left my pegmgf out
- 04-17-2008, 09:28 PM
- 04-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Reconstituted? Even so, should be fine if it was a round room temp. Plus thats a relatively short time...
- 04-17-2008, 10:11 PM
04-18-2008, 06:26 AM
im not sure but i know that igf1 is ok at room temp for long periods of time, refridgeration just ensures the protection of the peptide on a more precautionary measure from what i understand. I would guess pegmgf is the same way....anyway 3 hours isnt much and if it was out of sun etc etc then it should be fine ime.
04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
yes it will be fine, as already said, if not exposed to extreme temperatures. at room temp its probably good for a few days anyways.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jenab123 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:26 AM
- By bigironkiller in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:18 PM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2007, 09:17 PM
- By thatdguy in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
- By ub6ib91 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:51 AM