left my pegmgf out
- 04-17-2008, 09:28 PM
- 04-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Reconstituted? Even so, should be fine if it was a round room temp. Plus thats a relatively short time...
04-17-2008, 10:11 PM
04-18-2008, 06:26 AM
im not sure but i know that igf1 is ok at room temp for long periods of time, refridgeration just ensures the protection of the peptide on a more precautionary measure from what i understand. I would guess pegmgf is the same way....anyway 3 hours isnt much and if it was out of sun etc etc then it should be fine ime.
04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
yes it will be fine, as already said, if not exposed to extreme temperatures. at room temp its probably good for a few days anyways.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigmark1972 in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 12-27-2016, 04:27 PM
- By ub6ib91 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
- By BigTom in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
- By S-Zero in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:23 PM
- By Zack in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2003, 10:47 PM