peg mgf timing

dbell51

Awards
when is it best to use it? Ive been doing monday thursday saturday 500mcg's. I shoot it intramuscularly in the body part that im doing that day. I shoot before working out

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is how i used it but different days.

i have heard that way or before bed.

who knows?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Two very trustworthy vets, and expereinced with PEG MGF have done it post workout, kind of like IGF, or before bed. I recently finished up a 9 week experiment and going forward I will use 3x's per week, 500 mcgs, before bed. Since this is pegylated and systemic, not sure if timing of day is as important as with other peptides. I do think that less applications per week is better, and that at least a gram per week should be used, preferably more. I had no adverse side effects that I could see or feel, only great visual recomposition.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, being that its pegylated it probably doesnt make that much of a difference when you pin it just more of how often.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
yeah, being that its pegylated it probably doesnt make that much of a difference when you pin it just more of how often.

well yes but even being pegylated it will act from the moment its injected and begin to bind to receptors so I would argue some localised effect will take place at the receptors in the muscle of injection.

i would argue for either pre or post workout to have a greater effect than not.

and yes definitely at least 500mcg 3 times/week. I would say use 1mg 3 times a week tbh.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
1 mg 3x's per week?!!, have you gone this high before? I have read this is one of the safest compounds to use so I am more wondering on effects, just more of what is seen at lower dosages, say 500 mgs 3x per week?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
1 mg 3x's per week?!!, have you gone this high before? I have read this is one of the safest compounds to use so I am more wondering on effects, just more of what is seen at lower dosages, say 500 mgs 3x per week?
yes currently am and is working well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3mg a week would be prime i would think. shoot 2mg would be nice. Its more expensive than igf1 considering the dosages.I like the stuff, from my brief 2mg run i was impressed with it.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
3mg a week would be prime i would think. shoot 2mg would be nice. Its more expensive than igf1 considering the dosages.I like the stuff, from my brief 2mg run i was impressed with it.
Not too much more at 2mg for 40 bucks. :)