s own. He wakes up if the wind blows just right and I get the occasional morning wood.

GH
    Again, from personal experience at 2-4 IU’s a day I fall asleep and he become erect and so hard it almost hurts and stays like this until I awake. I kid you not. He wakes me up EVERYNIGHT. When I wake up I can’t help but grabbing him and from being gorged in blood for so many hours it has 100% without a doubt becomes bigger. It sits normal, bigger and when I have an erection it’s bigger. When I say bigger I’m talking about maybe 1” longer and .5” thicker. Even my girlfriend has commented on this. I’ve never found it to be permanent. It’s just while on GH and only because it stays filled with blood for so many hours straight it stretches everything out. I’m 100% sure about this.

Now, before you all run out and get GH you have to see if this happens to you. I know of 2 guys that don’t wake up with a hard on every night like I do. It’s insane and it’s no fun waking up every night with a stiffy but for what it gives me its noticeable to her and me. I love this side effect. I’m currently taking 300mg Test E every 3 days and 2 IU’s GH a day.

I’ll say it one more time. It’s bigger because it stays filled with blood for so many hours straight it stretches everything out. I’m 100% sure!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Peeodee View Post

Iíll say it one more time. Itís bigger because it stays filled with blood for so many hours straight it stretches everything out. Iím 100% sure!
    hmm. after enough cycles, aren't you worried that might lead to texture issues? you know, like when obese people loose a lot of weight suddenly and end up with the saggy excess skin, etc.

Good to hear about the test E though, will have some soon.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

I’ve never found it to stick. After I stop GH it will slowly go back to its normal size.
    That’s one good thing about being a man. You can stretch your Wiener (that’s what my woman calls it) as much as you can and he will always fill the area up with blood and who cares if you would get stretch marks or rough skin(doesn’t happen)
    Some guys hang a 5lb plate off the tip to stretch it out. Pumps…It’s all the same stuff. Stretch the skin and tendon….
    Now ask a chic to stretch her boobs like that. LOL…They would be hanging down to her knees before you know it. Have you ever seen a chic get her fake boobs taken out? Not a pretty sight!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Seen i was hoping for a more positive take on GH gains, how long have you been using, alwyas @ that dose?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

This is my 3rd time. First time was for 8 months Jin @ 4 iu /Day
    Second Time for 18 months Ansom at 4 IU's day
    Third Time 6 weeks now at 2 IU's American GH
    What do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by mosaic muscle View Post
    Seen i was hoping for a more positive take on GH gains, how long have you been using, alwyas @ that dose?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Don't think it's possible bud. I saw a thread somewhere that a guy did some schlong injections, and said he had increased erection quantity and major veins. Increase in bloodflow but no size increase. You are probably stuck with what you got.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

try other methods to get your lil weiner bigger. I dont think supplementing anything will help. You need to do stretches and whatever else they do (excercises) to get it bigger.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

I would never consider injecting my **** lol!

I assumed a combination of GH / Test would replicate a second puberty.

What were the main differences from our GH use all over, you seem to have some experience.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

That's what I'm saying. The blood CAN and DOSE stretch the skin. If you know anything about making it bigger this is the process. Stetching the skin and tendon. It's that simple!

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    try other methods to get your lil weiner bigger. I dont think supplementing anything will help. You need to do stretches and whatever else they do (excercises) to get it bigger.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help... Unusual PT question- injury prevention related
    By DYEGYE in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. Unusual Knee situation
    By redrocket399 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:06 PM
  3. Unusual submissions
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:17 PM
  4. What are some unusual bands do you listen to?
    By Cold in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 04:30 PM
  5. Unusual Results
    By GTOman in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 03:03 PM