My IGF/MGF Log (kinda long)

  1. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    My IGF/MGF Log (kinda long)


    Alright this is going to be my first cycle of IGF LR3 / PEG MGF. It is going to be like this

    Sun/Wed mid day 250mcg PEGMGF
    Tue/Thur/Sat 40mcg LR3 Post Workout IM

    I am going to be on the PEG MGF for 1 month (2mg) and on the LR3 for about 2 months (1mg)

    For eating I have it pretty much locked down I will be taking in 3141 calories per day (363g Protein/278g Carbs/64g Fat).

    Stats:
    28yo
    174lbs (dropped from 222 in 4 months, went from 44" waist to 35.5)

    Measurements:
    Biceps - 15"
    Chest - 42"
    Waist - 35.5"
    Thigh - 21"
    Calf - 15"
    I will have my body fat tested next week and post that and then have it done again in about 3 months.

    As for my work out schedule it is going to look like this and this is the weight that I am starting out with at the beginning of the cycle.

    Monday - Chest
    Warm up
    Widegrip Flat Barbell Bench - 210(6), 215(6), 220(4)
    Widegrip Incline Barbell Bench - 155(6), 160(6)
    Dumbbell Flys - 30(6), 35(6), 40(6)

    Tuesday - Back
    Warmup
    Lat Pull Downs - 165(6), 170(6)
    Seated Cable Rows - 190(6), 195(6), 200(6)
    Hyper Extensions - 35(6), 45(6)
    Weighted Wide Grip Pullups - 30(6), 32.5(6), 35(6)

    Wednesday - off, but do about 40 minutes on the treadmill (slow pace max incline)

    Thursday - Arms
    Warmup
    Cable Push Downs - 155(6), 165(6)
    Skull Crushers - 80(6), 85(5), 85(4)
    Weighted Dips - 42.5(6), 45(6), 47.5(6)
    Standing Preacher Curls - 80(6), 80(5)
    Seated Concentration Curls - 30(6), 35(6), 40(6)
    Preacher Curls - 25(6), 27.5(5)
    Hammer Curls - 35(6), 40(5)
    Barbell Wrist Curls - 80(8), 90(8)
    Dumbell Wrist Curls - 40(8)
    Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls - 30(8), 40(8)

    Friday - Shoulders
    Warmup
    Military Press - 120(6), 125(6), 130(6)
    Seated Dumbell Press - 55(6), 60(6)
    MilkJugs - 40(8), 45(6)
    Barbell Shrugs - 190(6), 195(6)
    Dumbell Shrugs - 65(6), 70(6)
    Upright Rows - 70(6), 75(6)

    Saturday - Legs
    Warmup
    Squats (weak) - 195(6), 200(6), 205(6)
    45deg Leg press - 230(6), 235(6)
    Leg Extensions - 135(6), 140(6)
    Leg Curls - 115(8), 120(7)
    45deg calf press - 235(8), 240(8)

    Sunday - off, but do about 40 minutes on the treadmill (slow pace max incline)

    I started the MGF Wed/16 Apr, and the LR3 today (17 Apr). I will post up measurement/weight changes weekly. Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

  2. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    awesome. Love the heavy ness. 6 reps is more than enough enless its isolated like calves forarms shurgs abs.

    Looks good.
  3. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Thanks, I am trying to get back in this. I would like to get the weights up.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by r ich View Post
    Thanks, I am trying to get back in this. I would like to get the weights up.
    workout appears not too bad though i would question why none of the biceps exercises are really bread and butter, they are all aimed at isolation.

    maybe you want to do Barbell Curls, Seated Dumbell Curls and then finish with Preacher or Concentration Curls.

    also far too much for a small muscle group like forearms, pick 2 of those exercises at any one time or you will risk overtraining since they get worked well from all back and biceps exercises.

    also be carefull of wide Bench Press. might be safe now but in time to come as you get strong, you increase the chances of a pec tear. Believe me, Im talking from experience here.

    and for back I think you should strongly consider adding Deadlifts and Barbell Rows. at this stage you want to build thick mass, and they are the way to it. at least aletrnate every 2nd week between Hyperextensions and Deadlifts. my back is my best bodypart, wide and thick all thanks to heavy deadlifting (300kg+).
  5. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Thanks for the info P. This week was actually my first week without doing the barbell curls vs the standing preachers. I wanted to try something different. I did not like doing the preachers standing then sitting though, so going back to the barbell next week. I was wondering about the deadlifts, but really did not think about the barbell rows. I will look into those. Thanks for the info.
  6. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    workout appears not too bad though i would question why none of the biceps exercises are really bread and butter, they are all aimed at isolation.

    maybe you want to do Barbell Curls, Seated Dumbell Curls and then finish with Preacher or Concentration Curls.

    also far too much for a small muscle group like forearms, pick 2 of those exercises at any one time or you will risk overtraining since they get worked well from all back and biceps exercises.

    also be carefull of wide Bench Press. might be safe now but in time to come as you get strong, you increase the chances of a pec tear. Believe me, Im talking from experience here.

    and for back I think you should strongly consider adding Deadlifts and Barbell Rows. at this stage you want to build thick mass, and they are the way to it. at least aletrnate every 2nd week between Hyperextensions and Deadlifts. my back is my best bodypart, wide and thick all thanks to heavy deadlifting (300kg+).

    Damn bro, 700 LB deadlift is sick. You sound like a big dude.
  7. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Damn bro, 700 LB deadlift is sick. You sound like a big dude.
    thanks bro. yeah that was back in the day, I was a lot bigger then. but im going to be bigger and better after I have my pec surgery and I finally get back on the AAS.

    @ r ich, yes deadlifts and rows are 2nd to none. Id also recommend doing the pullups while you are still strong and doing the lat pulldowns later in the workout. leave deadlifts untill last as if doing them with the intensity you should they will make you feel like crap. warmup and work up to 2 sets to failure at 10 reps.
    do the barbell rows with a curl(underhand grip) bending over at 45 degrees(as opposed to 90 degrees) and pull the bar into your lower abdomen squeezing the shoulder blades together.
  8. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Will try that. I actually do the weighted pullups frist (after warm up). I will add in the other stuff to the back day though. appreciate the info
  9. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Update:

    I am 10days into the IGFlr3/PEGMGF cycle and added slin in there after the first week.
    So my peptide/slin schedule will look like this.
    Sun/Wed mid day 250mcg PEGMGF
    Tue/Thur/Sat 40mcg LR3 Post Workout IM
    Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri (will alternate through the 5 day work out, only doing slin 4 days a week) 10iu slin Post Workout IM (started out with 5iu, then 7iu, and next week will be 8-9-10-10 then stay on 10iu per day 4 days a week for 4 weeks.


    Weight - 173.4# I have my body fat tested on Wednesday.


    Measurements:
    Biceps - 15.5" (gained .5")
    Chest - 43.5" (gained 1.5")
    Waist - 35.25" (lost .25")
    Thigh - 21.75" (gained .75")
    Calf - 15.25" (gained .25")


    2nd week of work outs

    Monday - Back
    Warmup
    Weighted Wide Grip Pullups - 35(6), 40(6), 45(4)
    Seated Cable Rows - 200(6), 200(6)
    Lat Pull Downs - 170(6), 180(6)
    45deg pb rows - 105(6), 155(6), 155(6)
    deadlifts - 135(6), 155(6)

    Tuesday -Chest
    Warm up
    Widegrip Flat Barbell Bench - 220(5), 225(4), 225(4)
    Widegrip Incline Barbell Bench - 160(6), 175(6)
    Dumbbell Flys - 40(6), 45(6), 50(6)

    Wednesday - off, but do about 40 minutes on the treadmill (slow pace max incline)

    Thursday - Arms
    Warmup
    Cable Push Downs - 165(6), 175(6)
    Skull Crushers - 85(6), 90(5), 95(4)
    Weighted Dips - 47.5(6), 60(6), 80(5)
    BB Curls - 90(6), 95(4)
    Alt DB Curls - 40(6), 40(6), 45(5)
    Preacher Curls - 70(6), 75(6)
    Seated DB Curls - 35(6), 35(6), 40(5)

    Friday - Shoulders
    Warmup
    Military Press - 145(6), 150(5), 155(4)
    Seated Dumbell Press - 65(5), 65(5 )
    MilkJugs - 45(8), 45(6)
    Barbell Shrugs - 225(8), 245(8)
    Dumbell Shrugs - 90(8), 90(8)
    Upright Rows - 90(8), 95(8)

    Saturday - Legs
    Warmup
    Squats - 225(6), 235(6), 245(6)
    45deg Leg press - 305(6), 315(6), 335(6)
    Leg Extensions - 155(6), 170(6)
    Leg Curls - 125(8), 130(7)
    45deg calf press - 335(8), 365(8)
    Standing Calf Press - 175(8), 190(8)

    Sunday - off, but do about 40 minutes on the treadmill (slow pace max incline)

    So I am down on weight by about 1# and am thinning up (fat wise) all over. All of my measurements are going up as well. But don't know wether to contribute that to really clean diet/work out plan or the peptides. We will see in about 3 more weeks where I am at.

    Also want to give props to pumbertot, he is a trememdous help and I appreciate the time/education on various topics. THANKS MAN.
    Rich
  10. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    anytime bro. so care to update the log with your progress?
  11. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Late last year I started experimenting with Max-OT Cardio.I like the fact thatit’s dramatically effective at burning body fat without any negative impact on building muscle. Unlike regular cardio, it may actually induce an anabolic effect on muscle. Cardio that not only burns fat, it builds muscle. Max-OT Cardio can be described as a 16-minute sessions and performed progressively from session to session. You should expend more energy (burn more calories) during every new 16-minute Max-OT Cardio session.
    Why 16 minutes?

    There are several reasons for the 16-minute Max-OT Cardio duration. All of which lead to greater cardio intensity and greater increases in metabolic rate.

    16 minutes is an optimal time span that will allow you to put forth maximum intensity without pacing yourself. It’s important that you do not pace yourself during Max-OT Cardio. Pacing acts to preserve energy instead of expending maximum energy. Durations longer than 16 minutes encourage pacing one's cardio effort.

    Mentally, 16 minutes of cardio is far more conducive to putting forth maximum intensity than cardio of longer duration. The “mental” side of Max-OT Cardio, and all training for that matter, is an area of great importance yet rarely explained.

    16-minutes of maximum intensity cardio will maximize your metabolic rate without tapping into lean muscle tissue for energy.


    Iv been doing that form of cardio the past year and I like it better than 30 minute and 1 hour cardio session.
  12. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Late last year I started experimenting with Max-OT Cardio.I like the fact thatit’s dramatically effective at burning body fat without any negative impact on building muscle. Unlike regular cardio, it may actually induce an anabolic effect on muscle. Cardio that not only burns fat, it builds muscle. Max-OT Cardio can be described as a 16-minute sessions and performed progressively from session to session. You should expend more energy (burn more calories) during every new 16-minute Max-OT Cardio session.
    Why 16 minutes?

    There are several reasons for the 16-minute Max-OT Cardio duration. All of which lead to greater cardio intensity and greater increases in metabolic rate.

    16 minutes is an optimal time span that will allow you to put forth maximum intensity without pacing yourself. It’s important that you do not pace yourself during Max-OT Cardio. Pacing acts to preserve energy instead of expending maximum energy. Durations longer than 16 minutes encourage pacing one's cardio effort.

    Mentally, 16 minutes of cardio is far more conducive to putting forth maximum intensity than cardio of longer duration. The “mental” side of Max-OT Cardio, and all training for that matter, is an area of great importance yet rarely explained.

    16-minutes of maximum intensity cardio will maximize your metabolic rate without tapping into lean muscle tissue for energy.


    Iv been doing that form of cardio the past year and I like it better than 30 minute and 1 hour cardio session.

    you should quote when you are quoting someone else.
    also wtf does that have to do with this thread?
  13. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Well I had to chill on the heavy lifting for now. About 4 years ago I had both left and right shoulders operated on (broke both in a motorcycle accident). This past week on shoulder day I tweeked the left one pretty bad, so I have lowered the weight and am doing high reps. I am going to finish the mgf/igf (another week with the high rep/lower weight sets) I will post all of the stuff up later on. After this I think I might do a 6 month GH cycle (4-5iu per day) and just try to cut up/get like 8-10% bf. I got tested this past wed and I was 16%.
  14. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    you should quote when you are quoting someone else.
    also wtf does that have to do with this thread?
    I just got it from my email so i don't know where my friend got it.

    I noticed his cardio routine and this could only help.
  15. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    That is from ast-ss.com max-ot training. Thanks for the info. Also it is not a shoulder injury, I got it checked today. I pulled my deltoid (left). So while that is healing I am doing really light weight stuff and resistance training (with the rubber bands).
  16. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by r ich View Post
    That is from ast-ss.com max-ot training. Thanks for the info. Also it is not a shoulder injury, I got it checked today. I pulled my deltoid (left). So while that is healing I am doing really light weight stuff and resistance training (with the rubber bands).
    using the physio band works wonders. in fact you should use them ever 2nd day even if not injured as strong rotator cuffs prevent shoulder instabilities later on when you start to push heavy weights.

    i know this from experience, and learned it too late to save my rotator cuffs from chronic tendonitis.

    btw your inbox is full bro.
  17. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10700
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    using the physio band works wonders. in fact you should use them ever 2nd day even if not injured as strong rotator cuffs prevent shoulder instabilities later on when you start to push heavy weights.

    i know this from experience, and learned it too late to save my rotator cuffs from chronic tendonitis.

    btw your inbox is full bro.

    I messed up my left rotator a few years ago during heavy bench actually. I still snaps a bit now and then. When I go heavy , especially on incline bench, I do feel like it might pop out of the socket just because it does not seem as tight/stable in the joint as with my right side.
    I attribute this to being young and stupid and NOT ever warming up properly before hitting the iron. Plain dumb.
    Anyhow, my shoulder is now quite strong again.
    I do this rotator cuff warmup routine before my main workouts and my cuffs have gotten progressively MUCH stronger over the few years as I've increased the resistance/weight. Great exercises... Descriptions of the exercises are in the link and some pics from the link are attached below...

    http://familydoctor.org/online/famdo...uries/265.html
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  18. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    thanks bro. if i could increase your rep further I would.
    definitely going to add some of these pre-workout.
    when im out after the op, going to go intensive on rotator cuff as soon as my arm is out of the sling so these are a welcome addition to the band exercises I know already.
  19. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by r ich View Post
    That is from ast-ss.com max-ot training. Thanks for the info. Also it is not a shoulder injury, I got it checked today. I pulled my deltoid (left). So while that is healing I am doing really light weight stuff and resistance training (with the rubber bands).
    The doctor I work with does like the max-ot cardio. He feels its more efficient with patients. I personally like it compared to other routines.
  20. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10700
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I just got it from my email so i don't know where my friend got it.

    I noticed his cardio routine and this could only help.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    The doctor I work with does like the max-ot cardio. He feels its more efficient with patients. I personally like it compared to other routines.

    Actually, DJ, I'm thinking about weaning myself off the rotator cuff exercises and start Jazzercizing instead. If my shoulder can take all that excitement, I may consider "sweatin' to the oldies" too
  21. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    Thanks for the info. I do all of those exercises with the bands. That looks pretty much like the sheet the doc gave me for post op. PM box cleared P
  22. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lets see some before and after pictures.
  23. New Member
    r ich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

    I don't really have any before's except when I was 50# heavier. I will take some today.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:48 AM
  2. Kinda new and need some help..
    By ramyers2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. ROK/RPM Log. Kinda...
    By Disciple83 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 01:49 AM
  4. Got my blood work back? (kinda long ?'s)
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:27 AM
  5. what kinda split you got?
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in